Episodes From Liberty City features
First of all, there'll be more. A lot more:
- EFLC TV shows
- New comedians
- New radio content (including Vice City FM and the other EFLC only stations, holy sh*t!)
- New vehicles
- More websites available
- TLaD & TBoGT achievements, the feature related ones that is.
- All the new weapons, excluding the Gold SMG (replaced by a normal gray colored SMG to fit in with Niko's story)
Let's move on.
The Lost and Damned
|Feature ||Ingame explanation ||Available after|
|New TLaD & TBoGT multiplayer modes||They're just on the list.. lol||Installing the DLC|
|Motorcycle races||Brucie will give Niko a call after the DLC is installed - 'Cars Nicky, they're getting old! And that ain't cool!' or something along those lines. After that, you'll be able to select what kind of race you want.||Receiving Brucie's call|
|Bike Theft Missions||Brucie will start mailing Niko again. This works the same as the Exotic Exports.||Receiving Brucie's mail|
|100 new seagulls (from TBoGT and TLaD)||They're there after installing the DLC. Also, an article will pop up on the Liberty Tree talking about infected seagulls or something..||Installing the DLC|
To do list TLaD:
* Gang Warfare, defending territory from other gangs
* Arm Wrestling, card games, and Air Hockey as new friend activities
* More websites available ExplanationsNew seagulls
- Same location as in TLaD.New weapons
- An article about all kinds of crazy and over the top weapons will appear on the Liberty Tree. Also, LJ will text Niko that he has new guns for sale. After that, LJ and the usual gun shops will sell them.New vehicles
- They just drivin' around..
- See, this is where it gets tricky. Niko has no 'brothers'. Still, I kind of figured it out: Packie will call Niko, saying that 'if you ever feel like fighting alongside us drunkards' he should just call them. Gang wars unlocked.
When you go on a gang war, Packie, Michael and a random Irish hoodlum will accompany you.
Now according to GTAWikia there are three kinds of gangwars:
* Hanging Out Wars: This gang warfare style is when a gang is situated in one location of the map and there approximately 20-30 enemies to gun down then has the capability to call for reinforcements. Either Clay or Terry says this before Klebitz goes to the war ('"I have intel that they are hangin in our bery OWN Alderney") this means a Hanging out war.A rival gang is hanging out in Irish territory in Dukes - destroy them!
* Cruising Wars: This gang warfare style is when there are gang's on the move and waiting for a provoked attack (Lost MC attacks) there many enemies in this style of warfare as they do call for more backup and more gang members spawn. Either Clay Or Terry states ("They are just Cruisin and S**t") this means that this war is a Cruising War.I've got no idea what the hell this means.
* Transporation Wars: This style of gang war requires Klebitz to chase down and destroy the main enemy vehicle without it getting away. In this gang war there are also many enemies trying to protect a vehicle at all cost that they even call for more backup. Either Terry or Clay says ("They are doing a Little Escort Work Last Time I Heard") this means that this mission is a Transporation War. Niko and the Irish get in a car.. and try to blow the vehicle up.
---Arm wrestling, air hockey and such with friends.
New friend activity unlocked.More websites unlocked.Niko get's better bike handling, the same Luis and Johnny have.The Ballad of Gay Tony
Note: I'm probarly missing some things here. By now TBoGT has only just been released. Please tell if I missed something
* Parachutes: Base Jumping is introduced as fifteen destinations to jump from (off a building or helicopter) and to parachute safely to a location down below. After the player completes the base jumps a parachute will spawn at his safehouse. Alternately the player can buy one from Little Jacob
* Access to Clubs: Access to Bahama Mamas, Hercules and Maisonette 9. Mini-Games: Dancing, drinking and just hanging in the clubs. No club management.
* Underground Fight Club: The L.C. Cage Fighters is an underground fight club located in Northwood. Niko can go there to make some extra cash. As the levels increase the opponents will start to use knifes and bats. After the player wins the championship, he will achieve the Bear Fight achievement.
* Ability to Replay Missions and Mission Scoring: Mission scoring is similar to Manhunt.
* Golfing: the player will be able to play golf on a course in Algonquin.
* 50 Seagulls: New hidden package, just like the 50 seagulls in The Lost and Damned or the Flying Rats in GTA IV.
* Drug wars
* New multiplayer modes
* New 'common' vehicles (SDD, Civ. Buffalo, new bikes)
* New helicopters
- See the 'PS3 only features' section (fourth post).
- Brucie calls you out for an activity - not a power boat race, not a ab-touching contest.. but parachuting.
If you accept, Brucie's chopper will be somewhere close (same location as getting lifts from him) and you're supposed to go to him (ien wan our). Once you enter the heli a cutscene will start, and Niko and Brucie land on a random skyscraper in Algonquin. Brucie gives Niko a parachute, then jumps. Niko is supposed to go after him. If you deny, then well.. who would, really?
Basejumping unlocked. You can call Brucie (only Brucie though) and jump with him, or you can go on your own.Acquiring a parachute
- Either you
..Call Brucie and he'll have his mechanic guy (from his cutscenes) deliver one to a location near you (same location Packie hides his bombs)
..Jump out of a helicopter, you'll automatically have one
..Find one on top of almost every high building
Base jumping challenges are the same. Doing them alll = parachute delivered at your safehouse
---Acces to the clubs
- Bahama's Mama's, Maisonette 9 and Hercules open for Niko. He can go alone or take his friend, and get drunk, dance and stuff. Funny sidenote: Being in Hercules makes him uncomfortable and makes him say funny thing. Underground fight club
- Brucie introduces you to this aswell. Too scared to fight for himself, he'll call you and have you 'beat up some a-hole'. After that, the fight club is unlocked. Works the same as in TBoGT.Replaying missions
- This works for vanilla IV missions. No scoring system.Golfing
- New activity with friends. Unlocked after Brucie first asks you out for a game of golf.More seagulls
- Same location as in TBoGTDrug wars
- The same drug wars as with Armando and Henrique.. but now with Little Jacob and Badman. LJ'll call you, saying that he has more work for you. Courier missions need to be finished
.New MP modesNew common vehicles
- Bikes, the SDD and such, will be driving around town.New helicopters
- Located around townAPC
- Stevie sends you a text message after you've finished all his 30 cars. He needs.. while, you know what.
Can be found at the back of the Algonquin Police Department. $25000 cash. After this, you can buy have Brucie buy one from Stevie, which costs you $10000. Will be delivered to the player.
Also, they start chasing you at six stars and after delivering it to Stevie for the first time, it'll spawn at every PD.
Edited by ScratchCard, 03 November 2009 - 04:39 PM.