Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:31 PM
Edited by Diego "DM" Mendez, 31 December 2009 - 07:35 PM.
- "Wrong Side of The Tracks" is easy, I just got it after some tries...
- "Freefall" is still easy, even though the Dodo is slower than the Shamal, because the Shamal isn't flying like crazy..
- I was thinking of stealth in "Vertical Bird", but i changed my mind to bang the place instead of going stealthy inside the boat, because the soldiers aren't hard, or even those pursuing Hydras, because the dogfight is my favorite part in the mission...
- Yes, I hated "Supply Lines", but if you follow Rusk's strategy (or the guide that is here) you can take fewer tries and luck, but this mission wasn't a barrier from 100% because I passed it..
- It's fun to see that your Truth wants a "Black Project". "That's a 60,000,000 dollar project" is my favorite dialogue, and it's fun to see that the "Black Project" is a Jet Pack !
And the soldiers aren't much of a problem, the first time I tryed this, I ran off like a coward when I was detected, but after that, I made a fault of missing to turn off the SAMs, but in the third, you're done..
- The chase in "Cut Throat Business" is easy just like hell..
- "Learning to Fly" isn't much of a problem, as I got golds for all the tests in it by my skill !
- I passed "Tanker Commander" in my first try ! The rednecks was doomed...
- I never failed "A Home in the Hills" as long as you're prepared..
- And I passed all the storyline missions expect "Riot" and the ones after it, so I can do whatever challenges I have to do without seeing someone shooting me, etc...
Anyway, Happy New Year !