Lets start a list to document what has been changed so far:
- TLAD Achievements have been added.
- Some Shadow issues fixed
- Graphical Issues
- Some minor performance gain
- Extra Controls
- No longer rains in inside.
I'll update this list when, more info is found out and confirmed
DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO ANY OTHER DOWNLOADS OF THIS PATCH
Here is a cut and paste of the information available on Rockstars update website :-
| Today we released patched 126.96.36.199 for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV. The patch features a number of updates and fixes including the conversion of all region SKU’s into the same SKU, more freedom for users to customize controls, and several multiplayer fixes. The full patch notes can be found below. Please visit http://updates.rocks...UPDATE_1004.rar to download the patch.|
Version 188.8.131.52 – November 10, 2009
* Convert all region SKU's into the same SKU.
* Include support for all languages within single exe.
* Allow controls to be double mapped on keyboard.
* Added option in controls menu to disable mouse controls in helicopters.
* Adjust keyboard control sensitivity in hood cam view in vehicles.
* Security Updates to deter cheating in multiplayer.
* Hosts can now immediately Kick users from their games in Lobby and in game via Cell phone without having to rely on peer voting.
* Fixed a bug in Cops 'n Crooks mode where Host would drop out and prevent remaining players from leaving game.
For more information go here.
Rockstar News announcement (3 days late) can be found here.