» «
Photo

Club Management

8 replies to this topic
ScotchMouth
  • ScotchMouth

Single malt no ice

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:27 PM Edited by ScotchMouth, 31 October 2009 - 12:32 PM.

Ok laugh at me if you will. Tony called me about club management and i hit end on the call right off the bat. I got into some chaos and missed what it said. Then upon entering the fight club i hit it big and won so i saved. Later on i show up at Masonette and nothing seems to happen. I also call dessie and nothing.... although he does call me asking when i will work.

What did i miss when tony called? Surely i could restart the game but i've progressed quite nicely. Figured you gentlemen could kindly set me off in the right direction

Edit: i am showing up at club hours for what its worth! wink.gif

Xeon 
  • Xeon 

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:35 PM

Are you sure you weren't just turning up too early? The clubs only open after 9pm in-game.

ScotchMouth
  • ScotchMouth

Single malt no ice

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:42 PM

Yeah. If you are too early a notice informs you that the club isnt open yet. Also Dessie isnt out front.

Also .... i might have killed dessie at one point earlier. Maybe I should have mentioned that.

How big of a factor is time? I think i show up at around midnight.

flyattic
  • flyattic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:50 PM

you need to go into the management room which is just left after you enter the club

ScotchMouth
  • ScotchMouth

Single malt no ice

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (flyattic @ Oct 31 2009, 07:50)
you need to go into the management room which is just left after you enter the club

That was exactly it! Thanks man! smile.gif

I some how overlooked that door. I facepalmed myself for the oversight! lol.gif

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:13 PM

Are you able to manage Hercules as well or just Maisonette 9?

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (Vesper @ Oct 31 2009, 15:13)

Not exactly but there is times where you have to drive to hercules and pick up celebs and protect them from fans and paparazzi.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Daft Suburbanite

• The Connection

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:34 PM

I know some people may think that it's monotonous, but I enjoy the Club Management thing.....especially the endings where you have to go to another club or something......having to pick up the deli order for the celebrity at Hercules was hilarious...the assistant keeps bugging you about the order every ten seconds until you get there. biggrin.gif

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Alex DeLarge. @ Oct 31 2009, 15:22)
QUOTE (Vesper @ Oct 31 2009, 15:13)

Not exactly but there is times where you have to drive to hercules and pick up celebs and protect them from fans and paparazzi.

Ah, I see, yes I've done it twice already; once trying to get a man and his "friend" in a PMP 600 away from the paparazzi and bring that celebrity McIntosh or something her food from Iron Belly Deli.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users