AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:39 PM

Have any of ya'll used 9mm S&W Compact?

I heard the slide is a tough one to slide back especially with those of us who don't have much strength in their hands. I'm thinking of trading in my CPX-2 for the Compact but wanted to get ya'll opinons.

I know i'm going to test it out at the range before i buy it of course just wondering

the shield M&p? I've fired my sisters, but i don't remember the slide being hard to pull.

I would probably look at the FNS9, thats been my favorite out of the small compacts with striker fire, i actually sold my SCCY CPX1 and Sig P250 for one. 

They just released CPX-3 It's a .380 MSRP $229 

SCCY-Products-CPX3-Black-1-720x720.jpg

I was going off reviews i've read on firearm forums of people talking about the slide being hard to rack but none ever mentioned that they fired one so that's why i was asking from ya'll

• Daz and Audi like this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2016
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 3 weeks ago

Forgot to post these before.

Got given a load of vintage shotgun cartridges recently.

(Mostly 12 gauge paper cartridges, also including a sh*tload of .410s, 9mm Floberts, some 28 gauge and even a 32 gauge that I didn't even know about. Also a police baton round and some old .22LR.)

FWyib2L.jpg

EIFVnWj.jpg

A lot of made in *insert non existent place here* cartridges.

ARitGOS.jpg

8 bore/gauge

BStcueh.jpg

Z1DsuYE.jpg

2TxqJIZ.jpg

• El Diablo, Triple Vacuum Seal, Skeever and 3 others like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 3 weeks ago

Have any of ya'll used 9mm S&W Compact?

I heard the slide is a tough one to slide back especially with those of us who don't have much strength in their hands. I'm thinking of trading in my CPX-2 for the Compact but wanted to get ya'll opinons.

yes.

I've talked about it numerous pages ago now, but that's the arm my girlfriend will carry in the car if she's working late or we're out camping or whatever. she will concealed carry here in Colorado; something I don't have the license for. I've only ever owned shotguns and standard size handguns. that being said I was pretty impressed with the 9C. to be fair I go to the gym but I'm a skinny guy, I don't have the strongest hands either, and the 9C has never been difficult to slide. for as compact as the action is it's actually pretty fat and still easy to grip. before she bought the 9C we had also tried the Shield, and aside from the dimensions it's extremely comparable to the Shield in terms of handling and feel.

• Daz, Skeever and Audi like this

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted A week ago

Decided to reward myself and I bought a thing yesterday  :panic:

Zastava M92 Pap pistol

A4pJX35.jpg

With the old WASR10/63M for comparison reasons lol