I dont like tLaD because of Johnny. As I told, Johnny is cruel and is an experienced backstabber. He betrayed Ray Boccino (which shows that Johnny is a backstabber), kidnapped Roman Bellic (which shows that he is cruel).
I like Luis because he is loyal to EVERYONE. He served Tony, Yusuf, Even Ray Bulgarin, Mori etc but he did not betray a single man. He hit Bulgarin because Bulgarin would kill both Luis and Tony. As much I remember, A guy called Rocco told him to hit Tony, so that Bulgarin will leave him. Luis was so loyal to Tony that he changed his mind and killed Vince.
However, I agree that gta tLaD has best quality of choppers but the story is absolutely futile. Johnny betrayed Ray Boccino, one of my most favourite characters of gta IV; and kidnapped Roman Bellic, who was my 2nd favourite character in gta IV.
Johnny is DEAD today because his works were not good. He ended down the boots of Trevor. Finally The Lost MC is OVER...
Luis is alive today because he is loyal to EVERYONE. He betrayed NONE.
By the way, TBOGT also includes choppers. You can also perform a drive by in that game.
It also includes weapons. Hi Fi weapons.quote name="B Dawg" post="1068767341" timestamp="1463141821"]
Now I ask you, my all pals who prefer tLaD. Why do you like this game?
- Enhanced Liberty Rock Radio and Liberty City Hardcore radio stations, giving us the best Rock/Metal stations in the entire series. VC/VCS V-Rock or SA KDST and Radio X don't even slightly compare to TLAD LRR and LCHC. Half of new Radio Broker is pretty great too.
- Great story and characters, story is arguably one of the most realistic ones in the series due to the fact that you're not doing all the missions by yourself, but without hurting the gameplay experience. Both the friendly and antagonizing characters are very likeable and believable.
- Motorcycles! Lots of new choppers and sports bikes! Along with that comes the ability to perform drive-bys with the Sawn-off shotgun!
- Speaking of weapons, comes the ultimate destructive power of the new Street Sweeper and Grenade Launcher. We also get a new automatic handgun!
- Amazing new side activities. Road Rash styled races and Intense Gang Wars make for some of the best things to do in the series.
In short, a Metalhead's dream game. Did I miss anything?[/quote]