Quantcast

» «
Photo

BOGT or TLAD

100 replies to this topic

Poll: Which DLC did you like best? (614 member(s) have cast votes)

Which DLC did you like best?

1. BOGT (373 votes [70.78%])

Percentage of vote: 70.78%

2. TLAD (86 votes [16.32%])

Percentage of vote: 16.32%

3. Same (68 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Mr.Moffat
  • Mr.Moffat

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:17 AM

tlad for me due to story
i really like bogt but i can't help but feel that it feels rushed something i did'nt get with tlad im not sure ehy i just can't put my finger on it

secretgamer10
  • secretgamer10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

Tbogt in my opinion is the best of all the GTA IV games because the cars are more fun like the APC and more addicting. muppetmaster_karma.gif

LSPD Skippy
  • LSPD Skippy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

TBOGT FTW <3 i love night clubs alien.gif

Michealmyers2012
  • Michealmyers2012

Stoned

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

TLAD was a decent expansion to Niko's story but had problems.I never could like Johnny or see him as a Protagonist,some of the new weapons were simply reinventions of previous ones and the ending with Johnny burning down the club took away the freedom of roaming the place like a proper pub.
Although I give R* credit on the way they hypnotise you so that you prefer bikes to cars in the game.

TBOGT was also good.Imo R* had to make this as many players thought Niko's game (GTA IV) was too serious compared to predecessors.Base Jumping gold cars he'll just look at my signature and you'll see.But problems were there such as the stupidity of not killing Rocco but kill his minion and the fact that Gay Tony f*cked of to wherever he did and even how Bulgarin was pinned as the main antagonist. but worst of all was Luis himself no personality.And there were lots of times his personality could've shined like an E-mail detailing why he hated his father (REALLY hated) or even the loan shark from the start but that ended quite shortly.

In the end they both have flaws but are both great games.

Allout4GTA
  • Allout4GTA

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

TBOGT was extremely fun because of the gold car and uzi and new helicopter... Well, it was fun because of everything! colgate.gif

Mr.Moffat
  • Mr.Moffat

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Michealmyers2012 @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 00:02)
TLAD was a decent expansion to Niko's story but had problems.I never could like Johnny or see him as a Protagonist,some of the new weapons were simply reinventions of previous ones and the ending with Johnny burning down the club took away the freedom of roaming the place like a proper pub.
Although I give R* credit on the way they hypnotise you so that you prefer bikes to cars in the game.

TBOGT was also good.Imo R* had to make this as many players thought Niko's game (GTA IV) was too serious compared to predecessors.Base Jumping gold cars he'll just look at my signature and you'll see.But problems were there such as the stupidity of not killing Rocco but kill his minion and the fact that Gay Tony f*cked of to wherever he did and even how Bulgarin was pinned as the main antagonist. but worst of all was Luis himself no personality.And there were lots of times his personality could've shined like an E-mail detailing why he hated his father (REALLY hated) or even the loan shark from the start but that ended quite shortly.

In the end they both have flaws but are both great games.

Rocco was a made man according to tony, and the mafia were fairly pissed of with tony and luis already, so in hindsight it was the smart thing not to kill him, in fear of mob retaliation as they had enough trouble with the russians

MichaelAmadheo
  • MichaelAmadheo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

i completed BoGT and TLaD, i like the glamour life in BoGt, but TLaD is my fave, cause the Story and the Ending is so sad in TLaD....

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

Recently finished TBOGT again, my opinion hasn't changed much but I now actually like the missions more, it's still the context they are being used, the story of TBOGT is just so disjointed and messed up and Luis is so damn bland and boring, have a complete newfound love for parachuting though, I really would like those challenges to come back!

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

I prefer TLAD. I love the Biker theme. It feels badass when cruising down the road with Terry/Clay and jamming Wanted Dead or Alive. There are many bike choices, as well. The story is amazing, too, but it's short. Also, arm wrestling, air hockey, etc. was a pretty cool addition.

TBOGT has a lot more features, though. It includes the APC, Buzzard, Parachute, etc.

To sum this up..
TBOGT - Best for causing havoc, and just having fun
TLAD - Best for just relaxing and having a good time with in-game friends

Hotband
  • Hotband

Loner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

The Ballad Of Gay Tony isn't depressing unlike The Lost And Dammed, and there is way more features in TBOGT.

GtaIIIFanBoy
  • GtaIIIFanBoy

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

i think posting this in the tbogt section meant it was always gonna be quite biased. dozingoff.gif But yeah id say tbogt it was just more enjoyable and i liked the storyline more aswell i liked the relationship between luiz and tony more than i did the lost Mc. and i also liked that it covered bulgerin and his fate aswell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users