BEST SELF~MADE ADD~ON for GTA iV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
iTRiP
  • iTRiP

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2009 - 12:24 PM

rampage_ani.gif OK so made these coded~mod`s if u want 2 call it dat is fine with me.

1.The 3d arcade in some places(like the homebrew pool cafe) i made so if i press {E} too enter the game it loads up a screen dat shows all my installed games:

GRiD
C&C3
NFS
DEAD SPACE
FAR CRY 2
and so on u get it right, and will promt me to enter the right disk and remove GTA iv disk while still in the game, then i`ll play any off these games untill i`m bored, then just exit the game to return to the same screen i made dat promt me to put the disk of the game i like to play in the drive , so to go back to GTA iV i`ll just pop in the gta iv disk and press {E} again on dat screen once the disk is loaded...
i`m back in the homebrew pool cafe... ready too contiue my play of GTA iv...

2.iN the TW@T internet cafe i made the no 1 pc only not the others, press{E}
to let niko use dat pc and my internet explorer from windows too come on screen so i can really be online. and type this to test if all works well i`ll check if it worked when i exit the game later.(if i ever need too)

3.For the TV in the game i made my code so dat the game connects to my TV tuner card dat i have installed and tuned~in when i press {E} in any of the savehouses just as u would do normally to watch tv (this is great HD tV in GTA iV)

4.And the tv card allso double as a FM reciver, so i made a extra station next to independenceFM... called realFM and when i change the in game radio to dat it connects to the FM Tv tuner card dat i pre install and tuned~in (REAL RADiO.)

ps..now just too make it so i can put this code on the web for u all too download,
this could be a bit troublesome coz its easy so far to make something coded dat is compatible on my hardware and software(tested) its all i hav to use it on.
And other pc setup and hardware might not be so easyly tricked to do this.
i think i can even ask money for it maby..what do u think ...? mercie_blink.gif

Kookas
  • Kookas

Chicken

• Members

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (iTRiP @ Oct 24 2009, 13:24)
what do u think ...? mercie_blink.gif

I think you're lying tounge.gif Make a video of it .. you're not very convincing.

First off you use English like the chavs do in the UK and then there's the fact you want to charge money for it as soon as you've made a "great discovery".

cammeyer
  • cammeyer

Not Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:35 AM

have you uploaded it yet?

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (cammeyer @ Nov 8 2009, 02:35)
have you uploaded it yet?

No its a fake.

iTRiP
  • iTRiP

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:32 PM

rampage_ani.gif Lol just kidding....would be great 2 c` somthing like that...! mercie_blink.gif

AFA
  • AFA

Gun Nut

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users