192 replies to this topic
Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (ijhaqqani @ Nov 13 2009, 15:59)
i have just checked this topic. i can see that most of you say that supply is the most annoying but why is this that i did it at the first try. i dont beleive about 200 tries and still nothing.

Lol me too!

Passed it from the second time, and only failed the first one because my keys weren't mapped as they should and I didn't know what to press.

tank_dogg06
  • tank_dogg06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2009 - 12:50 PM

Vertical Bird...ARGHHH

Getting on my nerves worse than Supply Lines. All I want to do is complete this and get rid of Toreno punk azz for good. Dude has put CJ in more danger than Tenpenny. Sick of his commando missions.

• ten-a-penny likes this

pandm101
  • pandm101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:31 PM

The one where you hunt down jizzie, if you blow him up you lose and if a car isn't there for you, he gets away.

Funny though when he drives the pizza scooter.

tank_dogg06
  • tank_dogg06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (pandm101 @ Nov 22 2009, 22:31)
The one where you hunt down jizzie, if you blow him up you lose and if a car isn't there for you, he gets away.

Funny though when he drives the pizza scooter.

Took me a few tries to do that one. I followed the guides advice and parked Jizzy car around back of the Pleasure Domes & blew out his tires before entering the building. 3 times he ended up driving into the water and blowing up. Phone destroyed...Mission Failed.

So I ended up parking his pimp mobile fender against the light post by the parking lot. It was rather easy just to yank him out and kill him & his guard because the vehicle couldn't move.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:46 AM

I'd say all the starting 'Gangsta' missions

tank_dogg06
  • tank_dogg06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (tank_dogg06 @ Nov 22 2009, 12:50)
Vertical Bird...ARGHHH

Getting on my nerves worse than Supply Lines. All I want to do is complete this and get rid of Toreno punk azz for good. Dude has put CJ in more danger than Tenpenny. Sick of his commando missions.

P.S. The Hydra blows. Sure it can fire missiles but I can't control it. I can't keep it from taking a dive on me.

It would really help if I could do this mission in the daytime. A shame the "always daytime" cheat doesn't work for this mission. Doesn't count as a cheat IMO. Not when you have a 19th century TV that is dark as hell. I can't see anything at night.

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (MyDog @ Nov 18 2009, 10:04)
Anyway, all of the hard missions on this game are pretty easy, or moderate for me. The only mission I had trouble with is Learning To Fly. I hate it! Especially Destroy Targets, that was soooo hard for me! You have to shoot three trucks, and then two moving cars, in around 1:45min. I had no problem with the stationary targets, but these moving gave me hell.

Just use the machine gun on the Hunter. It auto-aims. You just have to fly close to your targets and it'll take care of them.

Make sure you're lined up squarely on the runway when you land

Steve

tank_dogg06
  • tank_dogg06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:36 AM

Finally passed "Vertical Bird". I had to wait at the shore until daytime to do the mission. I just landed in Tierra Robada and let the attack jets crash into the ground. Then I got out and wasted the boats with the Minigun. Hopped back in & cruised to the airstrip and even had a perfect landing.

Aussiedesperado
  • Aussiedesperado

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:38 AM

Worst missions gotta b:

The one where u have to follow the train with Smoke wile he shoots em off the top (forgot mission name :S)

And the Red Barron where ur controlling the toy plane to shoot up sh*t. fkn anoying!@@@@

YamiFly
  • YamiFly

=D= Club Secretary

• Members

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:46 PM

Agghh! I hate supply lines and learning to fly!!!

In supply lines I always have trouble with lining up behind and shooting or fly and shoot!
And learning to fly.... I totally hate it! I always crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:07 PM

Moutain Bike Challenge. I always get out of the track and get off the bike and all those sh*ts.

$gt. Fletcher
  • $gt. Fletcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:54 PM

I've always found the Catalina robbery missions a bit annoying, not because they're difficult, but I think it kind of disturbs the flow of the game, so to speak. I mean, you have one of the most awesome missions in the game - Reuniting the Families and a great storyline advancement with Green Sabre and then just a good five hours worth of gameplay full of simply driving through the woods and listening to this bitch - as much as I love her character - complaining. I have nothing against the rural areas of San Andreas in general but I thought they overdid with the Angel Pine / Catalina missions a bit. Whenever I replay the storyline these are pretty much the missions I'm bored with the most. I guess they should have sort of intertwined these with the San Fierro missions so you could do the robberies after entering SF... in Photo Opportunity you have to drive outside the city and it's a SF mission.

The hardest, however, would be Learning to Fly, but the flight school does have nice perks and I guess it's useful if you properly learn to fly and I don't have much problems with the tasks given anymore as I've played the game for a few years now. Never had any problems with Wrong Side of the Tracks either, IDK why everyone has trouble with this mission. It's one of my favorites, actually - and by the way, I've realised that almost every male late teenager knows what you are talking about and even get a good chuckle when you quote Big Smoke's "All you had to do... was follow the damn train, CJ!". Try it!
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Kmajor
  • Kmajor

A friend with weed is a friend indeed

• Members

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:53 PM

I actually love all the missions, but I found these two boring and unneeded: Life's a Beach and Ice Cold Killa. They were the only ones that I couldn't do from the 1st try the last time I started the storyline.

YamiFly
  • YamiFly

=D= Club Secretary

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:49 PM

A home in the hills is annoying when you don't beat it.

Go back to Venturas man! Annooooying!

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:39 AM

I detested Zero's missions. I wanted to push him off that bloody roof. rolleyes.gif

fxtr
  • fxtr

=====

• Members

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:04 PM

"Tanker Commander"

The thing keeps detaching!

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:31 PM Edited by Diego "DM" Mendez, 31 December 2009 - 07:35 PM.

- "Wrong Side of The Tracks" is easy, I just got it after some tries...

- "Freefall" is still easy, even though the Dodo is slower than the Shamal, because the Shamal isn't flying like crazy..

- I was thinking of stealth in "Vertical Bird" , but i changed my mind to bang the place instead of going stealthy inside the boat, because the soldiers aren't hard, or even those pursuing Hydras, because the dogfight is my favorite part in the mission...

- Yes, I hated "Supply Lines" , but if you follow Rusk's strategy (or the guide that is here) you can take fewer tries and luck, but this mission wasn't a barrier from 100% because I passed it..

- It's fun to see that your Truth wants a "Black Project" . "That's a 60,000,000 dollar project" is my favorite dialogue, and it's fun to see that the "Black Project" is a Jet Pack !
And the soldiers aren't much of a problem, the first time I tryed this, I ran off like a coward when I was detected, but after that, I made a fault of missing to turn off the SAMs, but in the third, you're done..

- The chase in "Cut Throat Business" is easy just like hell..

- "Learning to Fly" isn't much of a problem, as I got golds for all the tests in it by my skill !

- I passed "Tanker Commander" in my first try ! The rednecks was doomed...

- I never failed "A Home in the Hills" as long as you're prepared..

- And I passed all the storyline missions expect "Riot" and the ones after it, so I can do whatever challenges I have to do without seeing someone shooting me, etc...

Anyway, Happy New Year !
  • ten-a-penny likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:41 PM Edited by lil weasel, 31 December 2009 - 07:44 PM.

You missed the point of the Topic:
What Mission do you NOT like, the Worst Mission you've done.

Your Post belongs Here; http://www.gtaforums...op...sion tips"

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:42 AM Edited by Diego "DM" Mendez, 01 January 2010 - 10:47 AM.

Ok, my worst mission is Supply Lines...

realmclovin
  • realmclovin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (tank_dogg06 @ Nov 13 2009, 08:57)
Supply Lines...

Still haven't passed that sh*t yet. The RC Baron has absolutely zero handling. I can't do it. 200 tries atleast and still nothing. The farthest I got was 4/5 couriers. I can't keep the damn plane off the ground. I'm seriously contemplating saying the he11 with San Andreas altogether.

F*ck Zero up his nerdy azz.

You don't have to beat zero's missions to beat the game

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

You won't get 100% without Zero's, but you can finish "Yay Ka-Boom-Boom" without it completed

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:40 PM Edited by lil weasel, 06 January 2010 - 09:43 PM.

Topic is slipping away from intent... What? is your Worst Mission... Not How or when to do it.

vastm0818
  • vastm0818

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

Supply Lines... has to be the worst f*cking mission in existence, it took me around 15 tries to pass it. I remember that the first time I passed it, I just felt like crying in happiness. Wrong side of the tracks is pretty anoying too, especially because of Smoke's sh*tty aiming.

SarahPilko
  • SarahPilko

Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:18 AM

Back in 2004, first day it got released, it took me and my brother around 2 hours to complete first mission suicidal.gif I suppose because since we never had BMXs in the previous GTA so it took some time for us to get used to it tounge.gif

But anyway

Smoke - Wrong Side of the Tracks (the fat ass can't shoot for sh*t!), Just Business - argh so annoying back in the early days
All Zero missions
Cesar Vialpando - Photo Opportunity - driving all the goddamn way monocle.gif
Learning to Fly - Took me literally a week to complete this only because I asked my other brother to help me (he already completed storyline), he did it on 3rd go... Wah made me mad tounge.gif !
All flying missions - I love flying but missions were annoying

TargetTango
  • TargetTango

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:20 AM

first time ever playing, the first mission was pretty hard, I remember being like "wtf this is the first mission" took me like an hour to finally finish it with barley any health left.

But today I'd say Learning to fly is a huge nuisance. And Zero's mission make me wanna punch something. Why can't I just take a car and drive by the f*cking vans??? Not many hard mission but a lot are so annoying.

iLiaWneK
  • iLiaWneK

mentally challenged

• Members

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Nov 10 2009, 22:18)
any Flying Mission...  Especially 'Freefall'

Same here. It took me ages to complete the N.O.E. missions for Toreno.

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:08 AM Edited by DTUMan, 21 January 2010 - 03:19 AM.

If it counts, the worst mission for me would have to be the Mount Chilliad mountain bike races. They really got on my nerve after failing them so many times. As for main storyline missions, I'd go with Photo opportunity. Not so much because it's hard (it really isn't), but because it is enduring and tiresome. And if you accidently roll the your car onto its roof you have to drive across half the map to get to the mission start point again.

Unless you save at the mission start point of course, but still..
  • ten-a-penny likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2010 - 03:13 AM

If you save after failing the Photo Op. you don't have to drive the whole distance. It has a fast forward skip scene jusst like in O.G.Loc. and End of the Line.

shaan_zulu
  • shaan_zulu

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:00 AM

I found The Chiliad Challenge real f***ing tough.....even though it ain't a part of the main story missions.

Public Enemy No. 1
  • Public Enemy No. 1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

The missions I usually have the most problems with are Supply Lines, Air Raid and Chiliad Challenge. They are in fact the only missions I have actual problems with. Though the first time I played through the game, I remember that I had big problems with Freefall, N.O.E. and Cop Wheels. I still have issues with Cop Wheels, but not as big as back then.

Though THE worst mission for me, as for many others, has to be Supply Lines. Everytime I attempt that mission, it always takes me more than 20 tries. Though once, I actually completed it on the very first try, without any problems at all, no cheats, no mods, no anything. I guess I was just very lucky, 'cause now it seems impossible to pull that off again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users