Photo

The Worst GTA SA Mission (Pick ONE).

396 replies to this topic
ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

I would have never done the mission so I created a SnP topic.
I also hate Snail Trail, Supply Lines

Why couldn't Carl destroyed the vans on foot?

piko
  • piko

100% or nothing

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

Blood Bowl, Burger shot asset because the Faggio is so damn slow, and last trucking mission. I don't dislike any of the story missions.

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

I used to hate Vertical bird Until I found out you could just land the Hydra on the ground and use a rocket launcher wink.gif

There's still a few I hate:

Robbing Uncle Sam: Ryder just stands there like a doughnut while soldiers empty rounds into him! mad.gif

The key to her heart: It took me ages to figure out who the Gimp was before he reached the house.

Wrong side of the tracks: Smoke can't shoot for his life!

Cut throat business: The go-cart is the most irritating thing in GTA

N.O.E: Why the heck can't you just drive there?

Anything from Catalina

Deconstruction: I kept driving into the red Barrels

Photo opportunity: Hydraulics screw with my driving confused.gif
  • j7n likes this

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:58 AM

Yeuch!! I hate Catalina and her sh*t missions. angry.gif

Mitsuha
  • Mitsuha

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:10 AM Edited by RyujinXKaizer, 13 July 2012 - 10:12 AM.

@A2 MFK:
IMO Wrong Side of the Tracks was easy for me(after I found out in GTAmissions' PS2 video of it tounge.gif ). Jump to the train(there is a high place in where you can jump).I used a Desert Eagle, it wasn't that effective. Then I used the AK-47, I lost ammo. My last resort was a SMG(MP5) with 1000 ammo. I killed all of the Vagos. Pick up Big Smoke, then drive him back home.

Alternatively:
Don't follow the train, nor go ahead of it in the tracks. Use the road, then once you are far from the train, prepare a Sniper Rifle. Now, kill the engineer of the train so that the train won't move at all. My suggestion, load up a Desert Eagle, a SMG and a M4. This is so that you can kill the Vagos. With the train stopped, the Vagos won't jump off and run away. Instead they will just stay put and if you go near them, they will shoot you. I find this method easier than jumping to the train because there will be chances that you won't make it to the roof of the train.

Suggested weapons:
-Satchel Charges
-Sniper Rifle
-Rocket Launcher(there is one at the roof of a building in Downtown LS)
-M4/AK-47
-SMG(if in case you lack M4/AK ammo)
-Minigun(You can obtain this easily if you don't get in the car after the first cutscene of Drive-By because wanted level is cancelled in this mission)

teroristVSgangster
  • teroristVSgangster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (ijhaqqani @ Tuesday, Nov 10 2009, 17:19)
which is the most annoying mission in gta san andreas

-life at a beach
-snail trail
-verdant meadows

Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

I'm on my 6th playthrough and stuck on Freefall,as always.
I have been replaying Freefall for f*cking two months now.I once got through the corona and murdered the c*nts in the plane,but then I flew too low and sunk into the ocean.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

doesent anyone find learning to fly annoying? freefall is very easy!

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (Master of San Andreas @ Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 12:10)
doesent anyone find learning to fly annoying? freefall is very easy!

I did Freefall on my first try cool.gif Anyway I think Life is a beach and Cesear Vialpando are worst both are stupid minigames imo...

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

Cesar Vialpando - easy just follow the beat to the music. Gotta feel that rhythum

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:55 AM

(1) Supply Lines
(2) NOE

I don't know how any of you guy hated "LEARNING TO FLY MISSIONS/SCHOOL" I loved Barrel Roll and Loop-The-Loop.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (BabeRuth @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 04:55)
(1) Supply Lines
(2) NOE

I don't know how any of you guy hated "LEARNING TO FLY MISSIONS/SCHOOL" I loved Barrel Roll and Loop-The-Loop.

N.O.E. is easy just fly west and hug the side of the map fly south, past SF, don't fly too low over the water because boats are known to suddenly spawn in your path! When you see the beach inlet to your left head in, there will be a nice entry point with nothing in your way, go thru the corona then swing right and go back the way you came, fly north with the coast to your right, again, watch out for boats masts, fly past SF and Gant bridge or fly under Gant Bridge and head NE. You will see some hills coming up, gain altitude and skim over them. You should see the red bridge at Tierra Robada below and those tee pee hotel things, fly lower and follow the road east for a while then Verdant Meadows is just up ahead. Remember if the warning beeps DON'T PANIC -you have quite enough time to get under the radar again, about 15 seconds. If enemy planes are alerted, just stay below the radar and they will go away. The rustler is designed in a way that it will gain altitude by itself so keep aiming the nose down every once in a while. If you use the method I described you should complete it with 3 minutes left. There is plenty of time to do this mission.

The one mission I had trouble with was Vertical Bird, the controls for flying and hovering are a pain. I worked out how to make the Hydra fly slower so I can blow up the ships, just get into flight mode, gain altitude then when arriving at the lake where the ships are, activate the wheels down. The hydra slows right down allowing a good shot at the ships. When the hydra gets too low, put the wheels up and gain altitude, rinse & repeat. I used to just land near the lake and use the Heat Seekers but it takes too long although its an easier method.

Shoumaker
  • Shoumaker

y

• The Yardies
  • Cameroon
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Photo opportunity- First you have to drive all the way to cesar in the countryside. Then to Angel pine and after taking the picture, he drops you off at a gas station.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 22:57)
Photo opportunity- First you have to drive all the way to cesar in the countryside. Then to Angel pine and after taking the picture, he drops you off at a gas station.

I hate how Cesar does that, how about a free ride back into San Fierro? They should of made it that CJ is the passenger and Cesar is driving. Then I could of left the game while the driving is taking place, go make myself a coffee, toilet break etc lol
As explained before, the original mission was flying a helicopter with Cesar from SF to Angel Pine but Rockstar changed it probably because they feared that players wouldn't be able to understand the heli controls until doing Flight School at Verdant Meadows in the Desert Mission line up, or would not know how to jump over the security hut at the SF airport. Duh, we aren't dumb Rockstar lol

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

(@ AussleThuder36)
Ya i agree VB was a Female dog to pass due to the handling/controles.

teroristVSgangster
  • teroristVSgangster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, May 15 2010, 07:55)
Supply Lines... is one of the hardest mission I've ever seen. That tiny plane doesn't fly! How can you fly with a small plane nearly to the flats? I crashed in all of them! I think I've tried that mission about 18 times before to pass it. It was so annoying! Good that there aren't any other sh*tty missions like that one.

Learning to Fly very hard as well. I wasn't able to pass the mission with the parachute. It was so annoying! I was at about 1m away from the target and lost a lot of points... I think I tried that mission about... umm... 40 times... and after all these tries I got the hang how it works. I always opened the parachute too early, annoying. That's all about this one.

Freefall hard as hell too. But after you get the hang of it, you can pass it.

agree....supply lines is hard enough also vertical bird, what i'm saying without use a cheat...honestly i pass this 2 mission using a cheat

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

Practice makes the man. If you look in the Mission Help forum you'll see that miromiro has overcome the difficulties of flying and is now an ACE at it.
Cheats are a poor crutch to getting the job done.

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 20:37)
QUOTE (shoumic @ Wednesday, Aug 8 2012, 22:57)

I hate how Cesar does that, how about a free ride back into San Fierro? They should of made it that CJ is the passenger and Cesar is driving. Then I could of left the game while the driving is taking place, go make myself a coffee, toilet break etc lol
As explained before, the original mission was flying a helicopter with Cesar from SF to Angel Pine but Rockstar changed it probably because they feared that players wouldn't be able to understand the heli controls until doing Flight School at Verdant Meadows in the Desert Mission line up, or would not know how to jump over the security hut at the SF airport. Duh, we aren't dumb Rockstar lol

Worse still, no trip skip!

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

Supply Lines.It's even harder on PS2 because the air leaves faster.

CrazyRaisin
  • CrazyRaisin

Consoles suck, yeah I be hatin, problem?

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

If you're having trouble with supply lines just do a SnP biggrin.gif

Anyways, not really a mission but I hate the Gang Takeovers O_O

Ballas with freaking MP5 SMG's at first round

ffs this is srs bsns

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (CrazyRaisin @ Sunday, Aug 26 2012, 19:52)
If you're having trouble with supply lines just do a SnP biggrin.gif

Anyways, not really a mission but I hate the Gang Takeovers O_O

Ballas with freaking MP5 SMG's at first round

ffs this is srs bsns

Try going in to a high place and sniping them.. or use a minigun. alien.gif alien.gif

pawlowskinz
  • pawlowskinz

pawlowskinz

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

Is there something wrong with me if I like all the missions, even supply lines?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

Not at all. When played enough (not a quiter) a real player gets used to the tough bits and when 'mastered' it makes the game more interesting. The speed-demons and lazy buggers who complain 'It can't be done' lose out, especially those who have to 'have it done' right away. They'll never get any enjoyment from the game because they have someone else play it for them.

TLFdjobaw
  • TLFdjobaw

What?

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

Wrong Side Of The Tracks...
If you fail.. Big Smokes will say 'All you have to do just follow that damn train CJ!'

RobertNick
  • RobertNick

Triad

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

Catalina's Missions. All of them. CJ acts like a b**ch around her. And Wrong Side Of The Tracks. Smoke is a punk.

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

I don't even like Dubstep

• Members

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

I was fine with all of the standard missions, just replayed SA and got all gold in Learning to Fly first time round, I did Freefall first go and even Supply Lines posed no problem.

Blood Ring on the other hand, f**k me that is stupidly hard!
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Shoumaker
  • Shoumaker

y

• The Yardies
  • Cameroon
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Photo opportunity becasue of all the driving, it was really annoying. I once read we were supposed to use a heli or something but that is clearly not the case

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Saturday, Sep 22 2012, 17:35)
Photo opportunity becasue of all the driving, it was really annoying. I once read we were supposed to use a heli or something but that is clearly not the case

Yep in beta version we were supposed to fly in Maverick during this mission, but in "Custom Fast Tracks" Ceasar told CJ he is afraid of height, so they used Savanna instead.

Shoumaker
  • Shoumaker

y

• The Yardies
  • Cameroon
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:00 PM

Are you kidding, they could have just removed one line of dialogue if they wanted to u knw?

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

They could remove either that helicopter in mission or that dialouge line, but they decided to remove helicopter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users