• Indonesia

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

Outrider, Photo Opp, or any mission who will make us travel far far away

Blight77
  • Blight77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:04 AM Edited by Blight77, 27 October 2017 - 07:45 PM.

*edit*

After looking from the list of mission in GTA : SA i guess i want to create a list and elaborate my opinion about the missions..

*) Worst as in the least interesting/entertaining missions :

- Robbing Uncle Sam (While it's definitely one of the most challenging mission in the beginning of Los Santos, i guess i'm just not a fan of the repetitive action such as using a forklift to bring 6 boxes into the truck while protecting Ryder)

- Air Raid (Given that i'm doing this in the original PS 2 version, then it's also one of the toughest mission in the games, given that even one miss can even cost us the entire mission)

*) Worst as in the hardest/most difficult missions :

- Supply Lines (Yet another Zero strand mission, of all my playthrought in SA (i've finished the game 5 times), i only ever beat this mission once by a coincidence and even in the first try, afterward i never be able to surpass this mission and the fact i play the original PS 2 version didn't help either, fortunately this mission isn't an obligatory ones which is the only reason it's not the worst mission in the entire SA for me)

- Learning to Fly (This mission once made me stop to play SA given i never be able to finish the first circle the airstrip, it takes me almost 5 years later until i play yet another SA playthrough that i finally be able to pass said objective and the misssion altogether, funnily enough, afterward i found Learning to Fly mission isn't as hard as i initially thought, given that in my last playthrough i even capable to reach gold in each objective and lesson to the level i can even say that the car school is actually harder compare to the flight school as for now, i guess i only want to mention it for a solely reason that this mission ever stopped me from progressing the SA story mission)

- N.O.E (Now this is for me is the most difficult and annoying mission in the entire SA story mission, it takes me almost 10 times to finally complete this mission due to the difficulty of flying at that time, not to mention that this mission is given right after we finish the mandatory flying school which means my flying skills still just passable at that time, i guess the only good thing about this mission is the fact that the starting point is really close with the savehouse which made it easier to retry the mission after i failed)

- Freefall (The last entry of my list and also among the most difficult storyline mission in SA only below the N.O.E, unlike N.O.E however, there's no shortcut such as flying above the ocean to avoid the forest, this particular mission is pretty linear that we only need to hijack the plane mid-flight, yet it's easier said than done and just like N.O.E it takes me several times to finally be able to finish this mission and to date it's the only SA story mission that i've never beat in one try even in my latest playthrough)

• Evil empire likes this

AlbanyEsperanto
  • AlbanyEsperanto

Shut up and drive Esperanto fool

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:46 AM

Cesar Viapalndo
Any Zero's mission
Photo opportinuty
Wrong side of Track

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

How about Happy Shut the F*ck Up!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:55 PM

N.O- Fu*king E, (N.O.E) - Because this mission gave me pissed for 2 years since I was playing on my IPad, the tall trees all over the place and some area are lower, but the S.A.M is still spotting me! :angry:  I fail this mission about over 50 fails but 2 passed after i got lots of practices. (So i decide to pick one because judging from the topic name)

P.S: Sorry for my English are bad

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

GAMER

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:25 PM Edited by SHIFAAH9, 06 October 2017 - 01:26 PM.

FREE F*CKING FALL

any racing mission

• Evil empire likes this

Lenzar
  • Lenzar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

The mission where you've got to chase the plane. Then parachute on it.

• Evil empire likes this

zombieslayer777
  • zombieslayer777

my rhino tank's name is gertrude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:08 PM

wrong side of the tracks big smoke shoots like a storm trooper

NikoB.IV
  • NikoB.IV

NB VS ALL

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2017 - 07:39 AM Edited by NikoB.IV, 21 October 2017 - 07:44 AM.

i would literally do zero's missions in real life then in game. i would play the minigun mission in real life then in game i just hate zero's missions

EDIT:and also photo oppurtunity when i go and pick up cesar i just cant stand driving back to that place. i just take shortcuts and immediatly i crash and the car will flip and... BOOM!!! i do this again :cry: :cry: :cry:

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

Bitch i'm paid, that's all i gotta say

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:58 PM Edited by CoolMods, 21 October 2017 - 01:59 PM.

that mission with og loc with a motorcycle where u gotta kill that guy i forgot hows called

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:58 PM

that mission with og loc with a motorcycle where u gotta kill that guy i forgot hows called

it's simply called "OG Loc", its introductory to jeffreys past

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

Pretty much any Toreno mission or any mission where I have to fly. I suck at flying in this game.

Banana
  • Banana

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

N.O.E. Flying under the radar only to have some trees render at the very last second. Eat sh*t.
  • Evil empire and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

GTA San Andreas Missio
  • GTA San Andreas Missio

GTA San Andreas Lover

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

Wrong side of the tracks
Photo opportunity
Stowaway - the most difficult one

and High Jack also

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Syndicate Mission-Photo Opportunity,because you have to pick up Cesar in Red country and go back again to Angel Pine,man..that's really annoying confused.gif

I agree with this 8 year old post!

p∞ntang
  • p∞ntang

Sherm Head

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 4 weeks ago

I still enjoyed San Andreas (and fumed a lot), but everything after The Green Sabre can kiss my ass. I get it, the War on Drugs is a crock of sh*t and a racket, but all that could have been lampooned w/o dragging my ass out of Los Santos. (Rick and Morty did w/o leaving the Citadel last season.) SA could have done everything it had to in a bigger Los Santos, just have CJ in exile with Cesar's gang, after Big Smoke takes over. I thought it might come down to BS vs Sweet for control after CJ reunited the families, because BS argues with Sweet over selling blow and they hint three big times BS doesn't respect him.

(This was my first play-through of a GTA since III sometime in the early 2000s, so fwiw San Andreas was all cherry to me.)

Yosuke
  • Yosuke

X.E.N Syndicate Leader

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Yōsuke, 4 weeks ago.

which is the most annoying mission in gta san andreas

Wrong side of the tracks
Photo opportunity
Stowaway - the most difficult one

Any of Toreno or Salv Plane Missions.. except that with Andromada, and LC.

BLADE_San_Andreas
  • BLADE_San_Andreas

Vice City Grade A Lunatic

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by BLADE_San_Andreas, 3 weeks ago.

Freefall... its just f*cking annoying how random is your landing on that sh*tty circle

• Evil empire likes this

TommyPayne123
  • TommyPayne123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Supply Lines as it was such an unnecessary and frustrating mission due to the clunky rc controls.
  • Evil empire likes this

Timcatgt5
  • Timcatgt5

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Los Desperados (due to Cesar getting in the way at the closing stage of the mission and dying from the man with the rocket launcher).

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Kill them assholes! Man, this is a good sandwich.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Syndicate Mission-Photo Opportunity,because you have to pick up Cesar in Red country and go back again to Angel Pine,man..that's really annoying confused.gif

First answer in this thread and we can pretty much just lock the whole thing.

Any other answer is moot. 555-We Tip? Sure, it's difficult. Catalina Missions? Sure, she's a bitch. But this one? It was apparently meant to be done in a helicopter (which explains why they scream at each other) but why did they change that? And why didn't they do some play-testing to see that driving all that way was just horrible?!

GingerSkullpion
  • GingerSkullpion

Ginger Skullpion

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo Opportunity

Just for all the pointless driving that's involved. Just meet in the actual place.

CoolMods
  • CoolMods

Bitch i'm paid, that's all i gotta say

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by CoolMods, 2 weeks ago.

That f*cking mission with the lowriders, it was so hard that i actually used to download save games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users