Quantcast

» «
Photo

Favorite Weapon

77 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite weapon in GTA IV? (168 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorite weapon in GTA IV?

1. Fists (6 votes [3.66%])

Percentage of vote: 3.66%

2. Knife (1 votes [0.61%])

Percentage of vote: 0.61%

3. Bat (3 votes [1.83%])

Percentage of vote: 1.83%

4. Pistol (Glock 17) (21 votes [12.80%])

Percentage of vote: 12.80%

5. Combat Pistol (Desert Eagle) (28 votes [17.07%])

Percentage of vote: 17.07%

6. Pump Shotgun (Winchester 1300) (9 votes [5.49%])

Percentage of vote: 5.49%

7. Combat Shotgun (Beretta 1201) (6 votes [3.66%])

Percentage of vote: 3.66%

8. Micro-SMG (Micro Uzi) (4 votes [2.44%])

Percentage of vote: 2.44%

9. SMG (SW MP-10) (18 votes [10.98%])

Percentage of vote: 10.98%

10. Assault Rifle (AK-47) (21 votes [12.80%])

Percentage of vote: 12.80%

11. Carbine Rifle (M4 Carbine) (19 votes [11.59%])

Percentage of vote: 11.59%

12. Sniper Rifle (M40A1) (1 votes [0.61%])

13. Combat Sniper (PSG-1) (3 votes [1.83%])

Percentage of vote: 1.83%

14. Rocket Launcher (RPG-7) (10 votes [6.10%])

Percentage of vote: 6.10%

15. Molotov (4 votes [2.44%])

Percentage of vote: 2.44%

16. Grenade (Mk2 Grenade) (1 votes [0.61%])

17. Cars/Trucks (7 votes [4.27%])

Percentage of vote: 4.27%

18. Helicopter (2 votes [1.22%])

Percentage of vote: 1.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote
android
  • android

Something witty, something sh*tty

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

Desert Eagle is my favorite! Takes police down easily :)

• Jeansowaty, Kampret and maxpaynefan like this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

Well a week ago i played EFLC for the first time and i was surprised by some of the weapons. In good and bad way. While i was just stunt by fully auto shotgun in TLAD, not to mention the explosive shells in TBOGT, i was disapointed at the same time about MG assault rifle and that SMG (i forgot it`s name). It looked real heavy and hard artillery but in fact it does so little damage that it`s practicly unbelievable. Real life MG eats NATO ammunition and it`s very lethal, acurate and high velocitiy so it kicks the sh*t out of you, but in TBOGT it`s just a f*cking joke, it does so little damage that it`s practicly useless considering that you got AK, Carbine and MP5 with far superior damage factor.

I know it`s a game but what point is to make heavy weapons that are part of a SWAT team arsenal so useless?

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Well a week ago i played EFLC for the first time and i was surprised by some of the weapons. In good and bad way. While i was just stunt by fully auto shotgun in TLAD, not to mention the explosive shells in TBOGT, i was disapointed at the same time about MG assault rifle and that SMG (i forgot it`s name). It looked real heavy and hard artillery but in fact it does so little damage that it`s practicly unbelievable. Real life MG eats NATO ammunition and it`s very lethal, acurate and high velocitiy so it kicks the sh*t out of you, but in TBOGT it`s just a f*cking joke, it does so little damage that it`s practicly useless considering that you got AK, Carbine and MP5 with far superior damage factor.

I know it`s a game but what point is to make heavy weapons that are part of a SWAT team arsenal so useless?

My guess is they had to dumb it down for multiplayer? Or r* can't watch a single youtube video of an m249 saw.

• MrVance likes this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

My guess is they had to dumb it down for multiplayer? Or r* can't watch a single youtube video of an m249 saw.

Your guess is probably right, MP came to my mind as well but still, it`s a shame to have a weapons like these 2 in a game just for it`s good looks.

I bet the SWAT guys would be laughing themselves up if they`d see how weak is this weapon in ELCS while they sweeping the streets with the same real life counterparts.  :blink:

• maxpaynefan likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:49 PM

Your guess is probably right, MP came to my mind as well but still, it`s a shame to have a weapons like these 2 in a game just for it`s good looks.

I bet the SWAT guys would be laughing themselves up if they`d see how weak is this weapon in ELCS while they sweeping the streets with the same real life counterparts.  :blink:

Should've been like the m60 from gtavc. Destroy cars in second's and one-two shot kill.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

Should've been like the m60 from gtavc. Destroy cars in second's and one-two shot kill.

Well M60 is a heavy artillery but a SMG or assault rifle should have done damage like SMG and assault rifle and not like some toy.

But yeah we could use some M60 or gatling gun in IV/EFLC but since they were aiming on more of the realism in this game they cuted it out.

I`d say 90% of weapons in IV/EFLC are very good at looks, sounds and shooting characteristics. they got at least their sounds and fire rates ok comparing to 3D era. The exceptions are aforementiond pieces but the rest of it, it`s very good

M60 in VC was one mean killer machine yeah.

• maxpaynefan likes this

MeatSim64
  • MeatSim64

Just plain grade "eh" meat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

Gotta say after much testing the pump shotgun is way better then the semi-auto shottie. Just outright owns someone in medium-close range.

• maxpaynefan likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:44 PM

Gotta say after much testing the pump shotgun is way better then the semi-auto shottie. Just outright owns someone in medium-close range.

Perfect for taking down police in interiors, like the apartments or the house from little jacob's mission.

• MeatSim64 likes this

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

How could she do it with my best friend

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

Desert Eagle or Micro Uzi, love them both.

• maxpaynefan likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

Desert Eagle

NeoLedah
  • NeoLedah

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:49 PM

SMG for me. It combines the really quick fire rate of the Micro SMG, with the accuracy of the Assault Rifles.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:36 PM

Tricky poll. But I have to say I like the Carbine Rifle. After Three Leaf Clover, I was hooked. That sound it makes too.. :sigh:

• Kampret and maxpaynefan like this

TurkeyShenanigans
  • TurkeyShenanigans

Deadly Force Authorized

• Members
  • Commonwealth

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:38 AM

AK47. Love the sound when you shoot it.

Kampret
  • Kampret

Glorious Multiplatform Gaming Race

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

Carbine and Desert Eagle for me.

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:53 PM

I like the AK-47 because it's badass. I also feel it suits Niko pretty well. It should do more damage, though.

• B Dawg and Jeansowaty like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

I like the AK-47 because it's badass. I also feel it suits Niko pretty well. It should do more damage, though.

Same here. It would be more realistic, since it's a lot more vicious than 'murica's M4.

• Inbred Walrus likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

I use the ancient art of Car-Fu. I can listen to the radio while I am doing it.

Cheers.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

I agree that AK should done more damage in IV/EFLC because in real life that`s one crazy weapon. It is far more lethal then NATO caliber weapon but less accurate. It`s 7.62mm bullets just tear everything apart and you rarely need more than 1 to disable a person while in the game you need 3-5 shots depends on the range. 

But i still aplaude it because it has the best sounds, close to real life and rate of fire is also very accurate to real life..

• Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users