The Best of BOGT-video

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic
playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:43 PM

been working on this video in my free time over the past few days. It's everything, non mission related, that's great about BOGT.

If you're still considering getting this game, this is the video to watch.
You can use the following index to skip ahead to certain areas or you can always watch from beginning to end. you'll have to watch on youtube if you want to use the linked time markers.

Best of weapons (includes parachute)

-.44 Pistol 00:5

-AA12 explosive shotgun 0:18

-Golden Uzi 1:12

-Assault SMG (P90) 1:40

-Advanced MG (SAW) 2:19

-Advanced Sniper Rifle 2:52

-Sticky Bombs 3:10

-Parachute 3:40

Best of vehicles

-Buzzard 4:17

-Bullet GT (with NOS) 4:49

-NOOSE APC 5:03

-Golf Cart 5:57

-Akuma 6:48

Best of cheats

-Explosive sniper rounds 7:14

-Super punches 7:34

Best activities

-Golfing (driving range) 7:49

-Drinking-Shots 8:03

-Drinking- champagne drink off 8:57

-Base jumping 9:35

Best miscellaneous activities

-sticky bombs+bullet GT+parachute+swingset 9:53

-sticky bombs+Vader+parachute+crane 10:10

-parachute+Akuma+bridge stunt jump 10:23

-sticky bombs+Akuma+parachute+ Rotterdam Tower 10:33

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:51 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 04 November 2009 - 03:04 PM.

For future reference, this is where you should post videos related to GTA IV. I'll edit my post with some comments on the video.

EDIT: It's a nice little gameplay video showing off BOGT stuff. Very good to watch for people who don't have it or are considering getting it.

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:55 PM

oh. i thought that topic was for vanilla videos. or maybe it is. i don't see a problem with my video having its own topic thought, because of it's purpose.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (playaindahood @ Nov 4 2009, 09:55)
oh. i thought that topic was for vanilla videos. or maybe it is. i don't see a problem with my video having its own topic thought, because of it's purpose.

Well, I'm sorry but you're wrong. Regardless of the purpose of your video, all videos belong in that topic. Nobody gets special privilege just because they think their work is special.

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:11 PM

Those sticky bombs are freaking awesome!

Best gameplay vid I've seen so far, great work playa. Definetly deserves it's own topic.

Renold
  • Renold

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:22 PM

Awesome video Sir! I haven't recieved my copy of TBOGT yet and this is just what I need to keep me hanging on lol, I'm really looking forward to those new weapons and the parachuting...first thing I'll do is cause mayhem on the streets with that shotgun then head up and glide to the safety of the Statue's coffee cup smile.gif

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Awesome video.. That guy sure knows how to play like an asshole..

Renold
  • Renold

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (ArcaneKnight @ Nov 4 2009, 19:36)

And why is that? He was demonstrating some of the new features, brilliantly I might add, you can't expect him to act civilised whilst blowing the brains out of someone. I don't have this game yet and he showed a lot of the things people have been talking about which, to me, was very helpful and enjoyable to watch,

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Renold @ Nov 4 2009, 15:08)

And why is that? He was demonstrating some of the new features, brilliantly I might add, you can't expect him to act civilised whilst blowing the brains out of someone. I don't have this game yet and he showed a lot of the things people have been talking about which, to me, was very helpful and enjoyable to watch,

I think he's just saying the guy is being an asshole in-game to all the peds and cops. Nothing wrong with that, although the way he phrased it does seem a little offensive.

ScratchCard, ugh, no this doesn't deserve its own topic. It's just a video of gameplay. Whether it's great or horrible, it belongs in the Theatre topic where all videos -- gameplay or machinima or whatever -- belong.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

The Yardies

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 4 2009, 20:31)

I think he's just saying the guy is being an asshole in-game to all the peds and cops. Nothing wrong with that, although the way he phrased it does seem a little offensive.

ScratchCard, ugh, no this doesn't deserve its own topic. It's just a video of gameplay. Whether it's great or horrible, it belongs in the Theatre topic where all videos -- gameplay or machinima or whatever -- belong.

don't take this the wrong way because I still respect you but if you think this is a wasted space then why not report it instead of complaining about it?

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

thanks everyone, glad i helped and i guess this is fine having it's own topic. it hasn't been moved.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (deathdealer @ Nov 4 2009, 15:38)
QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 4 2009, 20:31)

don't take this the wrong way because I still respect you but if you think this is a wasted space then why not report it instead of complaining about it?

How silly of me.

Reported.

P.S., I don't think this is a waste of space, as that would imply that its contents are useless. The video is very entertaining in fact, it's just forum policy that videos don't get their own thread.

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:28 AM

thought id bump this topic for the people still considering getting the game and wanting some more info.

claude_casey14
  • claude_casey14

King of San Fierro, Prince of Vice City

• Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:40 AM

this is a pretty good video!!! wonder why i havent seen this before on here! notify.gif btw might i ask how did you make the music in the video? what did you use? blush.gif

playaindahood
  • playaindahood

Cooljunk Productions

• Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (claude_casey14 @ Dec 20 2009, 03:40)
this is a pretty good video!!! wonder why i havent seen this before on here! notify.gif btw might i ask how did you make the music in the video? what did you use? blush.gif

i didn't make the music. the artists name are in the video description.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:08 AM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=335576

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (simonp92 @ Dec 20 2009, 06:08)
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=335576

^This.

Don't bump your own topic man, follow the rules and just put the video in the link above.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users