GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:33 PM

I can't believe the mods are letting this go to waste. confused.gif BUMP

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:45 PM Edited by Sanjeem, 09 April 2010 - 11:07 AM.

I need to know somthing Vital

For the 3rd Batch of Coke, Does The Gambetti familly know that The Russians are only guarding the Coke for the Ancelotti's? or do they think otherwise?

Same with the 2nd Batch of Coke if The Ancelotti's found out it was the Pegorino's that stole their shipment, woudn;t the whole Commission come down on them!!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Apr 8 2010, 19:45)
I need to know somthing Vital (I'm making a topic on this)

For the 3rd Batch of Coke, Does The Gambetti familly know that The Russians are only guarding the Coke for the Ancelotti's? or do they think otherwise?

Same with the 2nd Batch of Coke if The Ancelotti's found out it was the Pegorino's that stole their shipment, woudn;t the whole Commission come down on them!!

Jon Gravelli says that the Ancelottis are working with the Russians and the fruit market that the coke vans are in is owned by the ancelottis so that indicates that the russians that you kill in the mission "Liquidize The Assets" are guarding the coke for the Ancelottis.

In the second instance the commission never find out because the person who finds out that it was The Pegorinos who stole the coke (Chubby Charlie) is killed by Niko before he can tell them.. Which is the reason Phil Bell sends you to kill him.

Johnny-Tightlips
  • Johnny-Tightlips

Kick ass

• Members

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:03 AM Edited by Johnny-Tightlips, 09 April 2010 - 11:06 AM.

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Apr 8 2010, 19:05)

Jon Gravelli says that the Ancelottis are working with the Russians and the fruit market that the coke vans are in is owned by the ancelottis so that indicates that the russians that you kill in the mission "Liquidize The Assets" are guarding the coke for the Ancelottis.

In the second instance the commission never find out because the person who finds out that it was The Pegorinos who stole the coke (Chubby Charlie) is killed by Niko before he can tell them.. Which is the reason Phil Bell sends you to kill him.

i never new that nervous.gif

Wait just wondering who are the russians with, Petrovic or Dimitri

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Johnny-Tightlips @ Apr 9 2010, 12:03)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Apr 8 2010, 19:05)

i never new that nervous.gif

Wait just wondering who are the russians with, Petrovic or Dimitri

As far as I know, Petrovic and Dimitri are working together since they had Faustin Killed in order to smooth out their differences. If not though then the Ancelottis are working with Dimitri's crew.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:56 AM Edited by MC_320, 29 April 2010 - 07:03 AM.

Wasn't Ray's crew the ones that were teaming up with the Ancelottis or Ray's crew and Dimitri's crew?

Also, wasn't Sergei (Mikhail's former bodyguard) killed when Niko first met Mikhail?

EDIT: Oh and thanks to whoever explained the whole Messina Bang Bang/Deconstruction For Beginners union thing. It makes a whole lot of sense now. icon14.gif

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:40 PM Edited by simonp92, 29 April 2010 - 01:46 PM.

QUOTE (MC_320 @ Apr 29 2010, 06:56)
Wasn't Ray's crew the ones that were teaming up with the Ancelottis or Ray's crew and Dimitri's crew?

Also, wasn't Sergei (Mikhail's former bodyguard) killed when Niko first met Mikhail?

EDIT: Oh and thanks to whoever explained the whole Messina Bang Bang/Deconstruction For Beginners union thing. It makes a whole lot of sense now.  icon14.gif

Sergei never was killed not in the start and not ever, it seems more likely that R* got lazy and used his model.
They have different voice actors, and not to mention totally different heights.
Sergei and the assasin aren't the same characters.

You are thinking thing about Andrei

Ray's crew is the Pegorino family, They would never team up with the Ancelottis.
And it Was Bulgarin's Crew which turned on Luis and Gay tony, not Dimitri's, If I understood your question correct.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

Sorry I wasn't talking about Ray Boccino. I meant Ray Bulgarin. I should have mentioned that, lol. So wasn't it Ray Bulgarin's crew that teamed up with the Ancelottis or was it Ray Bulgarin's crew and Dimitri Rascalov's crew that teamed up with the Ancelottis?

Also, OH YEAH! Andrei. I remember him. Ah, I see. Thanks, bro. Then Sergei was the guy that told Niko to stand at that spot in Mikhail's house. Nice. I totally understand now.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:26 PM

Ray teamed up with the Ancelottis at the end of TBOGT, I'm not really sure if Dimitri was in on it too, but Him and bulgarin where partners afterall.. I think dimitri Helped Bulgarin settle In LC and prehaps lent Ray some henchmen for the dirtywork. But I think they spilt up around the time Bulgarin employed Luis.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:24 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 19 July 2010 - 12:36 AM.

QUOTE (simonp92 @ Apr 29 2010, 20:26)
Ray teamed up with the Ancelottis at the end of TBOGT, I'm not really sure if Dimitri was in on it too, but Him and bulgarin where partners afterall.. I think dimitri Helped Bulgarin settle In LC and prehaps lent Ray some henchmen for the dirtywork. But I think they spilt up around the time Bulgarin employed Luis.

My understanding is that Bulgarin and Dimitri worked together but not to a great extent. As you said I think Dimitri helped Bulgarin settle into Liberty City and pointed him in the direction of some business oppertunities. I think after this the two kind of went off and did their own thing until Bulgarin found out that Luis and Tony took his diamonds and he informed Dimitri so that it would get back to The Ancelottis who Dimitri was working with at that point.

After this there was a bit of double crossing that went on whereby Dimitri used the Ancelottis to act as a buyer for The Pegorino's Heroin but then double crossed them and took the heroin for himself before going on to also kill Jimmy Pegorino.

Then after Niko killed Dimitri, Bulgarin took advantage of his death and stole the Heroin from him.

So they way I see it The Russians that were dealing coke with the Pegorinos were Dimitri's Crew and Bulgarin's only interests in the City were the Diamonds and taking over The Liberty City Rampage.

Kenny Petrovic on the other hand was only affiliated with Dimitri for a short time when he used him (or rather Niko) to take out Mikhail Faustin. His only other interests in the the city as far as I can see are those which appear in the GTA IV multiplayer modes. He possibly also struck up a deal with Dimitri to take a cut from his business ventures in exchange for letting him live.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:07 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 17 August 2010 - 04:48 PM.

I'm gonna blow my own trumpet a bit and bump this topic since it's still relevant IMO

Karambalaya
  • Karambalaya

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (shinsta312 @ Oct 23 2009, 15:26)
QUOTE (Derelict Frog @ Oct 23 2009, 07:09)
You could add the fact that Armando Torres, one of Luis' childhood friends, is very very likely a relation of Elizabeta.

The same can be said for Henrique and Mallorie Bardas.

Too bad we never got an answer. IMO, it's too much of a coincidence that they share surnames like that. Henrique is Mallorie's cousin in my book, it's a connection that begs to be made.

BTW, a crying shame that nobody still haven't given any medals for this topic. Extremely helpful, ties everything together nicely. cookie.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Karambalaya @ Aug 12 2010, 19:13)
QUOTE (shinsta312 @ Oct 23 2009, 15:26)
QUOTE (Derelict Frog @ Oct 23 2009, 07:09)
You could add the fact that Armando Torres, one of Luis' childhood friends, is very very likely a relation of Elizabeta.

The same can be said for Henrique and Mallorie Bardas.

Too bad we never got an answer. IMO, it's too much of a coincidence that they share surnames like that. Henrique is Mallorie's cousin in my book, it's a connection that begs to be made.

BTW, a crying shame that nobody still haven't given any medals for this topic. Extremely helpful, ties everything together nicely. cookie.gif

I was nominated for a GTA Forum award this year but sadly I didn't get it. All the positive feedback I have recieved in this topic is all I need though.

chigi333
  • chigi333

The Gangaman Cometh

• Members

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Wow great job mate....very detailed. Very helpful indeed as well.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:03 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 17 August 2010 - 05:06 PM.

Everybody be sure and check out the other topics linked in my sig and show me some love. It'd be greatly appreciated!!

|
|
|
V

nurse carmen
  • nurse carmen

gaymer

• Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

nice!! very interesting read!!! icon14.gif

EduardKoeleJuck
  • EduardKoeleJuck

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:02 PM

Yes, it is very interesting. I think it should be pinned, definately.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (EduardKoeleJuck @ Sep 15 2010, 19:02)

Maybe if enough people say that it will get pinned. I happened with my Possible Trinity topic so why not?

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sep 21 2010, 12:33)

Maybe if enough people say that it will get pinned. I happened with my Possible Trinity topic so why not?

It probably will be soon enough. I'm hoping for the same with my soundtrack thread. colgate.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (shinsta312 @ Sep 21 2010, 20:24)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sep 21 2010, 12:33)

It probably will be soon enough. I'm hoping for the same with my soundtrack thread. colgate.gif

Yeah that definitely deserves a pin dude. icon14.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

This really does need pinned I'm still amazed they haven't done it yet.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Sep 29 2010, 16:30)
This really does need pinned I'm still amazed they haven't done it yet.

Thanks for the support icon14.gif

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Daddy's back, bitches!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:46 PM Edited by AlexGTAGamer, 27 December 2010 - 01:58 AM.

I always liked this topic, it was the first topic I read here before I became a GTAF member. colgate.gif

Edit: Come on this topic needs to be pinned!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Nov 24 2010, 20:46)
I always liked this topic, it was the first topic I read here before I became a GTAF member. colgate.gif

Edit: Come on this topic needs to be pinned!

I'm glad to hear I popped your GTAForum cherry man. biggrin.gif

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:18 PM

This is great man, I've replayed all stories the past few days and realised the heroin in all 3 stories was the same.

The Fur
  • The Fur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:50 PM

This might have been said before, but the heroin is left with Dimitri in both Deal and Revenge, meaning that it didn't have to be sold to Bulgarin in Revenge. After Niko kills Dimitri on the Playtpus, he leaves it on the ship, meaning the Russians were still in possession of it. The heroin has the same fate in both endings.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

great summary of the connections dude I was just doing a complete GTA IV + Episodes playthrough and knowing this makes it much more awesome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users