The Firearm Topic

3,093 replies to this topic
Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:26 AM

Since the number of murders by firearm in USA is 6 times more imprtant than the number of victims of the 11 september 2001 this trade shouldn't exist if the USA weren't as gnawed by the concentration of powers.

If people want to have a safe country they should rather act for a better education, a systematic teaching of boxes and martial arts at school and an independant justice but many of them are much too brainwashed.

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia
  • Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:41 AM Edited by Audi, 11 June 2017 - 01:42 AM.

^^^ Who's boy is this?

This is for posting pics and discussion on firearms not gun control "debates". Take that to D&D...

Spoiler

on topic:

That's looks like a lot of fun Daz

Posted my AK before but here are my crappy handguns

e1qkvpH.jpg

• Daz, Cripto136, Skeever and 3 others like this

Skeever
  • Skeever

Gone... for now

• Members
  • United-States
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:52 AM Edited by Skeever, 11 June 2017 - 02:32 AM.

Audi beat me to it. Here's the D&D gun control thread in question: http://gtaforums.com...10-gun-control/

Glad to see this thread become active again. Sadly, it looks like the image host I used for my previous firearm pics has gone down permanently, and I don't have any of those pics saved elsewhere. Ah well.

Managed to get over to the states for a few weeks, went to a place in florida that is literally like the most high tech, clean, robocop/80s-esque place I have ever seen. It was ridic. The place looked like something out of a movie. Some serious money put in to it.

Anyway, I got to shoot the following

AR15 .300 Blackout
AR15 .223
Tavor Tar-21
Walther PPQ
Glock17 Custom Silenced
M9
CZ75 Police
Wilson Combat 1911
S&W Victory .22
S&W M&P Compact .22
MP5A5 .40 FullAuto
G36C FullAuto

The only way I can describe full auto is "hilarious". Just f*cking jokes how fun it is.

Full album here:

http://imgur.com/a/tSFxY

Sounds like you had a pretty fun trip. Florida is easily one of (if not the) best states to pick when it comes to finding a good range. I have to admit that I'm even a bit jealous, as I've never had the pleasure of shooting a full auto firearm before.

Here are a few quick pics I took of my N-PAP M70, chambered in 7.62x39mm. I even threw an aftermarket 50-round mag and Coca-Cola towel in there, because 'Murica.

ZehXnug.jpg

Spoiler

I might get either an aftermarket stock or a scope for it at some point, given how the factory stock rests a bit high above the iron sights.

• Daz, El Diablo, Cripto136 and 4 others like this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2016
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:30 AM Edited by Daz, 11 June 2017 - 02:39 AM.

Nice one dudes.

Just ordered a Vortex Venom for what will soon to be my new firearm once I get permission.

Going to go for one of these:

Grandpower K22 .22LR

vlWz2bu.jpg

I usually don't like red dots on pistols but if it means it is my "excuse" to have a 2nd long barrel pistol of that type then fair enough. I think it probably will sh*t all over the GSG 1911 as it has a fixed barrel and will likely shoot way better.

Also saw this one on the way out of the range in florida:

DIwJU7H.jpg

Kriss Vector in rifle form. For sale for $899. That's cheaper than most decent lever action rifles here.

It really is crazy to think how cheap guns are in the US. They sound expensive on paper but when you really compare them to what we have to pay for things to be adapted for our laws over here it is insane. That K22 is going to cost me £1000. It is probably half that to have it as a normal pistol over there. For that kind of money you could have one hell of a tricked out .45 or 9mm, let alone a .22.

Spoiler

• El Diablo, Cripto136, Skeever and 5 others like this

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:42 AM

I love these pics, such beauty. :inlove: I'm sooo jelly of you guys, unfortunately Mexico has a strict no firearms law. :(
  • Daz, Darth Absentis and Shermhead like this

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 03:05 AM

I love these pics, such beauty. :inlove: I'm sooo jelly of you guys, unfortunately Mexico has a strict no firearms law. :(

It does, but in the part of Mexico I'm originally from guns are cheap and plentiful albeit super illegal lol.

• Daz and Femme Fatale like this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:22 PM

There must be a way to have some. They must need some to control vermin and pests. Even if it's just a .22LR rifle or double barrel shotgun. Maybe even some muzzle loading stuff you may be allowed. It's worth looking into if it's all you can do. Either that or take a few trips up to the states to shoot some things now and again.

• Femme Fatale and Darth Absentis like this

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

I´m the beast that descends from the shadows.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:07 AM Edited by ShadowPerson, 15 June 2017 - 05:13 AM.

It does, but in the part of Mexico I'm originally from guns are cheap and plentiful albeit super illegal lol.

Our strict gun law was were made in order to stop a possible new civil war (Mexican Revolution), specially enforced during the communism spread in Latin America.

We can only have very small caliber guns (.22 & .380)
Just certain revolvers and some semi automatic pistols

Limited to 1 or 2 weapons

A very strict background check

plus where I live if an intruder get in your property and threats you, your family, etc. you can kill him as selfdefense.(Its a legal nightmare in other states)

The only "legal hole" gun with decent caliber its the 9x18mm Makarov that technically is just 1mm smalle than the NATO-Parabellum 9mmx19 that are only to law enforcement.

• Daz, Femme Fatale, Darth Absentis and 1 other like this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Had a go with a few new things at the range yesterday.

A mate brought up his GSG .22LR StG 44, a bit fiddly and heavy but you could really drill those rounds in.

Stock photo:

4uXUjtU.jpg

Also the RO brought up a nice and fancy AYA .410 side by side for me to play with. Quite a kick for such a caliber, shot some magnum hunting birdshot through it and it was quite a laugh, some strong ejectors on it:

2PwHnnP.jpg

KOQF58S.jpg

WHKCeC7.jpg

• El Diablo, Cripto136, Skeever and 5 others like this

Passion1
  • Passion1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:49 AM

I usually carry around a Glock 19 for protection since I don't live in the nicest area.  Its pretty reliable and its pretty popular.  And yet it looks like every other gun

The-latest-version-of-the-glock.-e144516

• Daz, anthony, Cripto136 and 5 others like this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:03 PM Edited by Daz, 01 July 2017 - 04:04 PM.

Good news and bad news.

Bad news is my GSG 1911 broke, the allen key screw sheared itself off when attempting to undo it. So I now need it repaired somehow.

Good news is I picked up a new gun, a Grand Power K22 made in Slovakia, meant to be pretty good. Fixed barrel, so it will be nice, bought a red dot mount for it on it's way too. Titanium slide baby...

5moSGYX.jpg

YeUkUTC.jpg

bgy4Cuc.jpg

p3TX0hR.jpg

Snake from MGS3, "The feed ramp is polished to a mirror sheen!"
VXDkd3P.jpg

OvrbauX.jpg

Y7wAESw.jpg

Also shot a nice Webley & Scott 12 gauge side by side.

5m7L1ZS.jpg
  • El Diablo, Pavle, Cripto136 and 6 others like this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

Same for Belgium....though my knowledge of firearms in general has been better in the past, i'd still love to own myself one for recreational purposes and maybe self-defence(don't really know what to think of the idea of hunting anything but vermin).

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:05 PM

Same for Belgium....though my knowledge of firearms in general has been better in the past, i'd still love to own myself one for recreational purposes and maybe self-defence(don't really know what to think of the idea of hunting anything but vermin).

Recreational purposes for me, Mexico isn't that dangerous if you're careful, and don't hang out with the wrong people. I'd love to take selfies posing with whatever firearms I'd own, and hunt for vermin, too. :]
  • Daz and Darth Absentis like this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

Recreational purposes for me, Mexico isn't that dangerous if you're careful, and don't hang out with the wrong people. I'd love to take selfies posing with whatever firearms I'd own, and hunt for vermin, too. :]

Yea, i am also most obsessed by long range target shooting, but heh, that is something for an other life i think almost.

Consider i never actually fired a gun i'd best stick with a .22 lr rifle first :p

ULPaperContact
  • ULPaperContact

Proti všem tyranům, pro boha a zemi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:35 PM

My very first (registered) gun:

Spoiler

Beginnings of an AR:

Spoiler

• Daz, Cripto136, Skeever and 5 others like this

Milfrah
  • Milfrah

Bad Mommy

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

I just have this little .38 special Taurus.

Heg0QL3.jpg

• Daz, Voodoo, Cripto136 and 6 others like this

ShadowPerson
  • ShadowPerson

I´m the beast that descends from the shadows.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:16 PM

I just have this little .38 special Taurus.

Heg0QL3.jpg

Thats one little cute fella!

• Daz, Femme Fatale, Darth Absentis and 1 other like this

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:43 AM

Horrible pic smh 

IMG_20170704_143343_330.jpg

• Daz, anthony, Skeever and 6 others like this

Nonstopmaximum
  • Nonstopmaximum

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:52 AM Edited by Nonstopmaximum, 22 July 2017 - 05:05 AM.

Cleaned up 4 old guns I recently found in a deceased relatives closet at his old house. I plan on taking all of these except the last one to a gunsmith.

Winchester Model 1873
Spoiler

Crescent Firearms (I think) short barrel single shot shotgun
Spoiler

Westernfield 500 (Mossberg in Montgomery Ward colors)
Spoiler

Ultra Hi (or Miroku) 45 cal long rifle replica
Spoiler
  • Daz, Skeever, Femme Fatale and 4 others like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

Had a go with a few new things at the range yesterday.

A mate brought up his GSG .22LR StG 44, a bit fiddly and heavy but you could really drill those rounds in.

Stock photo:

4uXUjtU.jpg

Spoiler

It's a semiautomatic gun,right?Can't shoot full auto like actual WW2 Sturmgewehrs?Still an awesome gun though,I'd love to have one (but unfortunately,here in Croatia even firearms that just look like automatic guns are illegal for civilians).

• Daz likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:41 PM Edited by Daz, 29 July 2017 - 02:05 PM.

Yes, it's a .22LR semi auto, so no different to a ruger 10/22. Made by GSG (German Sport Guns). Had some heft too it. You can put a lot of original parts on it.

But yeah those are some nice guns, folks.

I just ordered myself a Mossberg 590, so I will be getting that in a few weeks.

Still need to get the screw fixed on this thing:

Ek6tlN6.jpg

Before:
Spoiler

After:
Spoiler

Also an interesting snap of a gopro vid I made of my winchester:
RBpNygc.jpg

Also: Shot a nice Ruger 77/357
Zg4nsr5.jpg
  • Skeever, Femme Fatale, Audi and 2 others like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:33 PM

Never quite "got" handgun calibre rifles.
  • Daz and Audi like this

Skeever
  • Skeever

Gone... for now

• Members
  • United-States
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:39 AM

A PD near me carried handguns chambered in .45 ACP and rifles chambered in 9x19mm, funnily enough. Thankfully, they swapped out said rifles (I think they were SUB-2000s?) for AR-15s recently.

• Daz and Audi like this

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:43 AM

Have any of ya'll used 9mm S&W Compact?

I heard the slide is a tough one to slide back especially with those of us who don't have much strength in their hands. I'm thinking of trading in my CPX-2 for the Compact but wanted to get ya'll opinons.

I know i'm going to test it out at the range before i buy it of course just wondering

• Daz likes this

Audi
  • Audi

Merces Letifer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Slovenia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:10 AM Edited by Audi, 16 August 2017 - 02:10 AM.

As far as reliability goes I've never heard anything bad about them, never shot one personally so can not comment much on it. 

Also concerning pistol caliber rifles, in the early 2000's my local pd issued 9mm AR patrol rifles along with their standard 12 gauge shotguns (they now have 5.56mm). 

• Daz and Skeever like this

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:13 AM

As far as reliability goes I've never heard anything bad about them, never shot one personally so can not comment much on it. 

Oh i know they're a standout sidearm for CCW holders that's why i was looking at it as my current sidearm is a little bigger i was just wondering about the slide itself

• Daz likes this

anthony
  • anthony

Nobody cares, nobody f*cking cares.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:24 AM Edited by anthony, 16 August 2017 - 06:28 AM.

I would love to get that one:

599216a_600.jpg
  • Daz and Audi like this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

My devious liking spree on old posts paid off...

I can now post my recent purchase:

Pjez0oV.jpg

8ocxQLO.jpg

37fYcxv.jpg

Never quite "got" handgun calibre rifles.

It makes sense in the UK not being able to shoot full bore/full whacking guns such as .223 and .308 at many small ranges. In terms of that setup, it can only really work well for more power but at 100 meters and under, so having a scope anyway is kind of not entirely needed. A lever action would work better in that respect at times. Though it is also much cheaper to shoot stuff like .38 special instead of something like .308. It is also nice to have it match the calibre of your revolver or pistol. I also have a 9mm AR-15 style rifle which is hilarious fun and stupid cheap, infact the 2nd cheapest ammo you can buy aside from .22LR. But yeah, it's mostly due to limitations of local ranges.

I heard the slide is a tough one to slide back especially with those of us who don't have much strength in their hands. I'm thinking of trading in my CPX-2 for the Compact but wanted to get ya'll opinons.

I know i'm going to test it out at the range before i buy it of course just wondering

I didn't get round to shooting the M&P 2.0 when I was in florida. But I did shoot the .22 compact. It fit really nice and I liked all the controls and it pointed well, but I can't comment on the 9mm.

• Cripto136, Skeever and Audi like this

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

My devious liking spree on old posts paid off...

I can now post my recent purchase:

Pjez0oV.jpg

8ocxQLO.jpg

37fYcxv.jpg

You know what that gun says to me?

Come on punk, I dare you to break in, That will make any burglar piss his pants if you pointed it at them

• Daz and Audi like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

the shield M&p? I've fired my sisters, but i don't remember the slide being hard to pull.

I would probably look at the FNS9, thats been my favorite out of the small compacts with striker fire, i actually sold my SCCY CPX1 and Sig P250 for one. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users