» «
Photo

Roleplay

369 replies to this topic
tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:59 PM Edited by tarnell, 16 December 2009 - 05:14 PM.

user posted image

This is a role play for GTA IV PS3. All you have to do in order to join the fun is simply create a character stating his first and second name, job if you have one, the gang you in if you are in one and the location of your house and again if you own one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character creation:
That is what you have to do in order to start playing with us:
- Name - your chracters first and second name
- House - where your chracter lives, unless he is a hobo with no house.
- Job - what job is he doing
- Hobbies - just something your character like to do'

Houses:
Players can own houses, they can share houses with other players. Houses are good to relax and are also a safe hideout.

Gangs:
Gangs are great for people seeking protection, power and respect. They are dangerous and do not hesitate to kill, so be carefull with them. People that notice any crime made by the gangs or other players please inform members of the
LCPD.
Gangs own turf, thats were you will see them most of the time just hanging around. Gangs can buy land and make it their turf, but this will cost 1000$, so choose carefuly, there is an alternative way of earning turf. Gang Wars is a good, but hard way to take turf. With gang wars, gangs can attack each other, then settle a time and place were they will meat for rthe fight. Fight can be with any weapons the gang wants, even with bare hands. Once a player gets killed he has to stay away until the gang war is finished, who ever won it keeps the turf and also earns 500$.

Gangs are:
Outlaw MC --- http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=127,309
Cripz --- Click here to view the SnapMap
Bloodz --- http://snapmap.wikig...338,136|388,134
Russian Mob --- http://snapmap.wikig...535,459|570,437
Latin Kings --- http://snapmap.wikig...393,164|469,117
Cosa Nostra --- http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=386,411
Crimes

Crimes can be performed by anyone, but be ware the cops will show up and try to catch or kill the criminals.Every robberie gets $1000 to each participant. To perform a robberie players have to kill every ped inside the building. If they make it safe to the HQ then they have the money, if a cop catched them or kills them then they fail the mission. Also once the crime has been done, post it on here so I know, or send me a message

Gang profiles

Bloodz

[td]Tyler.reigle[td][/tr]
Members
Money
Guns
Cars
Tarnell1000$PistolsAll
Aussiedesperado[/td]
Jobs:
Restaurant manager ---any fast food restaurants around the city ---each will generate 500$ a week for the boss
Gang member/boss ---roberies, drug deals, blackmailing etc ---generates money on the type of crime they do
Police force --- devided in: LCPD officer, LCPD chief, Air force, NOOSE.--- generates 1000$ a week
Hobo --- owns no house and has no job --- LIVE FREE!!!!
Taxi driver --- yellow cabs --- generates as much as he gets paid.

* More jobs will be added once more people join.

Police and Arresting:
If a police officer saw you performing any type of crime then he has the right to arrest you, if you start shooting at him, he has the right to kill you. Remember getting arrested is not good, but better than getting killed. Once arrested you have to get into the police car and the officer will drive you to jail or prison. Policemen can decide for how long they will keep you in prison. Watch out tho, there are some dirty cops out there that might just use you for their own benefit.

Hospitals
Everytime you get killed you will respawn again, this will have a cost of course, after each death players will pay 25$ for their medical bill. Please note down how many times you died and then tell me so I will renew your budget.

Rules:
- Do not swear or shout at other members
- Do not kill for fun or randomly, thats why there is deathmatch
- Act real
- Have fun lol

Players:

[td]
Name
[tr]
Money
House
Job
Tarnell1000$North Holland ApartmentBloodz leader
Tyler.reigle1000$UnknownBlood gangbanger
ash_enzo1000$UnknownChief of LCPD
OGCJAR091000$UnknownLCPD officer
jacky20081000$UnknownNOOSE member
DneroJohnson 1000$Broker houseThug/Car jacker/stuntman

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

This has ALOT of potential, its just whether you stick at it and try and get things going, i hope you do. It'd be freaking awesome.

Maybe get some nice graphics and stuff to make it look more promising.

Feel free to put me down, im happy to help you out aswel wink.gif

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Oct 29 2009, 21:52)
This has ALOT of potential, its just whether you stick at it and try and get things going, i hope you do. It'd be freaking awesome.

Maybe get some nice graphics and stuff to make it look more promising.

Feel free to put me down, im happy to help you out aswel wink.gif

hey thanks dude, your help will sure be needed and appreciated.
Yep im going to stick with it and I will add some graphics tomorrow. Also more dtailed jobs and activities. If you have any ideas pm them to me and ill add them on here smile.gif

dragondie118
  • dragondie118

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:58 PM

Tarnell, sure ill be up for it do you need to know my PSN to speak to message me or anything on GTA IV? if so my PSN is (Dragondie118) Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif just reply to me on PSN or here colgate.gif user posted image

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (dragondie118 @ Oct 31 2009, 15:58)
Tarnell, sure ill be up for it do you need to know my PSN to speak to message me or anything on GTA IV? if so my PSN is (Dragondie118) Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif just reply to me on PSN or here colgate.gif user posted image

sure you are in mate. smile.gif

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

Racially Discriminated Black Man by Mexicans and Canadians

• Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:07 PM Edited by Tyler.reigle, 29 November 2009 - 07:49 PM.

Hello, my psn is Ghettofrogman and i am interested in this. so here is my character...

Name: Nick Vercetti - Tommy Vercetti's son.

Background: At an early age Nick's father Tommy Vercetti has taught him the lesson that you can't trust anyone but yourself by leaving him in Vice City alone at the age of 16 for Liberty City. Not knowing what to do Nick went into the criminal ways like his father and learned how to be heartless and relentless to succeed in life. Now at the age 21, 5 years later from his abandonment of his father Tommy he got a call from an anonymous cop in Liberty City stating his father is in jail and needs a bailout or will be sentenced to death. Thinking he could get revenge on his father himself Nick decides to go to Liberty City to bail him out and teach him a lesson. Nick, now in Liberty City needs the money to bail out his father and be powerful in the newly reached city and does what he does best, crime. After a week the gang Angels of Death notices him and asks him to join. Nick accepts and begins the next chapter of his life in Liberty City in the most cruel gang in Liberty city, a perfect match for him. Nick now needs the 15,000 dollars to bail his father out and time is running out, will Nick get the money and bail his father out? Only time will tell. After the first week being there he left the Angels Of Death because his leader split apart and created the new gang of Bloodz. Finding a few friends and foes Nick now has to get money. Will it be easy? Or hard? Lets find out.

Current safehouse: My Safehouse

Job: Bloodz Member/ Auto Eroticar Manager: You can buy a car from my lot for $100, you can also have a car plan with me from which you can use as many cars from my car shop a day for $500 a week. Also my gang members get a special discount to buy a car for free, but must use car on left side of Auto Eroticar, the side car lot as i like to call it. Assistant Manager is Aussiedesperado also known as Skippydakangaroo for psn

Car: A Red Burito, since burito's conveniently spawn at my house, but i may be seen using a motorcycle as well

Hobbies: Doing crimes for fun, hanging out with the Bloodz gang members, fighting, doing stunt jumps with motorcycle and going to pubs to get wasted.

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

I'm really interested in this, and would like to join... But i'm still thinking about it... smile.gif

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

• Members

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:31 PM

this is to renew this so it doesnt look old aka bump lol

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:50 AM

Ok cool anyone that would like to participate post here your psn and ill add you.
Also if you have any good ideas please dont hesitate to post them here.

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

We could need a cop to sorta monitor people and if they need to be arrested then they will have to get in the cop car and be drove to a police station for like a minute. unless someone breaks them out lol idk

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Tyler.reigle @ Nov 13 2009, 22:58)
We could need a cop to sorta monitor people and if they need to be arrested then they will have to get in the cop car and be drove to a police station for like a minute. unless someone breaks them out lol idk

yes. The cop will set the time, you can not run. And the jail is at the Alderney thing lol were Dwayne came out from.
Ok thats my character.

Name: Melvin Johnson
House: Do not own a car yet, but has got some good cash from some diamond theft and is looking for a place now.
Job: Gang leader
Gang: The Lost Brotherhood
Vehicles: All the bikes
Hobbies: Riding bikes around LC, crimes, drinking, loves weapons.

OK EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO PARTICIPATE NEEDS TO POST A MESSAGE !!!HERE!!! STATING THEIR CHARACTERS INFO!!

ash_enzo
  • ash_enzo

GTA IV

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:03 PM Edited by ash_enzo, 03 December 2009 - 10:36 PM.

Here's my character details,

Name: Police Commissioner Henry K. Lassade.

Job: Cheif Of LCPD (Head Of LCPD), Works At Police Sation On Topaz St, Algonguin, Or patrolling the streets of Liberty City.

Car: LCPD Police Cruiser.

House: Enterable House on Iroquois Ave, Broker.

Hobbies: Collecting Guns, Driving High Perfomance Cars/Police Cars, Traning Officers.

Background: In 1997 after realising that he was getting underpaid, Henry K. Lassade tranfered, after 5 years in force, from Las Venturas Police Deparment To LCPD. He had to leave his family and memories behind in San Andreas in a hope that one day, he will have enough money to buy a house on Shinne Cook Ave, where he and his family can live there life, together as a family once again. Since early 1997, Henry K. Lassade has worked hard enough to rank up to Cheif of LCPD. Now with the force at his fingertips and 17 years of experience under he's belt, he aims get in with the action on the streets to push harder than ever to fight crime in the hope one day the Lassades will be reunited.

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (ash_enzo @ Nov 14 2009, 21:03)
Name;Henry K Lassade

Job; Police Chief/Commissioner Of LCPD (WORK LOCATION, POLICE STATION LCPD HQ (RED) ON MAP, MAP LINK BELOW)

House; Safehouse located on 3rd island (LOCATED YELLOW ON MAP, MAP LINK BELOW)

MAP

ok cool welcome aboard i will be online in a bit.

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:33 PM

im online right now biggrin.gif if u havent added me its ghettofrogman

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

This is doing great!

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Tyler.reigle @ Nov 14 2009, 22:41)
This is doing great!

please avoid double posting, edit is better lol.
And yeah we doing ok, its gonna be much better once we actually get more people in, crimes, chases, businesses, street races, deals, prison etc. lol

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:51 AM

Yeah! Eventually we will have 16 people and by then we will have a few of each in a gang and possibly have gang turf and gang wars. stuff like that biggrin.gif lol

OGCJAR09
  • OGCJAR09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:49 PM Edited by OGCJAR09, 27 January 2010 - 07:20 PM.

Greetings my PSN is OGCJAR09 I too am interested in this. Here is some info on my character.

Name: Detective Tommy Smith

Background: Promoted from Patrol Officer to Detective. Detective Smith can sometimes be found patrolling the streets of Liberty City in either a marked LCPD Cruiser or an unmarked vehicle to better blend in with surroundings.

Current safe house:

Job: LCPD Detective

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:24 AM

Welcome biggrin.gif i have added you to my friends list i am ghettofrogman

OGCJAR09
  • OGCJAR09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:46 AM

I have one question and it may sound kind of stupid but since we are trying to do the "real life sim" are Traffic Violations considered a crime? Example: Running Red Lights or fleeing the scene of an accident. ph34r.gif

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (OGCJAR09 @ Nov 16 2009, 07:46)
I have one question and it may sound kind of stupid but since we are trying to do the "real life sim" are Traffic Violations considered a crime? Example: Running Red Lights or fleeing the scene of an accident. ph34r.gif

no, because that is just stupid in my opinion, i hate waiting at red lights lol.

ash_enzo
  • ash_enzo

GTA IV

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:36 PM

I think We Should Do If the LCPD, See You Commiting A Traffic Violation You Get Points On A License (Like Money Have A License With Points), But If There Arn't Any Police Officers Nearby, Whats The Point Of Stopping At Red Lights, I think obey traffic laws if you want or don't if you don't want to.But If you get caught, you get points?

Just A Idea, Feel Free To Say No.

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (ash_enzo @ Nov 16 2009, 12:36)
I think We Should Do If the LCPD, See You Commiting A Traffic Violation You Get Points On A License (Like Money Have A License With Points), But If There Arn't Any Police Officers Nearby, Whats The Point Of Stopping At Red Lights, I think obey traffic laws if you want or don't if you don't want to.But If you get caught, you get points?

sounds good smile.gif

jaky2008
  • jaky2008

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:27 PM Edited by jaky2008, 16 November 2009 - 06:30 PM.

yeah this is right one

Name: JAKY

Background: BADASS MUTHA******

Gang: mmmmmmmmmmmm AOD

House: HOBO SO FAR

PSN: jaky2008

EDIT how does this money work?

Tyler.reigle
  • Tyler.reigle

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:45 PM

Okay for money, you get money for doing missions... at first u start out with 1000 dollars. and everytime u die you pay 300 for medics.

OGCJAR09
  • OGCJAR09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (ash_enzo @ Nov 16 2009, 12:36)

I agree. colgate.gif

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:01 AM

yo people i have updated the first page read. NOW I AM THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO LIVE IN LC. you can be next.

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:27 PM

Ok, i decided to join...

- Name - Dnero Johnson

- Background - Liberty City's most wanted hijacker, from Cars to Helicopters

- House - The enterable house near Packie's (Broker/Dukes)

- Job - None

- Hobbies - Carjacking / Drifting in Port Tudor

- Gang - None

PS: when are we goin to do this?

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Nov 17 2009, 15:27)
Ok, i decided to join...

- Name - Dnero Johnson

- Job - None

- Gang - None

ypo welcome aboard men, glad you in. Ok we are playing every night so you can join us whenever you can. You will start with 1000$ you have to pay rent every week. If you fail to pay rent a week then the house will not be yours untill you can pay again. Money can be gained by purchasing businesses ( but players need to visit it at least once a week in order to get your profit), doing crimes like robbing, illegal selling of vehicles, hired assasinations, taxi driver and more. Also I need to see your safe house in order to tell you how much you have to pay rent.

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (tarnell @ Nov 17 2009, 16:08)
QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Nov 17 2009, 15:27)
Ok, i decided to join...

- Name - Dnero Johnson

- Job - None

- Gang - None

ypo welcome aboard men, glad you in. Ok we are playing every night so you can join us whenever you can. You will start with 1000$ you have to pay rent every week. If you fail to pay rent a week then the house will not be yours untill you can pay again. Money can be gained by purchasing businesses ( but players need to visit it at least once a week in order to get your profit), doing crimes like robbing, illegal selling of vehicles, hired assasinations, taxi driver and more. Also I need to see your safe house in order to tell you how much you have to pay rent.

Here ya go:

My Crib

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users