Photo

marty chonks missions/d-ice missions

3 replies to this topic
hotlyss21
  • hotlyss21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

i never done any of marty chonks missions until a little while ago and now i cant do d-ice's missions, i mean i can only play uzi money but there arent any purple jacks anywhere, can anyone help me with this? it never messed up until i started doing the marty chonk missions
thanks if u can help

rubba_dukie
  • rubba_dukie

Floating in a sexy bathtub near you

• Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (hotlyss21 @ Oct 17 2009, 11:53)
i never done any of marty chonks missions until a little while ago and now i cant do d-ice's missions, i mean i can only play uzi money but there arent any purple jacks anywhere, can anyone help me with this? it never messed up until i started doing the marty chonk missions
thanks if u can help

I think this mission is a glitch, there are no purple jacks. I'm sure someone can clear this up. The marty chongs missions shouldnt affect the d-ice missions.

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

The Marty Chonks missions shouldn't effect D-Ice's missions. But this glitch is a bitch, you'll probably have to start a new game to get 100% i think. If the D-Ice missions are saved the Purple Nines won't load.

I think there's a patch on PC to prevent it

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

Yes, it sounds like you have the Purple Nines Glitch. Luckily, Demerest has created a fix for it. Here is the fix for it, It is a Zip file, just un-zip it and use it. I was able to grab it before Dem's site went down. Hope this helps.

An alternate fix would be to delete the .set file in My Documents(XP)/Documents(Vista) before starting a new game-but since you already have the glitch, it's too late for that now, but may be useful with the next new game you start.

I rehosted this tool based on the following quote from Demerest he made on his site, in his own words:
I am a firm believer and an avid supporter of freedom. Freedom to be ourselves as well as enjoy ourselves. If you like my mods, my codes, or the ideas they give you, go with that. Use them, abuse them, hack them, duplicate them, distribute them, whatever. Have fun with it. This is, after all, a video game! And if you happen to feel like it, maybe mention that I helped inspire you or you found it here.

Note to Demerest: If you ever wish for me to remove your code tools, let me know, and they will be taken down immediately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users