Photo

Investigating bahama mama's

5 replies to this topic
thebellicbrotherfan
  • thebellicbrotherfan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

So as most of you know it closes down so therefor i started an investagtion (CSI Style biggrin.gif )

1. what i still find weird is that you hype up such a great club before the game comes out and then when you finish it you cant go in there it makes absolutely no sence i still think maybe if you finish the mission 100% or maybe try not to kill the owner or something it might open.

2. it's kinda weird there is still a lil bar in your upper left screen that says this club is *CURRENTLY* closed cuz if you would close it down . you would just put like something on the door that says closed and i also think they would put off the pink lights on there building if it would be closed . and when the AOD club was closed it didnt say it was closed or anything.

3. i checked the internet (liberty city tree) and it did say that the club was in a big shootout but nowhere it said it was closed down ! also i checked the bahama mama's website and there are still posters on it with Girls night only . naked man only and stuff and nowhere on the website it says that the club was in a huge shooutout and that it is currently closed also there are still people leaving coments on how great it was last night .

So with that said i still think there has to be someway it will open again but only time will tell . Now DISCUSS !

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

I like the point you brought up about killing the owner. I was under the impression that we HAD to shoot him, but you may be on to something. Perhaps if we let the owner live the club stays open because there would be somebody to run it. I did think it was odd how it took him so long to open fire at Luis after finding him with his woman. Perhaps he doesn't even shoot at all? I'm going to go and re-do this mission now and I'll get back to you.

thebellicbrotherfan
  • thebellicbrotherfan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (leelee862 @ Oct 31 2009, 11:47)
I like the point you brought up about killing the owner. I was under the impression that we HAD to shoot him, but you may be on to something. Perhaps if we let the owner live the club stays open because there would be somebody to run it. I did think it was odd how it took him so long to open fire at Luis after finding him with his woman. Perhaps he doesn't even shoot at all? I'm going to go and re-do this mission now and I'll get back to you.

yeah well i think he shoot but maybe just try to shoot everybody in there legs or arms and make a run for it .

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

nope nope tried it, punched vic in the face and ran for it his boys shot me up pretty good.

and even if there were a way to get away from the club, it'll probly fail the mission cause you left the mission area.

thebellicbrotherfan
  • thebellicbrotherfan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

Ahh that sucks . but there must be a way i mean if it would really close . then rockstar would be plain stupid

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (thebellicbrotherfan @ Oct 31 2009, 12:18)
Ahh that sucks . but there must be a way i mean if it would really close . then rockstar would be plain stupid

nope, its scripted

and even if you did let the owner live, you think he'd let you back in his club after his GF giving you a nice blow?

Think realistic, there was no way around it, he had to go and he took bahama mamas with him to the grave.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users