Photo

The Possible Trinity

718 replies to this topic
lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

I'm doing my Possible Trinity playthrough now and I 'm just coming up to Roman's kidnapping. Now I know Photo Shoot is a pre-requisite to Hostile Negotiations (once it and Have a Heart have been completed, Roman is considered kidnapped as he doesn't answer his phone and Mallorie calls Niko to say he's missing) because of the camera phone. Does this mean the TLAD mission Roman's Holiday is essentially locked in time with Photo Shoot? Is it best to do them at the exact same timeframe?

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

I'm doing my Possible Trinity playthrough now and I 'm just coming up to Roman's kidnapping. Now I know Photo Shoot is a pre-requisite to Hostile Negotiations (once it and Have a Heart have been completed, Roman is considered kidnapped as he doesn't answer his phone and Mallorie calls Niko to say he's missing) because of the camera phone. Does this mean the TLAD mission Roman's Holiday is essentially locked in time with Photo Shoot? Is it best to do them at the exact same timeframe?

Roman's Holiday should follow Photo Shoot very soon after. Not necessarily immediately, as it will be a while before Niko gets the calls from Malorie, and it is possible to do some mission in between. However it is simplest to do them consecutively if you want to ensure a consistent playthrough.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by lilchris131, 02 December 2013 - 06:16 PM.

Roman's Holiday should follow Photo Shoot very soon after. Not necessarily immediately, as it will be a while before Niko gets the calls from Malorie, and it is possible to do some mission in between. However it is simplest to do them consecutively if you want to ensure a consistent playthrough.

Yeah I did them consecutively... but made sure to turn my phone off until the next morning because Mallorie's first call actually said that Roman didn't come back "last night".

I know this has been discussed before, but I've also been looking at the start of Johnny's story and found out exactly when the news about Billy Grey being released appears in both his and Niko's story.

After "Clean and Serene" we cannot read about it yet, but after "Angels in America" we can.

It is not there after "Final Destination". After this mission two new missions get unlocked: "No Love Lost" and "Logging On" (both of which unlock "Rigged to Blow"). I tried doing NLL right after FD and the story still wasn't there, despite the fact that it clearly is past the start of TLAD since it results in the death of Jason. However, when I went to do Logging On, it wasn't there when I arrived at the Internet Café and the latest story was still about the serial killer. But then after passing the mission I went back in after going in the Pay N Spray and the new story about the biker gang was there.

Therefore, I think "Angels in America" and "Logging On" happen at the same time, so basically Niko goes to log on, then Jason sets off to meet Anna and Niko goes over to Faustin's to start "No Love Lost"

Any thoughts on this?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 04 December 2013 - 03:09 PM.

Roman's Holiday happens a day before Photo Shoot and Hostile Negotiation takes place at some point after that. I can't see Roman being held captive for more than a day though. A few hours after getting the first call from Mallorie Niko would probably call her back to find out if he'd turned up which is when HN would be initiated. In the trailer for EFLC part of Roman's Holiday is seen taking place in the late evening so if he were kidnapped at that time then he would only really need to spend about 24 hours at most in the warehouse before Niko rescues him the following evening.

The news story will appear after Clean and Serene if you wait long enough and in Niko's story it appears after Final Destination, meaning that Billy's release came just before that mission. This has been tried and tested so I'm sure if you wait a while without doing any more missions it will appear. It's possible that Logging On happens at the same time as Angels in America though there's no concrete proof. Is it not more likely that it takes place in between Clean and Serene and Angel's in America though? If you want I can put it right after Final Destination I just put it before Rigged to Blow because it was a prerequisite and wasn't tied to any other mission.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:47 PM Edited by lilchris131, 04 December 2013 - 10:52 PM.

I did a "test" playthrough the other day and after Final Destination I did all of Little Jacob's side missions and saved multiple times and every time I went in the internet café the story was never there. I then did No Love Lost and It still wasn't there!!! I then reloaded and did Logging On first and after going out the internet café (and into the PNS to advance time by three hours) and back in the story was there. But I was thinking is this just for the internet news stories? Maybe it wasn't updating because I technically hadn't unlocked internet yet until Logging On? Although I never did hear anything on the radio news I cant be 100% sure.

In regard to the actual placing of No Love Lost and Logging On, wouldn't it be better to have Logging On first, because it goes with your convention of having a standalone mission played as soon as it's unlocked? I also thought it would shorten the gap slightly between Jason getting killed and Billy telling the Lost about it (which usually translates to 2-3 in-game days).

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

I did a "test" playthrough the other day and after Final Destination I did all of Little Jacob's side missions and saved multiple times and every time I went in the internet café the story was never there. I then did No Love Lost and It still wasn't there!!! I then reloaded and did Logging On first and after going out the internet café (and into the PNS to advance time by three hours) and back in the story was there. But I was thinking is this just for the internet news stories? Maybe it wasn't updating because I technically hadn't unlocked internet yet until Logging On? Although I never did hear anything on the radio news I cant be 100% sure.

In regard to the actual placing of No Love Lost and Logging On, wouldn't it be better to have Logging On first, because it goes with your convention of having a standalone mission played as soon as it's unlocked? I also thought it would shorten the gap slightly between Jason getting killed and Billy telling the Lost about it (which usually translates to 2-3 in-game days).

Yeah you make a good case... I'll put Logging on straight after Final Destination.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

MOB I have a question for you and anyone else who might want to answer. When you do a "Possible Trinity" playthrough do you go in a day-by-day sequence i.e. making sure the crossovers happen on the same day (and roughly the same time of day). Or do you just save, reload (using autosaves) and not keep track of in-game time, just following the list as it is?

An important thing to note would be that Johnny and Luis (particularly Johnny) have to "catch up" with Niko by doing side missions to pass the time.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

MOB I have a question for you and anyone else who might want to answer. When you do a "Possible Trinity" playthrough do you go in a day-by-day sequence i.e. making sure the crossovers happen on the same day (and roughly the same time of day). Or do you just save, reload (using autosaves) and not keep track of in-game time, just following the list as it is?

An important thing to note would be that Johnny and Luis (particularly Johnny) have to "catch up" with Niko by doing side missions to pass the time.

You could but it's much more of a pain in the ass to do so. Some people want to get through the three stories as quickly as possible but if you want to take your time and savour it then that's a good way of going about it.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by lilchris131, 11 December 2013 - 11:32 PM.

Hey Magic Al if you read this I've noticed a few things you should correct in the mission tree.

I'm sure that Sara's random encounters cannot be played before completing Hossan's encounter (which is unlocked by The Puerto Rican Connection). Also Jeff's encounters cannot be played before PRC even if you've completed Photo Shoot.

I don't think this one matters too much but Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend can be played after That Special Someone and should instead be plugged into "One Last Thing". I know it would be completed long before anyway according to TBoGT but I guess it's still worth changing.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:38 PM Edited by lilchris131, 20 December 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Sorry for the double post and for keep posting about random corrections, but I was reading the old "Best of Both Worlds" thread and I notice something. The TLAD mission "Bad Cop Drop" unlocks two news stories that also appear in Niko's: the one about the infamous Bridge Openings and one titled "Drugs and Terror". Apparently these were unlocked by "Out of the Closet" in IV but I suspect that they are actually unlocked by "Blow Your Cover".

The thing that doesn't make sense is that Jim's two missions are unlocked as soon as you complete "Clean and Serene" but even if you do them before "Buyer's Market", you still get the story about the Bridge Openings. It's almost like Rockstar assume you do the missions in a very particular order (this is especially evident in numerous cases in IV), or else you will notice a few inconsistencies and lack of flow.

What I'm wondering is whether "Liberty City Choppers" and "Bad Cop Drop" should be moved after Buyer's Market/Blow your cover or not, especially if the news stories are unlocked by Out of the Closet. I know it would mess up the flow of TLAD a bit because these missions fill in holes while Niko is doing loads of missions, but it might be the only way to correct the problem.

Thoughts???

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:11 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 21 January 2014 - 08:02 PM.

Sorry for the double post and for keep posting about random corrections, but I was reading the old "Best of Both Worlds" thread and I notice something. The TLAD mission "Bad Cop Drop" unlocks two news stories that also appear in Niko's: the one about the infamous Bridge Openings and one titled "Drugs and Terror". Apparently these were unlocked by "Out of the Closet" in IV but I suspect that they are actually unlocked by "Blow Your Cover".

The thing that doesn't make sense is that Jim's two missions are unlocked as soon as you complete "Clean and Serene" but even if you do them before "Buyer's Market", you still get the story about the Bridge Openings. It's almost like Rockstar assume you do the missions in a very particular order (this is especially evident in numerous cases in IV), or else you will notice a few inconsistencies and lack of flow.

What I'm wondering is whether "Liberty City Choppers" and "Bad Cop Drop" should be moved after Buyer's Market/Blow your cover or not, especially if the news stories are unlocked by Out of the Closet. I know it would mess up the flow of TLAD a bit because these missions fill in holes while Niko is doing loads of missions, but it might be the only way to correct the problem.

Thoughts???

I remember this came up before and I think the conclusion we drew that it was a mistake on Rockstar's part due to Jim's missions needing to done before Buyer's Market. I could be wrong though.

I did notice something else that may need to be changed though. The mission Smackdown triggers a news story about bridge openings (between Algonquin and Alderney) however there is also a story that pops up after Three Leaf Clover that says the bridges are opening "shortly" which would indicate that some time passes between TLC and Smackdown (despite the bridges actually being opened up after Three Leaf Clover). What initially confused me was a radio news article which said the bridges had opened "earlier today" however this doesn't play until after the aformentioned news story.

If I move Smackdown to after Shifting Weight then I can greatly reduce the likelihood of Mallorie calling to tell you Liz has been arrested until she's actually been arrested. Niko has no reason to cross the bridges until he does this mission anyway so it isn't too hard to imagine that the bridges are still closed until then.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by lilchris131, 21 January 2014 - 07:30 PM.

I never realized it was a mistake on Rockstar's part, think you're probably right about the "Bad Cop Drop"/"Buyer's Market" thing. Rockstar seem to have a subconscious idea of which order the missions "should" go in, especially in TLAD. Most listings I see have Jim's first two missions after "Buyer's Market" and before "Politics" (although they are unlocked right after "Clean and Serene"). Even Jim's dialogue in "Liberty City Choppers" indicates that quite some time has passed since Billy got out of rehab. But I agree that we can leave them where they are.

I agree about the "Smackdown" thing, it actually seemed a bit out of place when I played the list because after TLC I got the first story, then after Smackdown I got the one about them actually opening. So more time should pass. Also when Packie calls about finding Derrick he says "Remember my brother Derrick who came along on the bank job?", it seems a bit weird him asking Niko if he remembers him straight after the bank job, so that's another reason why it would make sense to move the mission to after "Shifting Weight".

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

I never realized it was a mistake on Rockstar's part, think you're probably right about the "Bad Cop Drop"/"Buyer's Market" thing. Rockstar seem to have a subconscious idea of which order the missions "should" go in, especially in TLAD. Most listings I see have Jim's first two missions after "Buyer's Market" and before "Politics" (although they are unlocked right after "Clean and Serene"). Even Jim's dialogue in "Liberty City Choppers" indicates that quite some time has passed since Billy got out of rehab. But I agree that we can leave them where they are.

I agree about the "Smackdown" thing, it actually seemed a bit out of place when I played the list because after TLC I got the first story, then after Smackdown I got the one about them actually opening. So more time should pass. Also when Packie calls about finding Derrick he says "Remember my brother Derrick who came along on the bank job?", it seems a bit weird him asking Niko if he remembers him straight after the bank job, so that's another reason why it would make sense to move the mission to after "Shifting Weight".

I wouldn't be too concerned with that. Its likely that that call from Packie will come through anyway. My controller is on the blink (the shoulder buttons are f*cked so I can't shoot). I dont suppose you would start a new game in TLAD and see can you play up to Buyer's Market without playing Jim's missions (more specifically Bad Cop Drop) would you man? If it's possible I'll change the order so that BCD happens right before Buyer's Market that way by the time the story comes through the bridge openings will have also happened in Niko's story.

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:40 PM Edited by lilchris131, 21 January 2014 - 10:48 PM.

Well, on my latest playthrough I had just completed "Action/Reaction" without having done Jim's missions yet. My order after this was:

Liberty City Choppers

Buyer's Market

Bad Cop Drop

Politics

Neither of Jim's missions had any bearing on unlocking either "Buyer's Market" or "Politics" (Elizabeta popped up after A/R and Stubbs was available after Buyer's Market). I don't think Jim's missions are needed to unlock any mission before "This sh*t's Cursed".

If you wanted to have "Liberty City Choppers" and "Bad Cop Drop" taking place some time apart, I don't think it would be too much of a problem. At first I thought it would make sense that they would happen together, but it's possible that there is a gap because the dirty cops might wait for Jim to get money for them and plus it would make sense that Johnny and Jim were so relieved after they took them out in BCD if the cops had been on their backs for a while.

In regard to Packie's call about Derrick, what I assumed you meant was that keeping the phone on sleep mode in order to delay Mallorie's call would also cause Packie's call not to come through... thus preventing "Smackdown" from getting unlocked until later.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:22 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 22 January 2014 - 01:28 AM.

Well, on my latest playthrough I had just completed "Action/Reaction" without having done Jim's missions yet. My order after this was:

Liberty City Choppers

Buyer's Market

Bad Cop Drop

Politics

Neither of Jim's missions had any bearing on unlocking either "Buyer's Market" or "Politics" (Elizabeta popped up after A/R and Stubbs was available after Buyer's Market). I don't think Jim's missions are needed to unlock any mission before "This sh*t's Cursed".

If you wanted to have "Liberty City Choppers" and "Bad Cop Drop" taking place some time apart, I don't think it would be too much of a problem. At first I thought it would make sense that they would happen together, but it's possible that there is a gap because the dirty cops might wait for Jim to get money for them and plus it would make sense that Johnny and Jim were so relieved after they took them out in BCD if the cops had been on their backs for a while.

In regard to Packie's call about Derrick, what I assumed you meant was that keeping the phone on sleep mode in order to delay Mallorie's call would also cause Packie's call not to come through... thus preventing "Smackdown" from getting unlocked until later.

Ok man I'll put the missions in the same order as you have them there. There's no real need to put your phone on sleep mode after Three Leaf Clover but it might help. I had an autosave just after TLC and the order the calls came in was Gerry, Packie about Gerald and then Mallorie. Gerry will probably call you on your way over to see Francis for Final Interview and then Packie will call you at some point after that. Once you send the email off to the law firm though its a bit of a game of Russian Roulette to see who will call first - Mallorie or Goldberg's Secretary. It is possible to get the second part of the mission done before she calls though.

Edit: Done.

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:20 PM Edited by lol232, 14 May 2014 - 10:27 PM.

About Final Interview - I wouldn't really say it's possible to complete the mission at the time as Chinese Takeout/This sh*t's cursed since the mission, cannot be started on 21:00 or something around that, since they always schedule it that way always at 12:00. I tried missing it and it was rescheduled to 8:00. I think the entire Final Interview mission should take place just between I Luv LC and Chinese Takeout.
It certainly doesn't take place between Chinese Takeout and This sh*t's Cursed.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:48 AM

I always wondered, how come "Logging On" and Brucie's missions are listed after "Roman's Sorrow?" Wouldn't it be best to fit them in somewhere before Niko and Roman leave behind Hove Beach? It doesn't seem to make sense to have Roman hanging out with Brucie just a short time after his home and business got burned down, or to have Niko hanging around there either.

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:33 PM Edited by lol232, 24 May 2014 - 12:34 PM.

Actually, Logging On ISN'T listed after Roman's Sorrow. :p

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

Woops. I meant Out of the Closet. I was thinking of the mission where Roman and Brucie have Niko go to Tw@.

Regardless, why is Brucie's mission line listed after Roman's Sorrow? Are there any news sites or anything in TLAD or TBoGT that say otherwise? It just seems more logical to have Niko do those missions before him and Roman flee from Broker/Dukes.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

Woops. I meant Out of the Closet. I was thinking of the mission where Roman and Brucie have Niko go to Tw@.

Regardless, why is Brucie's mission line listed after Roman's Sorrow? Are there any news sites or anything in TLAD or TBoGT that say otherwise? It just seems more logical to have Niko do those missions before him and Roman flee from Broker/Dukes.

Out of the closet can't be done until after Roman's Sorrow and it just seems really weird that Roman is in such a good mood after just losing his home and business. I also helps with breaking up DLC missions.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

Alright, fair enough.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

Nice way to order these missions! Good stuff. Time to boot up my GTA IV.   :beerhat:

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:15 PM Edited by lilchris131, 28 May 2014 - 01:17 PM.

I noticed that if you complete Brucie's first two missions (Search and Delete and Easy as Can Be) before moving to Bohan, Brucie will send you a text shortly after "Roman's Sorrow", saying that he's been in touch with Roman and wants him to come to his apartment (triggering Out of the Closet). Brucie will also call after this text to talk about Roman's gambling habit.

However I think if you complete "Easy as Can Be" after "Roman's Sorrow" Brucie won't text "Out of the Closet" will just appear on the map. "Out of the Closet part 1" is a prerequisite to "Puerto Rican Connection" because after "Blow your Cover" Roman is back in work and no longer hangs around with Brucie all the time.

lol232
  • lol232

GTAForums Gold™ Member

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:59 PM Edited by lol232, 29 May 2014 - 03:18 PM.

I noticed that if you complete Brucie's first two missions (Search and Delete and Easy as Can Be) before moving to Bohan, Brucie will send you a text shortly after "Roman's Sorrow", saying that he's been in touch with Roman and wants him to come to his apartment (triggering Out of the Closet). Brucie will also call after this text to talk about Roman's gambling habit.

However I think if you complete "Easy as Can Be" after "Roman's Sorrow" Brucie won't text "Out of the Closet" will just appear on the map. "Out of the Closet part 1" is a prerequisite to "Puerto Rican Connection" because after "Blow your Cover" Roman is back in work and no longer hangs around with Brucie all the time.

Same with "Babysitting", if you complete "Smackdown" before completing "A Long Way to Fall" you won't get a phonecall from Derrick apologising for being Drunk, hence Niko wouldn't exactly knowing where to meet Derrick even though It's in the map.

I think the order should be rewritten, considering it makes more sense.

I don't see an issue with Liz's missions either, she said Jorge went states to avoid prison and she hires Adreas. And you get Elizabeta Torres' arrest news somtime after the first mission for the ULP which is quite faaar in the list anyway.

I think the order should be changed in a way, so you get texts and phonecalls so Niko can actually know where to go. That's far more realistic.

Now, I'm wondering about Lure, will you ever get a phonecall or a message or something to meet Francis?

E:

Here's how I think, just edit the order by placing:

"Search and Delete" after "No Love Lost"

"Easy as can be" after "Rigged to Blow"

"A Long way to Fall" after "Final Interview Part 2" (after "This sh*t's Cursed") and then you answer the phonecall from Packie to come and meet Derrick.

It doesn't create a plot hole and actually removes it.

• cp1dell likes this

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:00 AM Edited by fefenc, 17 July 2014 - 08:18 PM.

There's a little problem with this chronological order here:

[PMC] Harboring a Grudge

[PMC] Waste Not Want Knots

[PMC] Three Leaf Clover [+]

[FMC] Final Interview Part 1

[FMC] Final Interview Part 2

While doing PMC missions, I could notice Niko speaks about Francis like he knows his person, but according to your chronological order, Niko would have done only one job to him.

There's another fact that makes me think this order is wrong, while I was doing [PMC] Waste Not Want Knots, Packie says that I should not spend my money on Italian Restaurants, but I didn't went to the RB's Italian Restaurant yet because I'm following this list, so I think we should do a RB mission whem we meet him after the first PMC mission

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

[PMC] Harboring a Grudge

While doing PMC missions, I could notice Niko speaks about Francis like he knows his person, but according to your chronological order, Niko would have done only one job to him.

There's another fact that makes me think this order is wrong, while I was doing [PMC] Waste Not Want Knots, Packie says that I should not spend my money on Italian Restaurants, but I didn't went to the RB's Italian Restaurant yet because I'm following this list, so I think we should do a RB mission whem we meet him after the first PMC mission

Actually, Niko says to Packie "that sounds like the Francis McReary I met"so to me that indicates he may have only met Francis for the first mission "Call and Collect" by this point.

And by the way, "A Long Way to Fall" is Ray's first mission and it isn't unlocked until "Waste Not Want Knots" is complete, despite Niko meeting Ray in " Harboring a Grudge". Packie's italian restaurant line is probably an ironic joke because Ray calls straight after telling you to see him.

Onett
  • Onett

Number nine, number nine, number nine...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:26 PM

I think I'm gotta try this out. Will be a bit awkward though, considering I only have IV and TBOGT.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

I think I'm gotta try this out. Will be a bit awkward though, considering I only have IV and TBOGT.

Buy TLAD then. You're not getting the full story of GTA IV without all three games + TLAD is awesome. It's amazing how they managed to tell such a good story with only 22 missions. 

• Donut likes this

Onett
  • Onett

Number nine, number nine, number nine...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:35 AM

I've already played TLAD, and it was arguably the episode. I did own the ELFC disc, but the TBOGT side got corrupted, so I threw it away and bought th TBOGT DLC. I will probably get TLAD soon.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 14 September 2014 - 08:20 PM.

[PMC] Harboring a Grudge

Actually, Niko says to Packie "that sounds like the Francis McReary I met"so to me that indicates he may have only met Francis for the first mission "Call and Collect" by this point.

And by the way, "A Long Way to Fall" is Ray's first mission and it isn't unlocked until "Waste Not Want Knots" is complete, despite Niko meeting Ray in " Harboring a Grudge". Packie's italian restaurant line is probably an ironic joke because Ray calls straight after telling you to see him.

That and the fact that you've just robbed a load of money from the Ancelottis - an LC mafia family. The joke being that mafiosos stereotypically own Italian restaurants.

• lilchris131 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users