» «
Photo

The Possible Trinity..

625 replies to this topic
PhilipO43
  • PhilipO43

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by PhilipO43, 11 January 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Hey all,

(sorry been away for a long time due to a recent move)

I'm working on a exact combination of storylines, as going by everything including radio station news and especially the blogs on IV's make believe internet.

But does anyone care anymore, for me to go deep into it?

If so, i'll keep updating my list, but if not..lol, well i'll just enjoy both versions without the need to worry which exact mission
is which order.

btw: Playing it on my enb modified mod(based off Levo's enb) in 1st person view and with real traffic/peds and many others aspects. It really makes it a new game, at least until GTAV arrives smile.gif

Later guys..

Phil

btw: Once i do finish this list, i will give credit to the others whom go me started on this a long time ago. Respect!..to those, as Little Jacob would say. smile.gif

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (PhilipO43 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 14:56)

Sounds interesting to me.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Dr. Robotnik @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 21:56)
QUOTE (PhilipO43 @ Friday, Jan 11 2013, 14:56)

Sounds interesting to me.

Me too, I'm always interested in another perspective.

Mythsizer
  • Mythsizer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Versityle @ Monday, Dec 14 2009, 16:35)
Before I move on with my list I think I need to make two changes:

Three Leaf Clover/ I Luv LC: Wednesday, Midday
I've realized that if you start a new game in any of the three without having saved file on your HDD or MU then the first mission will always start on a default Wednesday. So assuming you can start TBOGT without already having a saved file it will start on a Wednesday therefore you can have Three Leaf Clover take place on a Wednesday as well.

Chinese Takeout: Friday or Saturday Evening
I forgot about Brucie, Roman and Yusuf being at the club during this mission, and I'd assume that it's a "hot" night which would usually take place on a party night like Friday or Saturday. Again, you should probably trigger this mission when the Sun is still out.

I'm hoping to have the next part of my list soon, I've been busy recently but it's coming for sure.

I know this is years late, but I'm bummed this thing was never finished. It was cool seeing the correct times of day/days for the missions. confused.gif

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

Going back to Have a Heart and Liz's arrest. All of Johnny's missions with Liz take place before Have a Heart no matter how you spin it. Michelle says they're about to take her down, leaving little time for Niko to do Have a Heart, then she gets busted.

Taking into account that Liz's story in TLAD (with Marta etc, Andreas instead of Jorge) wasn't planned, then Shifting Weight best happens before Have a Heart, most likely on the same day. She's also clearly way more on edge in Have a Heart than in Shifting Weight. There's a call Johnny can make to Liz after Shifting Weight, which is her saying the cops are about to raid her apartment. It would be Shifting Weight > Have a Heart > Johnny optional call call to Liz.

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

So Is it gonna be a big mod of TBoGT ? monocle.gif

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

I'm at a lost here, which one is the most accurate? I'm wanting to replay the game with all trinities at once.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Well, yeah, this is 28 pages long at the moment, a summary wouldn't be bad...

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (Cheatz_N_Trickz @ Monday, Mar 18 2013, 11:38)
Going back to Have a Heart and Liz's arrest. All of Johnny's missions with Liz take place before Have a Heart no matter how you spin it. Michelle says they're about to take her down, leaving little time for Niko to do Have a Heart, then she gets busted.

Taking into account that Liz's story in TLAD (with Marta etc, Andreas instead of Jorge) wasn't planned, then Shifting Weight best happens before Have a Heart, most likely on the same day. She's also clearly way more on edge in Have a Heart than in Shifting Weight. There's a call Johnny can make to Liz after Shifting Weight, which is her saying the cops are about to raid her apartment. It would be Shifting Weight > Have a Heart > Johnny optional call call to Liz.

The problem is TBOGT "Chinese Takeout" must happen before TLAD "This sh*t's Cursed" which must happen before Johnny's missions for Elizabeta, and TBOGT begins after GTAIV "Three Leaf Clover", which has to be several missions after GTAIV "Have a Heart". TBOGT makes it impossible for TLAD's Elizabeta missions to happen till quite some time after "Have a Heart".

The only way to rationalize it is that Liz doesn't get arrested as soon as she thinks she will be when Niko last hears from her and that what she says isn't reliable because she's paranoid and getting ahead of herself. Maybe she thought the cops were at her door but it was a false alarm, or maybe she was raided on a search warrant but not arrested during the raid because they needed that evidence to get an arrest warrant (it happens that way sometimes).

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Magic_Al @ Thursday, Apr 18 2013, 02:24)
QUOTE (Cheatz_N_Trickz @ Monday, Mar 18 2013, 11:38)

The problem is TBOGT "Chinese Takeout" must happen before TLAD "This sh*t's Cursed" which must happen before Johnny's missions for Elizabeta, and TBOGT begins after GTAIV "Three Leaf Clover", which has to be several missions after GTAIV "Have a Heart". TBOGT makes it impossible for TLAD's Elizabeta missions to happen till quite some time after "Have a Heart".

The only way to rationalize it is that Liz doesn't get arrested as soon as she thinks she will be when Niko last hears from her and that what she says isn't reliable because she's paranoid and getting ahead of herself. Maybe she thought the cops were at her door but it was a false alarm, or maybe she was raided on a search warrant but not arrested during the raid because they needed that evidence to get an arrest warrant (it happens that way sometimes).

I'm aware that Chinese Takeout is before This sh*t's Cursed, but to be honest, that is due to an error that cannot be avoided.

I'm not buying the theory that Liz was not arrested until later (to allow time for it to make sense), because storywise, putting off Liz's arrest as a "false alarm" is illogical in itself, and untrue seeing as plotwise she is arrested immediately after Have a Heart, the way Rockstar wrote it.

The theory that I go with is just that Chinese Takeout and Billy Grey's appearance is out of order chronologically. Think of it like Niko's appearance in Clean and Serene. Something's gotta give.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

I can actually see how Liz's arrest could have been held off.

She was well aware that the police were watching her. Karen knew Niko was working with Liz, and that Niko could tip her off. They could have decided to hold off for a bit so they could catch her by surprise.

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Cheatz_N_Trickz, 21 May 2013 - 05:19 PM.

QUOTE (cp1dell @ Friday, May 17 2013, 20:14)

She was well aware that the police were watching her. Karen knew Niko was working with Liz, and that Niko could tip her off. They could have decided to hold off for a bit so they could catch her by surprise.

You could theorise it that way, but it's fanon, seeing as at that point in the story, Liz is arrested.

Mission's can go in different orders due to choice, but there are those missions that you must do before others, to unlock other mission strands. These are chosen as such because Rockstar wrote them to be done first. In this case, Have a Heart (and thus Liz's arrest, Johnny's Liz missions) are events that take place before the bank job, always.

Putting off Liz's arrest is a fan made story to explain Rockstar's error. For me, pretending that something has/hasn't happened isn't the true story, so I can't roll with it (I can roll with a continuity error though) but if others can, good for them.

There's also the call after Shifting Weight (which is parallel to Have a Heart) where you can hear the cops storming Liz's apartment.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:23 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 22 May 2013 - 12:35 PM.

QUOTE (Cheatz_N_Trickz @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 18:15)
QUOTE (cp1dell @ Friday, May 17 2013, 20:14)

You could theorise it that way, but it's fanon, seeing as at that point in the story, Liz is arrested.

Mission's can go in different orders due to choice, but there are those missions that you must do before others, to unlock other mission strands. These are chosen as such because Rockstar wrote them to be done first. In this case, Have a Heart (and thus Liz's arrest, Johnny's Liz missions) are events that take place before the bank job, always.

Putting off Liz's arrest is a fan made story to explain Rockstar's error. For me, pretending that something has/hasn't happened isn't the true story, so I can't roll with it (I can roll with a continuity error though) but if others can, good for them.

There's also the call after Shifting Weight (which is parallel to Have a Heart) where you can hear the cops storming Liz's apartment.

Before The Ballad of Gay Tony was released I had all of Niko and Johnny's missions for Liz happening one after another as you can see here. Rockstar retconned the order with TBOGT though and didn't explain the reasoning behind the discrepency, this is why people are coming up with hypothetical scenarios or "fanon" as you call it. To me it seems utterly pointless to have Billy Grey appear in TBOGT and foreshadow This sh*t's Cursed since it's very likely that the Triads would've attempted to kill Johnny for stealing their Heroin anyway without Billy having to ask them to. Its also understandable why Billy chose to stay outside since he knew that the Triads would be hostile.. this would be a set up in itself since he was leaving Johnny and Jim to die. Maybe it was done as a way of confirming that the Triad leader in TBOGT was the same one as TLAD who knows. The fact is TBOGT came out after GTA IV so the sequence of events dictated by that game supercedes that which is set out in GTA IV and TLAD (the same way the place where the bum found the the diamonds was retconned - albeit very sloppily). I think there's a way of putting off the phonecall to say Liz is in prison so that it doesn't happen in the timeline until after Shifting Weight but I can't quite recall since its been so long since it was mentioned. I'm sure somebody else will be able to remember though. For the time being I've switched Gerry and Derrick's missions around to bring HAH and SW slightly closer together.

The biggest issue right now seems to be figuring out how long Mallorie's call about Elizabeta doing a bid can be put off. I know Packie and Gerry have to call you in order for you to do Smackdown and Actions Speak Louder than Words and with Mallorie's call being backed up it would probably come through before those calls so I'm guessing in order to progress after Three Leaf Clover you would need to let it come through.. maybe not though. If somebody has the time to check this out it would be greatly appreciated.

In retropect a "change log" would have been a really good idea but I created this topic only a few months after joining the forums so I wasn't really that experienced. I also didn't expect this topic to be half as popular as it has been (still seeing activity 4 years after its creation). I suppose I could go back through the topic and try and figure out the changes that were made by looking at the comments and pick out any discoveries which lead to a change being made. It won't be as comprehensive as a genuine change log but it will probably help newcomers to understand the timeline better. If I do this it will probably take me a while though.

EDIT: Here's Elizabetha's dialogue from after both Have a Heart and Shifting Weight regarding her impending arrest:

Have a Heart
Niko: "The Doctor has that stuff"
Elizabeta: "Good, one less thing to bother me. The heat is closing in Niko, this particular party is ending." (hangs up)

Shifting Weight
Elizabeta: "Johnny. How'd it go? Do I have some bail money at least?"
Johnny: "Deal didn't happen. Buyer got smart. Pigs got involved. Our friends are heading back with the product."
Elizabeta: "Things couldn't get much worse here, you know. You know, these is tough times. You best stay away from me and Marta for a while. See you."
Johnny: "Alright, baby. Just don't get freaked out if you see me rolling in a cop car. Weird times call for weird measures, Liz."

Both pieces of dialogue are speculative on her part.. she knows she will be taken down soon but isn't sure when exactly.

Here's the dialogue if you call Liz after Shifting Weight:

Johnny:" Liz? You there?"
Elizabeta: "Tiralo. Tira el perico. Oh sh*t. Flush that sh*t! Tira el perico! They coming, Johnny. They f*cking coming right now, you know."
Johnny: "Yeah, umm, good luck, Liz. Is Marta okay?"
Lizzy: "Ha ha ha. She's okay. Oh, we all good, baby. Ha ha ha. Bye bye."

This is clearly the moment she gets taken down.

Here is the dialogue from the infamous phonecall from Mallorie:

Mallorie: "Niko. The sh*t went down with those guys in Bohan. Elizabeta's doing a bid. I think she might have killed Manny."
Niko: "Really?"
Mallorie: "Good thing you haven't been hanging around with them too much. That sh*t is f*cked up. I'm sorry for getting you involved."
Niko: "Don't worry about it. You've got enough on your plate looking after Roman. See you soon."

This is after the effect. So all that we need to figure out is if its possible to postpone Mallorie's phonecall long enough to give Johnny time to finish Elizabeta's jobs.

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:57 PM Edited by Cheatz_N_Trickz, 24 May 2013 - 06:03 PM.

Perhaps they retconned it intentionally, because having Luis's story open at the bank is a cool intro. Or perhaps it was just overlooked. "Fanon" isn't my word btw, but they are just as you say, hypothetical scenarios. As in, they are not really the way the story goes, i.e. Liz's arrest is not held off, she is arrested basically right after Have a Heart and Shifting Weight.

Player choice in how the missions go is limited to what missions are available at that moment. When it comes to missions that must be completed to unlock others, that there is where it is absolute that one mission is before another. Since Rockstar placed Chinese Takeout after the Bank job, it makes it a continuity error, Billy was already arrested at that point in time, way before Liz was. Billy's appearance is an error/nod/reference, whatever, it's just chronologically wrong. It was to show that the Triad attack on Johnny had more to it than simply retaliation.

Even though the DLC's alter a few things (like the bum finding the diamonds), it is because the story focused on them and Bulgarin much more. It's one of the trivial retcons, like the bridges being opened, the additional news reports, the fallen crane, characters wearing different clothes etc, things that don't impact the story directly.

I'm know that after Have a Heart, Mallorie's call is triggered (either before Packie's call or after, not sure). She calls like 6 hours later after the mission. The thing is, Have a Heart is AFTER Shifting Weight. Johnny cuts ties with Liz, then Niko goes to see her just before she is took down, it makes more sense seeing as Michelle said they were about to take down Liz just after The Snow Storm, leaving a small logical timeframe for Johnny to do SW, and Niko to do HAH very shortly afterward, followed by Johnny's call to Liz. Both end mission calls have Liz just waiting for the cops, but it's clear she's much more frantic in HAH than SW (this is where people call false alarm, and pretend Liz wasn't arrested, the Bank job goes ahead, Billy meets the Triads etc.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (Cheatz_N_Trickz @ Friday, May 24 2013, 18:57)
Even though the DLC's alter a few things (like the bum finding the diamonds), it is because the story focused on them and Bulgarin much more. It's one of the trivial retcons, like the bridges being opened, the additional news reports, the fallen crane, characters wearing different clothes etc, things that don't impact the story directly.

I'm know that after Have a Heart, Mallorie's call is triggered (either before Packie's call or after, not sure). She calls like 6 hours later after the mission. The thing is, Have a Heart is AFTER Shifting Weight. Johnny cuts ties with Liz, then Niko goes to see her just before she is took down, it makes more sense seeing as Michelle said they were about to take down Liz just after The Snow Storm, leaving a small logical timeframe for Johnny to do SW, and Niko to do HAH very shortly afterward, followed by Johnny's call to Liz. Both end mission calls have Liz just waiting for the cops, but it's clear she's much more frantic in HAH than SW (this is where people call false alarm, and pretend Liz wasn't arrested, the Bank job goes ahead, Billy meets the Triads etc.

The only characters that change clothes are Johnny and Gracie this being due to the models being updated in TLAD and TBOGT (in saying that though not having Gracie wear her IV outfit in Ladies Half Price was just plain lazy). The crane could have been rebuilt in a day so theres no major error there and the bridges being open was done purely due to gameplay reasons (it would have been rediculous to charge people extra for a locked map). The only thing that confirms Liz's arrest is Mallories phonecall, the post mission phonecall from Shifting Weight heavily hints at it but doesn't outright confirm it. I'm pretty sure Packie's call comes before Mallorie's so the only problem I see with ignoring her call for a while is that it will prevent Packie and Gerald calling you after Three Leaf Clover.. maybe not though. If cancelling Mallories call puts it off temporarily and allows the other calls to come through then there's no problem as such since you can just have the confirmation of her going to prison come after Shifting Weight.

Cheatz_N_Trickz
  • Cheatz_N_Trickz

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 12:28)
QUOTE (Cheatz_N_Trickz @ Friday, May 24 2013, 18:57)

The only characters that change clothes are Johnny and Gracie this being due to the models being updated in TLAD and TBOGT (in saying that though not having Gracie wear her IV outfit in Ladies Half Price was just plain lazy). The crane could have been rebuilt in a day so theres no major error there and the bridges being open was done purely due to gameplay reasons (it would have been rediculous to charge people extra for a locked map). The only thing that confirms Liz's arrest is Mallories phonecall, the post mission phonecall from Shifting Weight heavily hints at it but doesn't outright confirm it. I'm pretty sure Packie's call comes before Mallorie's so the only problem I see with ignoring her call for a while is that it will prevent Packie and Gerald calling you after Three Leaf Clover.. maybe not though. If cancelling Mallories call puts it off temporarily and allows the other calls to come through then there's no problem as such since you can just have the confirmation of her going to prison come after Shifting Weight.

The Gracie outift thing really shows if you notice it. Kidnapped in one outfit, returned in another. Anyway, those things I mentioned are all small things that don't impact story. And the reasons you gave to explain them are again just possible scenarios that you as a fan are thinking up to explain the discrepancies. And as you know the crane was in fact never repaired, but was never destroyed in IV. Tony's clubs are another map difference that isn't such a big deal. My point being, these small discrepancies are overlooked because it's a new game, new ideas etc, its not such as radical of a change as altering Liz's arrest, and thus the story of the 3 games.

Mallories call implies Liz has been in custody for a little while at least already. "Doing a bid", that actually means a sentence has been given. The Shifting Weight call is obviously implying that the cops are literally swarming the building as they speak. My problem with cancelling Mallorie's call though is that it's illogical. That call is there because in the story, Liz is arrested. The true way to halt the story is Sleep mode, but like you said, it will prevent Packie and Gerald. Also, the very fact that that Mallorie has called (ignored or not), you as a player know what it's about so you know Liz is arrested in your story.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

Mallorie was closer to Manny than Elizabeta. Mallorie's call may be from the point of view that she found out Elizabeta killed Manny and she's sure Elizabeta is going to prison for it. Elizabeta's conviction and sentence is revealed in the news much later in the story, so even if Mallorie's call is meant to follow Elizabeta's arrest, "doing a bid" is premature if it's in the present tense and not a way of Mallorie saying Elizabeta is going to go to prison for what she did.

zazy222
  • zazy222

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:00 AM

[EARN MONEY SUPER QUICK

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

Rockstar regularly make retcons/f*ck ups so if we don't make up excuses for them then A) This list cannot work and B) We would need to take them down off the pedistal we've put them on over the years. The thing is we're fans so we're willing to make excuses for their mistakes because not only does it preserve their image but it's actually more fun. When TBOGT came out I knew Rockstar had ruined the future of this topic but I and many others decided to keep the faith and persevere with making this topic what it is together.. if you can't row in with that then that's cool.. now need to get involved, just play the game how you want but we'll just be over here keeping the dream alive.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Wednesday, Jun 5 2013, 22:36)
Rockstar regularly make retcons/f*ck ups so if we don't make up excuses for them then A) This list cannot work and B) We would need to take them down off the pedistal we've put them on over the years. The thing is we're fans so we're willing to make excuses for their mistakes because not only does it preserve their image but it's actually more fun. When TBOGT came out I knew Rockstar had ruined the future of this topic but I and many others decided to keep the faith and persevere with making this topic what it is together.. if you can't row in with that then that's cool.. now need to get involved, just play the game how you want but we'll just be over here keeping the dream alive.

Just don't worry about what other people say, the current timeline works fine imo.

Mallories got wrong infomation during the story- like an above user said, Mallorie stated that Liz was "doing a bid", meaning a sentence was already handed down. No way in hell a court could hand down a sentence that quick, let alone the fact that the sentence isn't handed down until after Ladies half price. And the clothes, dialouge, models, etc can be explained by the way the protags remember things occuring.

RockStarNiko
  • RockStarNiko

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:27 AM

Is anyone still reading this topic?

I am working on a "110%" walkthrough for playing all 3 games at the same time whilst waiting for GTA V, I think I am almost finished with about to start playing through it myself.

Was thinking of posting during/after but not sure there is a point if the topic is dead tounge2.gif

Jonboy507
  • Jonboy507

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:09 AM

Definitely interested in that ^ Please post when you're done!

lilchris131
  • lilchris131

I'm no player hater!?

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

I've noticed something which goes 'hand in hand' with putting off Mallorie's call. Packie calls straight away after TLC (actually after Gerry's phonecall) to talk about Derrick, where he tells you he is in a bad way and you need to go find him in Acter. However, the call seems to imply that at least some time has passed since the bank job where Niko met Derrick (Packie asks if you remember him), so it makes sense to wait a few days before getting this phonecall. Anyone agree?

RockStarNiko
  • RockStarNiko

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (lilchris131 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 13:19)
I've noticed something which goes 'hand in hand' with putting off Mallorie's call. Packie calls straight away after TLC (actually after Gerry's phonecall) to talk about Derrick, where he tells you he is in a bad way and you need to go find him in Acter. However, the call seems to imply that at least some time has passed since the bank job where Niko met Derrick (Packie asks if you remember him), so it makes sense to wait a few days before getting this phonecall. Anyone agree?

The walkthrough I am working on is not completed yet but the general outline is mapped out in head

I Luv LC takes place on Sunday so Three Leaf Clover must also be done on a Sunday

My walkthrough contains mini breaks in story to do side missions at places where there are no phone calls or texts incoming and so no urgency (sometimes calls are delayed such as for Interview and Funeral which helps with logistics but also is not unrealistic)

Here is a rough section of my walkthrough (each day is 9am - 3am for all 3 games, sleep/save 3am-9pm)

Tuesday morning Call and Collect - activity gap - evening Interview part 1
Wednesday morning Snow Storm and then gap of few days for side missions

Friday evening Have a Heart
Saturday morning Harboring a Grudge - activity gap - evening Waste no Want Knots
Sunday morning Three Leaf Clover (buying suit on the way) - small activity gap - night Long Way to Fall
Monday morning Gerry mission 1 - activity gap - evening Gerry mission 2
Tuesday morning Interview part 2 - activity gap - evening Derrick mission 1
Wednesday morning Derrick mission 2 and then gap of few days for side missions

As for the 2 DLC games

Sunday I Luv LC
Monday morning Momma's boy - evening Chinese Takeout
Tuesday This sh*t's Cursed (same day as Interview)

At this point in my walkthrough you will not be receiving Mallorie call because we have done DFB (text) and RR (call) but not PS or UTK (no urgency)

It works out that Hostile Negotiation, Undertaker and other missions are done between Meltdown and Museum Piece

Undress to Kill is not done until just before we enter the final chapters working for Bell, Gravelli and Pegorino (UTK and Holland Play end the penultimate chapter)

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

I'm probably gonna start a new game in the run up to the release of GTA V (either late August or early September) so all of these phonecall questions in my head (and others) can finally be answered.

I wonder if GTA V will provide the oppertunity for a similar topic/list to be made. If so I fully hand over the rights to anybody who wants to create it. It's been quite a journey.. a little frustrating at times but ultimately satisfying. With that said if there is nobody that wants to take over the honor should the opportunity to do so arise then I'm more than happy to make a similar topic once again.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 21:03)
I'm probably gonna start a new game in the run up to the release of GTA V (either late August or early September) so all of these phonecall questions in my head (and others) can finally be answered.

I wonder if GTA V will provide the oppertunity for a similar topic/list to be made. If so I fully hand over the rights to anybody who wants to create it. It's been quite a journey.. a little frustrating at times but ultimately satisfying. With that said if there is nobody that wants to take over the honor should the opportunity to do so arise then I'm more than happy to make a similar topic once again.

This is one of the top threads on the entire forum, if not the best, imho. Great work.

With regards to your playthrough to tie up loose ends, I found after had a heart, I was able to get all of Packies missions done, and two for Ray Boccino, before I got the Mallorie call about Elizabeta (she calls first about Michelle).

I know we've said the content of the call is open to interpretatation anyway, however, if Johnny has done Shifting Weight by the time this call comes, there is definitely no problem however you take it.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

sh*t, I can't download the mission tree in the first post. An iCloud popup appears when I click the link.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 06:53)
sh*t, I can't download the mission tree in the first post. An iCloud popup appears when I click the link.

Here's another link. http://pdfcast.org/p...om-liberty-city

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

Thank you very much.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by FearTheLiving, 01 September 2013 - 03:39 PM.

One thing that doesn't make sense is Eugene Reaper is in Wrong is Right, but you have it after Three Leaf Clover (he dies there) unless you are treating him as a Random NPC skin.

Sorry if this was mentioned before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users