Official MMA Topic.

508 replies to this topic
BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I like Florian and Stann. They are awesome on the Fight Pass and some of the FIght night cards.

Yeah they are atleast respectful, unbiased, and actually have experience in the cage so they know what they are talking about.

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Im bored at work so Ill make predictions for this saturday now.

Silva over Diaz

Gastelum over Woodley

Lauzon over Iaquinta

Boetch over Lietes

Mein over Alves

Tate ovr McMann

Brunson over Herman

Mcall over Linenker

Natal over Watson

Brandao over Hettes

Alcantara over Moreira

Enz over Santos

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Silva via Tko
Gastelum via Sub
Laquinta via dec
Leites via Dec
Alves via Dec
Mcmann via Dec
Brunson via ko
McCall via Dec
Natal via Dec
Brandao via Ko
Moreira via Dec
Santos via ko

CaliKush
  • CaliKush

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Silva TKO
Woodley dec
lauzon sub
Leites dec
alvez dec
Tate decision
Tom Watson TKO
Mcall dec
Brandao TKO

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Gastelum has isuees cutting weight. You would think he would learn from Johnny Hendricks mistakes not to balloon up to 215.

And Linenker Is almost as bad as Cejudo when it comes to cutting. 4 out of his 8 fights he has missed weight.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I know i like that kid but he can't be missimg weight by eight pounds, thats unacceptable & disrespectful to the opponent and maybe he should move back up to 185 if its a big issue.

It is a little weird seeing Diaz act so humble towards an opponent(Silva) for once because it's usually the opposite but both got mutual respect for each other which is cool.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

So who do you guys think is gunna win at the main event today in UFC? I will always be a silva fan to death

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by BlackAce23, 4 weeks ago.

Silva for sure even after the injury that he suffered because one of the biggest factors will be Silva's style. He is more elusive, a counter striker, and is pin point avvurate with his strikes. Diaz while he is a good boxer himself, is too flatfooted and his style style will play right into Silva's hand.

Both are Bjj blackbelts with loads of submission wins on they're resumes. Diaz definitely has a better gas tank of the two but the thing is can he handle the power and speed of Silva, a guy who fought middleweights & lightheavyweights & will Silva's chin hold up after his two fights with Weidman?

I see this fight dtanding the whole time and Silva rocks Diaz and goes in for the finish but i wouldn't be remotely surprised if Diaz pulls off an upset, anything can happen in mma.

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Diaz laying down was f*cking hilarious. Then he got his ass beat.

Woodley-gastelum was horrible.

And Paige VanZant looked hot ringside.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Im glad i didn't pay for that lame ass card. The only fight that was good was the Tate vs Mcmann fight. Yeah Diaz taunting was a bit funny at the beginning but he didn't do a whole lot and Silva was fighting too safe, he should've put him away.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

I felt as the fight was pretty good, though a little boring and unexpected. Silva was on his game, didn't care about Diaz taunting and sh*t. Though winning by decision ? I dunno, but it wasn't to bad. Silva v Diaz was the only fight I was interested in. I hope Silva retires with this, going for the belt won't be pretty for him in my opinion.

BTW it sucks that weidman got pulled out AGAIN on the Belfort match. This sh*t sucks. 

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Something shady is definitely going on behind the scenes with that Belfort vs Weidman fight. I think they are trying to screw over Belfort and give him someone like Machida who will beat him and take his title shot or i think he failed another drug test or something, this is getting ridiculous with Weidman getting hurt THIS much.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

UFC is becoming a joke,  how do both fighters test positive for drugs from the main event (diaz and silva)

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by BlackAce23, 3 weeks ago.

I know man, nothing i hate more then athletes that get busted and then deny deny deny instead of just being real about using.

This is just getting out of hand with the amount of people that are getting busted for drugs of all kind in the UFC. They need even stricter drug testing and harsher penalties and fines, i feel bad for the small percent of legit clean fighters out there.

Another thing that they need to do is strip guys of the title if they can't defend it more than once a year, its getting ridiculous with champs constantly pulling from fights and taking loads of time off so frequently when you got guys like Cowboy Cerrone & Urijah fighting 4-5 times a year.
  • feckyerlife likes this

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ill make my predicitons for tommorrow.

Henderson over Thatch
Holloway over Miller

Magny over Kunimoto

Kelley over Walsh

Lee over Prazeres*

Borg over Kelades*

Lentz over Makashvili

Escudero over DeLima

Skelly over Alers

Elliot over Makovsky

Moontasri over Pfister

The Ones with the Stars next to them mean I have no idea who the f*ck they are. Some of the others I picked just off name recognition lol.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

LOL Bro this time im just predicting the main event, too many unknowns on that card. I say Benson wins via boring unanimous decision.

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ILAK, 2 weeks ago.

even Thatch, I dont think I have ever really payed attention to him. 

There are only 2 fights on the whole card that I know both fighters in the fight. know Marovsky and Elliot and I know Holloway and Miller.

Im a fan of Bendo and Magny but dont know the guys they are fighting lol.

Even the Refs are no names tonight lol.

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members

Posted A week ago

Something shady is definitely going on behind the scenes with that Belfort vs Weidman fight. I think they are trying to screw over Belfort and give him someone like Machida who will beat him and take his title shot or i think he failed another drug test or something, this is getting ridiculous with Weidman getting hurt THIS much.

Apparently Belfort has passed several random tests recently so I doubt that's a factor.  I'm not sure how much hard training Belfort will have left in him given his really low testosterone levels.  That Weidman fight might have been his last real chance at UFC Gold.  I think it's just rotten luck for him.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Apparently Belfort has passed several random tests recently so I doubt that's a factor.  I'm not sure how much hard training Belfort will have left in him given his really low testosterone levels.  That Weidman fight might have been his last real chance at UFC Gold.  I think it's just rotten luck for him.
Yeah but never assume that because he past a few tests that he will be clean come fight time especially with how many folks have been caught doping as of lately and he has a history. I think its more Weidman being so injury prone then anything to do with Belfort, im gtting tired of all these champions getting constantly hurt and fighting only once a year when you got guys like faber, cerrone, and plenty of others that can fight 4-5 times a year, they just don't train smart whatsoever.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

My predictions for UFC Fight Night:Bigfoot vs Mir
Silva via tko
Barboza via Decision
Alvey via Decision
Khabilov via Decision
Saenz via Decision
Strickland via Sub
Andrade via Decision

The rest im not sure of but on paper this card pretty much comes off like it will be a sleeper card but anything could happen in the UFC.

Feel free to share your picks regardless of who you do and don't know on the card.

What do you think of the Faber vs Edgar fight that Dana fight is working on putting together? Plus the two title fight 187 featuring Rumble Johnson taking on Jone "Bones" Jones for the lightheavyweight title and Vitor Belfort taking on the "all american" Chris Weidman for the middleweight title?

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I love Faber, but I think Edgar wins that one.

UFC 187 is going to be amazing if the card stays like it is. Please no injuries.

Bones vs Rumble

Weidman vs Belfort

Cerrone vs Nurmagomedov

Benavidez vs Moraga

Browne vs Arlovski

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Man both are amazing fighters and ill be cheering for both although there can be only one winner. I think Frankie takes it as well being that he has fought much larger guys plus with every fight and will i think just manhandle Faber. His standup imo is better then Fabers but Faber has a better sub game.

Both are ultra tough think Faber vs Aldo(leg kicks) and Edgar vs Maynard(rocked repedately) and theres no quit in them.

That ref stoppage was schetchy as hell in the fight against Barao so im not counting that fight. Both are very rounded and can end the fight anywhere, man i just can't wait until it happens.

Yeah that card is LOADED but it seems too good to be true, i bet half of those fights or one of the two titles bouts will, thats why he put them on the same card just in case.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Predictions for UFC 184

Rousey via Sub
Holm via dec
Ellenberger via tko
Walsh via dec
Ferguson via dec
Munoz via tko
Salazar via dec
Lima via dec
Lewis via ko
Krause via sub
Torres via dec

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Rousey

Holm

Ellenberger

Ferguson

Munoz

Yamamoto

Means

Lewis

Krause

Fullen.

I actually know all the fighters on this card. and the card is still kinda sh*tty.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

^ Whoa..caught me by surprise with the name change then I realized thats what ILAK stands for lol. Im pulling for Cat to win but Ronda will most likely end up winning and if so, Dana needs to phone Cyborg because this division is pretty much cleaned out.

If they fought, i see Ronda winning even though i don't like her based off the fact that Cyborg will come in too aggressive and will fall right into Rondas style and will get submitted. Cyborg got a punchers chance in that fight though.
  • I Love Anna Kournikova likes this

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I think Zingano has a shot to beat Rousey but Im not getting my hopes up too much.

And yea, I decided to chang  the name back to it was lol.

• BlackAce23 likes this

I Love Anna Kournikova
  • I Love Anna Kournikova

Dad

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 13 hours ago

lol. Well that was a sh*t show.

dingodile_r89
  • dingodile_r89

Chronic racist Indian

• Members
  • India

Posted 8 hours ago

lol. Well that was a sh*t show.

Over-aggressive and fell straight into the trap. Disappointing.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago Edited by BlackAce23, 8 hours ago.

I didn't watch the event but read about it and saw the clip on yourube and all i can say is what was Cat thinking with that gameplan. Im honestly starting to think that UFC is starting to be fixed because to me she looks like she just went out there and took a fall to make Ronda look good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users