Official MMA Topic.

514 replies to this topic
I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:26 PM

Everyone fights heavier than there weightclass. Thats how people cut weight.

I dont think it's fixed, I just Think Rousey is that good.

And dont try to say Bellator is better than UFC cause its not. Bellator is the biggest joke out there.

• BlackAce23 likes this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

i never said bellator, theres million fight shows these days. Yes everyone cuts weight, but no one in the female division cuts weight like rousey does, not even in the male division.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

The Overachiever

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:05 PM

Its not always about size, its more about skill. Most of the female fighters are just not on Ronda's level in terms of skill. Plus half of the chicks that she fought have a horrible fight IQ.

You can't just rush in on her like Cat did or try taking her down like Tate did, those strategies don't work, your only chance is to keep it standing with her because i don't think she likes being hit.

And Bellator is pure garbage, the best they can do is get a streetfighter vs a washed up retired fighter as a main event like people really wanna watch that. That Coker guy is a joke.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:00 PM

I didn't watch the event but read about it and saw the clip on yourube and all i can say is what was Cat thinking with that gameplan. Im honestly starting to think that UFC is starting to be fixed because to me she looks like she just went out there and took a fall to make Ronda look good.

it is fixed. its bullsh*t.

the fight was not fixed.

are you guys trying to say that Cat took a dive??

because that's clearly not what happened.

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

Without Ronda, Womens MMA never gets near the UFC. She is that good where the UFC added a division just so she could be in the UFC. Dana White just wont admit that. It got pretty popular and drew new people to watch UFC so they added a new Womens division.

And the UFC is by far the best MMA promotion in the world. No one says "My dream is to one day fight in Bellator", OR WSOF or any other promotion. UFC is the best there is no doubt about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users