» «
Photo

The priest, the Whore and the Journey

7 replies to this topic
oliverlaurid
  • oliverlaurid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:16 PM Edited by girishb, 01 October 2009 - 03:52 PM.

I (and apparently others) found something rather puzzling that doesn't usually appear in "GTA SA mysteries" lists.

When you finish shooting down the feds choppers in the mission "Interdiction" (for Toreno in the Desert), you can notice a Journey stopping down the hill.

user posted image

Inside there is a priest (presumably the one you kill for Jizzy earlier in the game) and a countryside whore

user posted image

user posted image

Oops!!

user posted image

And it seems to happen EVERYTIME you do the mission... What do you think the means?

PS. I noticed after some search that there was another topic discussing this, but it was locked and didn't have any picture. So I took the liberty to open a new one...

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

Moved to Gameplay.

And I took the liberty to resize those images since they were stretching the page.

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:10 PM

What makes you think it is the priest from 'Jizzy B'? He is, well, death around the time of Interdiction.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

I was puzzled too when I noticed them consistently appearing every time you do that mission.

It could be just an insignificant event or your hunch may be right that it's some sort of a mystery.

oliverlaurid
  • oliverlaurid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (ScratchCard @ Oct 1 2009, 16:10)
What makes you think it is the priest from 'Jizzy B'? He is, well, death around the time of Interdiction.

Didn't say it was the same exact person, but it appears to be the same character "model". And, yeah he frequents prostitutes, that's something he has in common with the minister in Jizzy's mission.

It's the 7th time I go through GTA SA's storyline, and I never noticed it before... That's what I like about the game, everytime you discover something new.
Maybe it's just intended to be a funny Easter Egg, but you know... there's something eerie about that priest showing up like that in the middle of the Desert...

The-San-Andreas-man
  • The-San-Andreas-man

Certified Furry!

• Members

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

I just did the mission and saw it, I even saw the FBI agents in the helis, they looked weird. And the weird thing is, I think thats the prostitute you deliver to the priest in the mission.

So I think hes a ghost o.o Lmao jk.

jeremy0073
  • jeremy0073

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:45 AM

I say do it again, and wait around to see if anything weird(er) happens. I never noticed that any of the times i've played through San andreas, good eye

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

This has been reported before, but yeah. Very weird.

The priest model is the same from the one you kill for Jizzy and a random prostitute.

Do they just stand around? Do they get out?

This reminds me of when you see Elvis driving a truck when you race, "Badlands A'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users