» «
Photo

The Worst Mission (Pick ONE).

229 replies to this topic
Albert De Silva
  • Albert De Silva

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Supply Lines. Took me forever to beat this stupid mission.

Launch the Red Baron! suicidal.gif
  • Muhammad Hamdan likes this

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Question - why does most find supply lines a hard mission? i find it easy and fun to.

tomatowithcamera
  • tomatowithcamera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

555 we tip. I crash the car every f*ckin' time.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

The thing with 555 We Tip is that you can go fast back to the garage but be wary of police especially the ones on Motorcycles. If you hit any other peds vehicle it's ok because any damage is repaired once you enter the garage. It's on the drive back you have to go carefully. Just follow the tram line as no other vehicles will go in that lane. Slow down at traffic lights. Be wary of turning vehicles. If you go thru a red light be cautious of vehicles.
I have had 1:20 left reaching Doherty garage so that is plenty of time to go slowly back to the hotel without damage

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

wrong side of the tracks (before knowing the trick)
supply lines....too hard (past...now I return with about 1/3 of fuel left!)
end of the line I though (like a moron) I have to "make sweet fall on the car" tounge2.gif now its easier even than aiming in PC! (I still hate the mission....killing tenpenny in the end)
air raid (past) aiming was so hard (I was even as close as HELL to "friendly shooting" zero!
all of catalina's missions (except TANKER COMMANDER)...

if there was a mission similiar to soliatar from ace combat 5 I was gonna SIUCSIDE! although N.O.E is almost the same. (with the exception of the green circles that even if your tail enter it...YOU LOOSE! and you don't need to worry about ANY dudes aiming at you while returning...while in the said mission two fully-armed belkan planes firing at your ass while you're NOT ARMED!!!)

josepha916
  • josepha916

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Freefall. Miromiro (many, many thanks for him!) did it for me.

Kalev4ever
  • Kalev4ever

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by Kalev4ever, 11 September 2013 - 06:01 AM.

When we are younger, then quite everything is harder to accomplish. That's why at that time I always had the "Z" blip on the map, because I hated Zeros missions and didn't even bother...

For some odd reason I couldn't complete "Cesar Vialpando" as a youngster. Now this and "Beach Party" are just a piece of cake.

Haha, and still remember those times, when flying with the hydra I didn't push the gas, but just leaned the plane forward for it to move. Aah, those times :) Then of course I so much hated flying and everything this game needed to be done when flying.

But now, I don't know which mission I would say, is "worst". What means worst? The one that is a bit more challenging, the one that seemed to be pointless or something else? :p

Well, for some reason I still can't hit the marker on my first try on the mission Dam And Blast. Always a little bit less, but when I turn back, the plane gets to the wanted height and it's all good. Maybe the marker really has been set so high, that you cant reach it with your 1st try. Anyway, this mission was fun, I totally like

Maybe one of the most annoying missions was Free Fall, just because of the part, where you had to reach the plane. It took quite a time to get to that plane and when I couldn't make it to it before it reached LV, then it truely was annoying. (Just needs some practising, after the first or second time it was all good).

E: Oh, and of course the mission Up! Up! And Away! - it was interesting till the part where you entered the helicopter. That long trip you had to fly with the slow helicopter near the Linden station and then to Verdant Meadows.. zzz.

buginafug
  • buginafug

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

I don't like Supply Lines or Wrong Side of the Tracks.

GeorgeGTA
  • GeorgeGTA

GTA Master Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

I hate Freefall mission.  :devil:

• Jeansowaty likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

a home in the hills...mainly CANT BEAT THAT MISSION WITHOUT CHEATING!

if side-missions are also included I will say the paramidec missions :sui: in the very last level and the very last dude to save, my father hit my hand only to hit the 2 button/key....canceling EVERYTHING!!! :die: :panic: :turn:

• markusizr likes this

GeorgeGTA
  • GeorgeGTA

GTA Master Gamer

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

a home in the hills...mainly CANT BEAT THAT MISSION WITHOUT CHEATING!

if side-missions are also included I will say the paramidec missions :sui: in the very last level and the very last dude to save, my father hit my hand only to hit the 2 button/key....canceling EVERYTHING!!! :die: :panic: :turn:

A Home in the hills ? I can pass this mission without any cheats, all what you need are very strong weapons.  ;)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

A Home in the hills ? I can pass this mission without any cheats, all what you need are very strong weapons.  ;)

Good for you, then it isn't your Worst Mission, and your post isn't responsive to the topic.

• Hodgey. likes this

Jake_Hero
  • Jake_Hero

Full time Hero in Land of Ooo

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

New Model Army (Before i knew the trick)

You cannot pickup the barrels you've to go very low and near in the barrels to pick it up also these Tiger Tanks.

N.O.E (Before i knew the trick)

I use to fly in to Big Ear and ends up crashing in the trees. But when i knew the trick in my 3rd try, I completed this mission.

The only thing i hate in this mission is the Height Limits.

Freefall (Before i knew the trick)

The Dodo handling sucks, This is the reason why you can't catch the Shamal quickly because after you turn the Dodo's handling to left the Shamal is already far away and near to reach Las Venturas.

Trick: When you saw the Shamal, turn to left quickly then go to Corona! 

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 17 September 2013 - 12:51 PM.

N.O.E cuz you never exactly know when you hit a tree and just frustating although didnt need to much retries and ofourse the one where smoke shoots and you on sanchez need to follow the train ( and pray smoke hits his shots ). The problem is you only know when you fuked is at the end of the mission, that causes to drive back to smoke again and retry mission, after 3 boring retries you find out again just 1 enemy remained that easily could get shot but smoke likes saying " all you had to do was catch the damn train " that even piss you off more.

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

Depends on what I'm playing on.

PS2: Air Raid

PC: A Home in the Hills and Vertical Bird

Tanishqpalyekar
  • Tanishqpalyekar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

It took me 4 f*cking years to complete GTA SA. These missions made it worse:
Flying school( hunter)
Cesar vialpando
Og loc
Photo op
Zero missions

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 24 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

Syndicate Mission-Photo Opportunity,because you have to pick up Cesar in Red country and go back again to Angel Pine,man..that's really annoying confused.gif

This.  Played SA on the PC.  For some stupid reason, the game decided to glitch 90% of the time when I did this mission.  It wouldn't register the fact you took the pics even though they were head on shots.  So you had to do the whole *&^%$# thing all over again..... :facedesk:

That's when I discovered Patrick's mods and saved my sanity.

edit: I lied.  It's that Zero mission where you had to use that stupid RC plane to blow up those courier vans... :facedesk:

edit: lied again.  The worst has got to be that mission where you race Claude to unlock the SF part of the map. Going BACKWARDS on that race track (where I barely beat Wu Zi the first time) after several attempts was absolute hell.  Especially because of all the turns which were really treacherous. The car would usually spin out off the bridge into the water on the final stretch.

Couldn't pass that one mission without cheats.  Had to use the slow down cheat and did the whole race at the slowest setting.  Which of course, cut off all achievements. :facedesk: :facedesk: :facedesk:

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

worst misson is vertical bird

Aryan143
  • Aryan143

San Andreas fan

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:49 AM

I didn't find any mission hard on my 2nd play of the game except these two- Black Project- My PC always crashed when playing this mission in between. It took my 10th try to complete it without my PC crashing Home in the Hills- Its a long mission and I always failed when chasing the guy in my Windsor. Also took my 10th try.

teneditaxida
  • teneditaxida

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:03 PM

i think the mission where you have to break into the bank via millie credit card is the hardest one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Narkotik Kal

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:42 AM

Freefall. This goddamned mission took me not 30 tries or less, it took me like 1000 motherf*cking tries! This stupid mission sucks! Guess what, destroy the plane via Hydra or cheats - Mission Failed! Make the Forelli's land in Las Venturas - Mission Failed! ARGH THIS MISSION IS IMPOSSIBLE  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Why can't you just get yourself a f*cking Shamal? NO BECAUSE YOU NEED TO TAKE THE sh*tTY-ASS DODO! Why can't you just blow up the Shamal via other means? NO BECAUSE THE MISSION WILL FAIL. But for what reason? The goal was f*cking achieved! You killed those suckers haven't you?! Why can't you just wait 'til the Forelli's land in LV? NO BECAUSE THE MISSION WILL FAIL! Why? Because you can't kill them when they land! Urgh, I never passed SA, this is the hardest GTA I played. GTA3's Espresso-2-Go was a piece of cake compared to that!

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:32 AM

I find the whole game to be extremely easy, the only mission that annoys me is Photo Opportunity because of the long drive to get from point A to point B, I'm a great driver at times

but driving in the countryside while it's raining hard is annoying.

Freefall isn't tough either but it takes me at least 2 or 3 tries to turn the Dodo and still keep up to the marker to reach the Shamal.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:07 AM

Air Raid

It must of took me atleast 20 times to complete this mission when I first played the game back at its release. When I have gone back and replayed throught the story it has never taken me as many attempts but I still dont like that mission.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

Forget Air Raid, forget Supply Lines, Life's a Beach and Cesar Vialpando are the only right answers as both required you to make use of GTA San Andreas's worst minigames.

• ten-a-penny likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

Piffle... all you have to do is press a key (or stick) when the arrow approaches the circle.

If you are having problems then it is your machine, not the game (mission/task).

Linc.
  • Linc.

Call your electrician, your doors f*cked!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:48 AM

Piffle... all you have to do is press a key (or stick) when the arrow approaches the circle.
If you are having problems then it is your machine, not the game (mission/task).

He likely thinks this because they are so slow and tedious, not because they are difficult.
The worst missions aren't necessarily the hard ones, they are often the most boring ones i.e. the mini game missions that CantThinkOfOne mentioned.
  • CantThinkOfOne2013 likes this

Going Nowhere
  • Going Nowhere

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:56 PM Edited by MMC_BITW, 05 February 2014 - 01:56 PM.

"Supply Lines" would be my worst. That took me a hell of a long while to complete.

elflamingo2
  • elflamingo2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:50 AM

I can't stand any of Zero's missions. "Supply Lines" would have to be the worst IMO.

I like David Cross, but his missions were way too hard to handle.

peluche503
  • peluche503

The GSF OG

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

Almost all of the missions in this game are great. But all of zeros missions suck.

Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Freefall because it's stupid and unfair.

• Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users