» «
Photo

In Bahama Mamas

62 replies to this topic
Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:07 PM Edited by Colt M14, 18 November 2009 - 06:03 AM.

Full video explanation of both tutorials by Playaindahood: http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Method
Video Method by Jordan:
Step 1: Steal a bus from Star Junction.
Step 2: Take it to Bahama Mamas.
Step 3: Park it Here: user posted image
Step 4: Go to the front of the bus so you are holding onto it. Shimmy across into the building () . If it does not work, try moving the bus into place again and try a few dozen times.
Step 5: If you get it right, you will shimmy into the building. Don't go too far or you appear back outside.
Step 6: Drop down from the bus, if you got it right, you will drop down into an empty space (Solids, but no visuals.) From here, spawn an apc or another vehicle and get in it. (This may take a few tries.) Move it around until you can no longer see the road on the radar.
Step 7: Right after that just get out and you can roam around bahama mamas with the full interior. If you do the glitch when there are bouncers outside, there will be people inside the club.
Step 8: ?????
Step 9: PROFIT.

Activate a mission to get out of the club or kill yourself.

How to get in the lost clubhouse.
Step 1: Spawn a Vader at the door so it it half in half out (May take a few tries.)
Step 2: Get on it. If done right, it will flip about and will maybe push you inside. If it pushes you out, try again. If it stays inside the door hold reverse and try and get in. If it still doesn't work try using the Akuma.
Diagram:
user posted image

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:24 PM

CHEATER!!! I say, thru the roof.
I'd not gone up there yet. Anyway, I found Niko's apartment in Bohan one can access from the rear, but the front door is locked. Part of the interior changes is that they seal off what doesnt' actually come into play, For the comedy club and shows in GTA, they likely had no new material assembled to present, but will in the future

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:25 PM

Method is up.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

Still, there was one roof opening in Bohan, for the warehouse mission Manny had you on.

Sounds like a lot of IFs and LUCK involved. By shimmy, you mean along the side of the bus like Nate Drake in Uncharted two during the railcar section of the game?

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Nov 5 2009, 23:28)
Still, there was one roof opening in Bohan, for the warehouse mission Manny had you on.

Sounds like a lot of IFs and LUCK involved. By shimmy, you mean along the side of the bus like Nate Drake in Uncharted two during the railcar section of the game?

Indeed. I Give credits to this guy: for the bus shimmy glitch.

NikoTheSoldier
  • NikoTheSoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:38 PM

Replaying Boulevard Baby again. Damn I love this club. DJ, got the girl up on the little stage. Good sized dance floor.

Kingfisher14
  • Kingfisher14

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

whereabout at bahama mamas do you have to do the bus shimmy?

Dvt-MedShot
  • Dvt-MedShot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:31 PM

Can you make a more clear photo of where to park the bus?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:56 PM Edited by mr. libs, 05 November 2009 - 05:11 PM.

Other then re-doing the (boulevard baby) and accessing BMs via a mission, is there any benefits to doing this busglitch?

Can you dance and drink in bahama mamas?

Oh and not to fck up your thread, but you can play around the club without having to dance with girl.

if you wanna freeroam around the club, without having to dance with monique. heres what to do
Drive close to the club with tony but do not enter the marker! Abandon the car with tony still in it, and since the club is open you can freeroam around everywhere without automaticly starting the dance with monique. She'll still be in the club but she just wont reconize you.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:44 PM

Anyone tried this yet? (semi-related)

user posted image

lol:

user posted image

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:46 PM

I added a new picture of where to park the bus. (Made in MS Paint.)

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:50 PM Edited by Astrixone, 05 November 2009 - 08:53 PM.

QUOTE (adamcs @ Nov 5 2009, 19:44)

user posted image

lol:

user posted image

How? How? How? sad.gif
How do you do it?? This is so cool!!!
Can you do that to get into the angels of death clubhouse too?

I tried this bus thing and its not working, anywhere i tried.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (adamcs @ Nov 6 2009, 06:44)

user posted image

lol:

user posted image

Adam, could you make a video of getting into the Bahama mamas for me?

Luis F. Lopez
  • Luis F. Lopez

Mr. Badass

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:30 PM

Please someone make a video!

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:24 AM

How do you do this?
I mean, i hanged on the bus, move to the side and it stopping at some point and not moving...
Why is that? in the video of this guy it didnt happened.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Astrixone @ Nov 6 2009, 18:24)
How do you do this?
I mean, i hanged on the bus, move to the side and it stopping at some point and not moving...
Why is that? in the video of this guy it didnt happened.

Move the bus to a different place and try again. A tip: Look to the left a bit and then jump up to the bus. Start shimmy-ing as soon as you grab onto the ledge.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:28 AM Edited by .2D, 06 November 2009 - 08:31 AM.

Zomg awesome, gonna try this now.
Adam, how did ya get into The Lost clubhouse? tounge.gif , I know you can glitch into the AoD one in TLaD with a hexer, wonder if it works on bogt wow.gif

Edit.
Adam, does the glitch into the Lost clubhouse work from the roof with the TV thing still?

Colt, can you dance, drink and stuff inside BMs when you do the glitch with bouncers outside?
And can someone tell me what the Opening-closing times of the 3 clubs are?

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (.2D @ Nov 6 2009, 19:28)
Zomg awesome, gonna try this now.
Adam, how did ya get into The Lost clubhouse? tounge.gif , I know you can glitch into the AoD one in TLaD with a hexer, wonder if it works on bogt wow.gif

Edit.
Adam, does the glitch into the Lost clubhouse work from the roof with the TV thing still?

Colt, can you dance, drink and stuff inside BMs when you do the glitch with bouncers outside?
And can someone tell me what the Opening-closing times of the 3 clubs are?

After you Kill the dude that runs Bahama mamas, the bouncers don't show up anymore. If you do it at 8pm-6am there will be people inside and Luis will do the small jig as he walks around. I got into the lost clubhouse with the bus shimmy glitch aswell.

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:46 AM Edited by .2D, 06 November 2009 - 08:51 AM.

Damn, just got into the no visual thingy room but walked back out tounge.gif .
And orly @ spoiler?I've finished teh game and At certain times i still hear music, see 2 bouncers and a line of people, but the bouncers always say im not allowed sad.gif

Lol I see train tracks biggrin.gif .

Wtf, I fell under the club...theres like no room to walk around or drive confused.gif

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:52 AM Edited by Colt M14, 06 November 2009 - 09:09 AM.

QUOTE (.2D @ Nov 6 2009, 19:46)
And orly @ spoiler?I've finished teh game and At certain times i still hear music, see 2 bouncers and a line of people, but the bouncers always say im not allowed sad.gif

After you get in and see nothing, spawn a vehicle and get in/on it and then get out, the interior will spawn.

Edit: It may take a few times, I'm in again. Best thing to do it get a wanted level and move around in the vehicle, (around the invisible interior,) until the map turns transparent (You cant see the streets lined on the radar.) Good luck.

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Nov 6 2009, 08:52)

After you get in and see nothing, spawn a vehicle and get in/on it and then get out, the interior will spawn.

Edit: It may take a few times, I'm in again. Best thing to do it get a wanted level and move around in the vehicle, (around the invisible interior,) until the map turns transparent (You cant see the streets lined on the radar.) Good luck.

Cool, man i got it smile.gif
If i want to do that with the lost clubhouse, where to park the bus?

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:43 AM

Nope. I can get in, but that's it. I can't see anything or what I'm walking in to. I can't walk very far & spawning a vehicle seems to do nothing as there is no room to drive it anywhere.

I wonder if going under the city with a chopper would work better.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (a3HeadedMonkey @ Nov 6 2009, 20:43)

Nope. I can get in, but that's it. I can't see anything or what I'm walking in to. I can't walk very far & spawning a vehicle seems to do nothing as there is no room to drive it anywhere.

I wonder if going under the city with a chopper would work better.

Get an APC and shoot the walls to see where they are. You will find an opening and just move around until the radar goes blank then get out.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:33 AM

First post edited with method of getting into lost clubhouse.

Hove_Beach
  • Hove_Beach

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:52 PM

For the 1 mission that Bahama Mammas is open -
What can you actually do in the club ?

Kill people -
dance mini game ?
Champagne mini game -

i mean what extent do you get to fool around in the club or is it a @dead@ interior like burger shot where u can only walk around ?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Hove_Beach @ Nov 6 2009, 14:52)
For the 1 mission that Bahama Mammas is open -
What can you actually do in the club ?

Kill people -
dance mini game ?
Champagne mini game -

i mean what extent do you get to fool around in the club or is it a @dead@ interior like burger shot where u can only walk around ?

If you decide to use the bus glitch or just play around in the (boulevard baby) mission, whatever method you choose.. you still will not be able to interact with anyone and there is no dancing or champagne games to partake in. Therefore bahama mamas is rendered useless. You can kill people though.

R* really should have known this would stir up a hornets nest, and reminds us of the horror and shame that is the lost clubhouse after it burned down.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 07 November 2009 - 11:26 AM

Bump for the people who haven't tried this glitch.

Laufas
  • Laufas

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:06 PM

Holy sh*t this Bus Shimmy glitch seems great, a bit later I'm gonna glitch into Bahama, the Lost club house..

But I'm still not sure where to park that paint picture didn't do the work for me.... And I have no idea how to glitch into the LOST clubhouse... Could someone make a video when doing this?

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:26 AM

i still get invisible interiors no matter what i do. please someone make a video or something

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (playaindahood @ Nov 12 2009, 17:26)
i still get invisible interiors no matter what i do. please someone make a video or something

It's a bit confusing, just drive the apc into different places and watch the radar too see when it turns see though (The streets disapear) and then just get out and the interior will spawn.
New pic for Lost glitch:
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users