Photo

Yusef and Playboy

9 replies to this topic
spektrall
  • spektrall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:03 AM

So did Yusef make any references at all to Playboy in this game? I was hoping to get more about that storyline, how in the end Yusef wanted to make some kind of memorial for the victims of construction accidents.

Zadi
  • Zadi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (spektrall @ Nov 3 2009, 06:03)
So did Yusef make any references at all to Playboy in this game? I was hoping to get more about that storyline, how in the end Yusef wanted to make some kind of memorial for the victims of construction accidents.

So far I've come across nothing from him mentioning Playboy X and Niko's handy work at the construction site. I think I'm done with his missions since all who is showing up is Mori and Ray's missions.

BTW -- Why isn't Mori on the character's list?

smeagol
  • smeagol

Razmataz

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:11 AM

i don't think Yusif talks about that stuff to luis in the game

Darkseid
  • Darkseid

Supreme ruler of Apokolips

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:12 AM

As far as im aware, Yusuf never had any involvement with Playboy. It was more Playboy trying to impress him and trying to get on his good side and try to get some business with him. But X took it too far when he got Niko to kill the peeps at his Construction Site.

Rag
  • Rag

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:24 AM

He mentions to Luis that he's had mafia issues before too, that's the only hint I remember, doesn't mention if the "issues" are resolved or not (PBX's mission).

The Gaming Nerd
  • The Gaming Nerd

The God Of Gaming

• Members

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (Zadi @ Nov 3 2009, 06:11)

So far I've come across nothing from him mentioning Playboy X and Niko's handy work at the construction site. I think I'm done with his missions since all who is showing up is Mori and Ray's missions.

Plus also why did they get Henrique and Armondo mixed up?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:11 AM

Not Only does he not mention him but the events of Deconstruction For Begginers appear not to have happened atall because the news says he shut the site down and built a memorial instead.. But he obviously didn't as people are seen working on it in "For The Man Who Has Everything". If it was closed down it must've only been temporarily despite what the news story suggests.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:09 PM

Does anyone have the exact wording of this news report? As, to me, a memorial can be exactly the same thing he was building anyway but with a plaque on it.

As said above Yusuf may never have met Playboy X.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

Mmm, I think we weren't given much information about all this. What was the reason behind the Mafia occuping Yusuf' site? I can't remember.

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Zadi @ Monday, Nov 2 2009, 23:11)

It is, look above Brucie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users