[REL|CLEO] Wanted Level Locker

1 reply to this topic
rubregg
  • rubregg

brainslug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

Wanted Level Locker

Here is a little CLEO script for locking a 4, 5 or 6star wanted level in GTA SA.
It is intended for toying around and not for serious gameplay.

Usage

Press one of the following keys to trigger a wanted level:
F4 - 4 stars
F5 - 5 stars
F6 - 6 stars

Background

At the time of writing, the existing wanted level scripts on gtagarage only set a wanted level once, but do not keep it. I wanted to try out some races on 5 or 6 stars but these wanted levels usually drop by one before the end of the race. So I made this script to actually lock a wanted level to a selected minimum.

Notes
  • The selected wanted level will be a minimum.
    Say your max. wanted level is 5 and you use this script to lock 4 stars. Then you could still get a 5th star if you commit crimes. You can reduce this back to 4 by the usual means, but not below 4.
  • Once triggered, the selected wanted level will remain in place until you reload any save.
  • This means that you cannot switch between the different levels once the script has been activated, nor can you clear your wanted level.
  • If necessary, your max. wanted level will increase to match your selection.
  • Triggering this script will set the cheat flag and increase the "times cheated" stat.

Enjoy!

!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:00 AM

Excellent work on this, rubregg .
I remember you telling me something about this. Nice to see it up and running icon14.gif
I'll be wanting to have a go at this over the next few days. 5 Star Monster is what i really want to try inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users