I am usually just unliking and liking posts to remind people about the topic to entice them to post so I can post a load more sh*t.
Anyway, I had some issues with a few of my guns. My Win94 a screw fell out which was attached to the side rails which prevents the round from flying up off the lifter. That whole piece jammed the gun up, but it rattled and fell out the back underneath the bolt, so now I know what the isue was. But now after fiiguring that out, the screw won't grab the threads so now it may need repairs.
My Mossberg 590 had issues feeding into the mag tube, the follower would just jam up with extreme force. I managed to do exploratory surgery on that also and figured out the mag follower was mushroomed out and squashed. The gun was new so it was likely done by the proof house when I had the magazine restricted, bought a new follower, works perfect now.
And now my Alfa-proj revolver has broke. (Pics below) This was the biggest bitch of all. All of a sudden it just jammed up and the hammer/trigger wouldn't pull past a couple of cm. I managed to get the side plate off after a long and lengthy battle with the top screw being a bastard not coming off. finally got the side plate off. Turns out there is a cheap piece of metal that snapped off from the cylinder release button bar that runs inside the action. There was a spring behind it keeping it from being loose and it sprung out to the side and blocked the hammer moving back. I pulled that out and managed to get the spring back in without the larger part of the bar and it works fine now. The major f*cker was getting the mainspring back in. As the spring is longer than the bar, you need to put extreme pressure on it to get the spring down past a tiny hole in which you put a paper clip through. Did that but then the paperclip sheared off when trying to get the thing out once it was in place. Had to use what felt like 3 hands to get it all working, holding the bitch down whilst screwdriving the spring back and also using pliers to pull the pin out. Anyway, I finally did it and it works now. Thank f*ck. The problem now is the side plate has a plunger on and you need to pull that back put another paperclip through to keep it in it's place then put it on then pull the pin out. I didn't have a paperclip so I was using large staples. So that took a while to properly keep that pinned back. All in all it should have just gone to a gunsmith so I wouldn't have to hate screws and springs more than I do now. f*ck that gun, it can get sold. f*ck if I want to open that thing up again.
Also tried a red dot on one of my pistols: