» «
Photo

Becak for GTA San Andreas

7 replies to this topic
Yuni_wii
  • Yuni_wii

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:46 AM Edited by Yuni_wii, 02 November 2009 - 12:21 AM.

BECAK FOR SAN ANDREAS

This is my first public mod to gtagarage / GTAF community, blush.gif so i still need help to make my mod perfect.
I create a vehicle model to replace bmx or another type of bike. It's simple model of Becak, three-wheel mode of transportation that generally were found in Indonesia. Instead of Indonesia, it also found in some of Asia.
Actually, my mod (until now) only remove front part of original bmx and replaced by front part of Becak. Because it is more simple and more funny (at least for me)... i will make improvement later if i can.
Some screenshot :
user posted image

Thank you and sorry for my very bad english ... blush.gif

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (Yuni_wii @ Oct 31 2009, 07:46)
BECAK FOR SAN ANDREAS

This is my first public mod to gtagarage / GTAF community, blush.gif so i still need help to make my mod perfect.
I create a vehicle model to replace bmx or another type of bike. It's simple model of Becak, three-wheel mode of transportation that generally were found in Indonesia. Instead of Indonesia, it also found in some of Asia.
Actually, my mod (until now) only remove front part of original bmx and replaced by front part of Becak. Because it is more simple and more funny (at least for me)... i will make improvement later if i can.
Some screenshot :
user posted image

It is still awaiting approval in GTA Garage. Actually, how long normally mod will be approved by gtagarage ? rolleyes.gif

Thank you and sorry for my very bad english ... blush.gif

lol, nice... I think I saw similar rides here in the Philippines... cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Yuni_wii
  • Yuni_wii

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:24 AM

Thanks colgate.gif Yes, it's Asian vehicle actually.
In Indonesia we have various model of becak, and my mod only similar to them. Not completely same.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

Awesome Mod. That Pic Makes Me LOL. lol.gif

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:29 PM

I just went to a gang wars in a becak... epic icon14.gif

undeadmilitia
  • undeadmilitia

aka [WTF]OsaMaleecious @ CSS-SAMP

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:49 PM Edited by undeadmilitia, 13 November 2009 - 12:54 PM.

going alil bit off-topic but i visited ur website
and i was pretty happy to see cj praying in mosque! biggrin.gif
AWESOME THINKING MAN!

nice work man!
keep it up! icon14.gif
here's a cookie for u! cookie.gif

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:36 PM

That's pretty good, but you should either remove the roof or make it higher. icon14.gif

Yuni_wii
  • Yuni_wii

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:22 AM Edited by Yuni_wii, 14 November 2009 - 07:31 AM.

Thanks All.
i was pretty happy to see cj praying in mosque!

Good CJ tounge2.gif
you should either remove the roof or make it higher

Thank. I will try to fix it up later. Removing the roof and make it as extra object maybe the better choice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users