TBOGT False Promises

42 replies to this topic
samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Hawaii-5-O @ Nov 11 2009, 19:03)
not sure if this is on the same topic, but I have yet to use an "explosive" sniper rifle that had explosive rounds. The newest sniper rifle sucks IMHO

You gotta Try it. It makes the New Sniper Rifle have a point in the Game. (Assuming its the only sniper that can do that. I am well aware other Sniper Rifles can do that)

xXKenBlockXx
  • xXKenBlockXx

Zed's Dead Baby

• Members

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (andysniper @ Nov 10 2009, 17:01)
and second point, it was jeronrimo who said that right? he isnt exactly the most trustworthy sorce from rockstar, and he said a few things about TLAD which were nevr true. im guessin he was just ill informed.

yeah, on an episode of GameTrailersTV he said that "If Johny really wants to find love he can go online and look for it", or something like that. But anyway they could of made it so that you could date ashley confused.gif

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Hawaii-5-O @ Nov 11 2009, 13:03)
not sure if this is on the same topic, but I have yet to use an "explosive" sniper rifle that had explosive rounds. The newest sniper rifle sucks IMHO

duh, you have to activate it with a cheat...

nikobellend
  • nikobellend

COME ON PANSIES!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (oldage @ Nov 11 2009, 19:22)

Is automatically explosive rounds on MP FM.

unknowngtafan
  • unknowngtafan

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:16 PM

i dont know if someone said this becuz im 2 lazy to read all the posts but

SPOILERS: There is a morality choice at the beggining. In the mission Mammas Boy you can either help her by taking a dive and therefore losing the fight, or help tony by winning all 3 fights and killing him. END SPOILERS

SirPsychoSexy
  • SirPsychoSexy

The Poet

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:04 PM

Not making Bahama Mamas available 24/7 was a mistake...

But the worst thing I think was that I haven't heard Pjaano (song from the first trailer) once during the storyline!
Now I found out that it plays on Vladivostok, which seems strange, should have been played on Electrochoc or
maybe K109 which were the stations I listened too mostly (San Juan Sounds when hanging out with A & H)

Also not getting the extra radio stations with new music because I was loyal from the beginning and downloaded
TLaD and didn't want to spend extra money on EfLC when I just could download TBoGT!

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:16 PM

Am I wrong or wasn't some form of miniature putting golf game on Firefly Island mentioned in a magazine. Naturally Rockstar could have told a magazine editor that a golf game would be in The Ballad of Gay Tony and the editor assumed it was the miniature putting course on Firefly Island, but where was this mentioned because I do remember it. I like the golf mini-game that ended up in the game, but a miniature golf course game would have been even better!

JohnnyTheJew
  • JohnnyTheJew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (Laufas @ Nov 10 2009, 17:39)
For the record they never said anything about difficult choices with your mom and gay tony.... Geoff said that and jeronrimo said "It's possible" or something, he can't say "no" and he can't say "yes" because Rockstar are very secret of their stuff so he just says stuff like "it's possible, maybe"

No, Geoff didn't say anything about it. The Rockstar guy started talking about it, he said "...for example, in the beginning you get a choice to help your mom or Tony" which Geoff responed to with "Oh, that's a tough choice"

Hawaii-5-O
  • Hawaii-5-O

Mystery wiener

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (oldage @ Nov 11 2009, 19:22)

haha I found that out the other day. Now its pretty AWESOME!

sign-clinton.gif

ClingingMArs
  • ClingingMArs

=AoD= Prospect

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (SafetyCatch @ Nov 10 2009, 17:56)
I was pretty dissapointed too. For example: when Rocco and Vince tell you to shoot Tony. I was expecting a choice between killing Tony or not.

me too.

IllnessGTA
  • IllnessGTA

Wannabe killer

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:01 AM

IGN said that all TLAD weapons were going to be in this but there is only the grenade launcher

tmac9wr
  • tmac9wr

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:23 AM Edited by tmac9wr, 18 November 2009 - 03:26 AM.

QUOTE (SirPsychoSexy @ Nov 13 2009, 20:04)
Not making Bahama Mamas available 24/7 was a mistake...

But the worst thing I think was that I haven't heard Pjaano (song from the first trailer) once during the storyline!
Now I found out that it plays on Vladivostok, which seems strange, should have been played on Electrochoc or
maybe K109 which were the stations I listened too mostly (San Juan Sounds when hanging out with A & H)

Also not getting the extra radio stations with new music because I was loyal from the beginning and downloaded
TLaD and didn't want to spend extra money on EfLC when I just could download TBoGT!

I understand what you're talking about with Pjanoo, because that's a sick song. But when you think about it, they just turned Vladivostok into a second house/electronic station. It's pretty much Electrochoc 2.

Regardless...even though there are some disappointments, this was my favorite storyline of the 3 GTAIV installations. Obviously it's not as in-depth as Niko's story, but I liked the premise and vibe of the story much more. I like the glitz and glamour storylines...which is why I'm reallllly hoping for 80s Vice again.

Did anyone else love the fact that Fernando Martinez was the DJ of Vice City FM?

Big Jacob
  • Big Jacob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

You get to chose either to take a dive in the fight club or to knock the 3rd guy out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users