Here is a little CLEO script for locking a 4, 5 or 6star wanted level in GTA SA.
It is intended for toying around and not for serious gameplay.
Press one of the following keys to trigger a wanted level:
F4 - 4 stars
F5 - 5 stars
F6 - 6 stars
At the time of writing, the existing wanted level scripts on gtagarage only set a wanted level once, but do not keep it. I wanted to try out some races on 5 or 6 stars but these wanted levels usually drop by one before the end of the race. So I made this script to actually lock a wanted level to a selected minimum.
- The selected wanted level will be a minimum.
Say your max. wanted level is 5 and you use this script to lock 4 stars. Then you could still get a 5th star if you commit crimes. You can reduce this back to 4 by the usual means, but not below 4.
- Once triggered, the selected wanted level will remain in place until you reload any save.
- This means that you cannot switch between the different levels once the script has been activated, nor can you clear your wanted level.
- If necessary, your max. wanted level will increase to match your selection.
- Triggering this script will set the cheat flag and increase the "times cheated" stat.