» «
Photo

[Mission Series]Unbelievable Cases

44 replies to this topic
GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:11 PM Edited by GTA!!!, 01 October 2009 - 09:11 AM.

I thought that this mission required a new topic. So here is my new mission:-
Murder Of Sir Smith

Link-
http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=2195

Description & Rules:-
For the first time, a crime Investigation GTA SA mission in which you have to really solve the case. The mission's story puts you into the shoes of Julius Costine,an FBI agent set out to solve this Mysterious Case.The mission Introduces you to some clues which will help you to Identify the murderer in the end of the mission.So what you have to do is Analyze the information from the clues and Kill the murderer in the End! Are you ready?

I will give the solution of this mission(here in this discription) after 3 days. Till then keep trying! But be sure you have an explanation why the person is the Murderer???
You have to post your result in the following format:-

Person You Killed:-_________
Explanation(Why you killed him???):- ________
Mission Passed or Mission Failed!

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

oh, looks good
but i don't know about you ,but when i saw the DYOM V5 beta features suddenly DYOM v4.1 looks unplayable O.o
hahah [=
so much new features (maybe not so-much, but it's a big change)

so i don't think i will keep playing missions of DYOM v4.1
huh
maybe, will think about this l:

Jackal1337
  • Jackal1337

Gayest Boy in Town

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:41 AM Edited by Jackal1337, 01 October 2009 - 03:54 AM.

this mission was sooo cooool i liked it biggrin.gif
but next time add more clues in the crimescene, such as objects and stuff like that like i did in mystery in red county thingy
also it would be nice to have some kind of marks around place where body was found

Person You Killed:- Robert(latino dude)
Explanation:-After 3 tries it must have been him!(Why you killed him???)
Mission Passed once, failed 3 times

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:05 AM

Well Jackal those few clues do hold a proper explanation. Keep trying to find an explanation from the clues. I will post the solution tommorow. Keep trying!

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:12 AM

that sounds to good for me to miss it, so i played, and passed the first try!

Person You Killed:-Robert
Explanation:-Because he had a pistol? and they found a pistol in the Murder zone. So it must be the green one or the yellow one. so i let the luck choose.(Why you killed him???)
Mission Failed 0 Times ; Mission Passed 1 Times

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

You dont have to type 'why did you kill him!' .It is for you so that you understand what to type.
About the mission I must say Kratos2000 good but there is still something missing in your explanation.
There should be no guesses!
sly.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (GTA!!! @ Oct 1 2009, 09:27)
You dont have to type 'why did you kill him!' .It is for you so that you understand what to type.
About the mission I must say Kratos2000 good but there is still something missing in your explanation.
There should be no guesses!
sly.gif

i not typing that, i just used copy paste O_O
oh, and make longer cutscenes, like when he talks with the cop.
it's just 2 seconds. make it 3/4 it should help.

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:57 AM Edited by GTA!!!, 01 October 2009 - 11:00 AM.

But in later cutscene he speaks of pistol and in the begining there is a cutscene telling about poison. So no information goes unread.

hetment
  • hetment

GTA 4 and gta san andreas. the best gta games ever!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

guys i did that mission and passed it on first attempt.. Heres how it went..

i killed- Robert vagos

why- easy.. see when the text came that take a headshot of these people.. by this libne i got an idea that if i punch him he will sure attack me.. so i punched robert and he took his pistol towards me and boom i killed him.. now if you see other clue that is so gav.. maybe it becomes so gavos like so vagos.. but my clue was the objectuive text and thus i passed teh mission biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (hetment @ Oct 1 2009, 11:07)
guys i did that mission and passed it on first attempt.. Heres how it went..

i killed- Robert vagos

why- easy.. see when the text came that take a headshot of these people.. by this libne i got an idea that if i punch him he will sure attack me.. so i punched robert and he took his pistol towards me and boom i killed him.. now if you see other clue that is so gav.. maybe it becomes so gavos like so vagos.. but my clue was the objectuive text and thus i passed teh mission biggrin.gif

oh, smart, how didn't i think about that before O_O (the gav)

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:04 PM Edited by GTA!!!, 01 October 2009 - 01:12 PM.

Hetment you were very close! But still..... biggrin.gif . The problem is that if had solved the case(with the help of every clue) you would have been able to kill him with one shot.

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

ooh i was close.. hoing for knowing the COMPLEte soultion tomorrw biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (hetment @ Oct 1 2009, 13:28)
ooh i was close.. hoing for knowing the COMPLEte soultion tomorrw biggrin.gif

just shoot the vagos guy in the head.
that's a complete solution

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

no actually kratos he meant that for what reason you can kill him in one shot.. he means in his solution he will give a explantion of clues

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (hetment @ Oct 1 2009, 15:26)
no actually kratos he meant that for what reason you can kill him in one shot.. he means in his solution he will give a explantion of clues

yeah, i know.
i just said "shoot him in the head, that's a complete solution" because it's the solution O.o

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:10 PM Edited by GTA!!!, 02 October 2009 - 12:42 PM.

Well looks like its time to give the solution!Well...none of you could guess the full explanation biggrin.gif
So here is the solution:-
Clue 1:- Inspector found a pistol near the body.
Well this clue was discovered by Kratos2000, since the weapon is a pistol so the murderer
in the end will certainly have a pistol( because he owns pistols).SO out of those 4 people
Tan(the balla guy) and Robert(the vagos guy) own pistols. Then which one is the murderer?

Lets move on to next clue:-

Clue 2:-A note was found which has 'so gav' written on it.
Well none of you people ever completely broke this code. The nearest was hetment
but he didnt know how to break it.
So it is written 'so gav'. What you have to do is just write the letters in these words reversely.
(last letter becomes first and so on).So it becomes...V...a...g...o...s. Yes, Vagos!
Remember Julius said that this note probably has the name of the murderer.
Out of Tan and Robert, Robert is Vagos guy, so he is the murderer! cool.gif
So as you can see the clue(or hints!) directly reflect the murderer!
SO how did you liked this Idea?
How was the Mission.Do you want more?
Please reply!

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

Wow.... f*cking amazing soplution biggrin.gif ... now i actually understood... so gav means vagos.. ice nice... yes we want more missions like this and this was awesome

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

I actually killed a random one at the police station and I got the mission. tounge.gif Random one, as: I shot the Vago.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Oct 2 2009, 15:50)
I actually killed a random one at the police station and I got the mission. tounge.gif Random one, as: I shot the Vago.

me too

but, didn't the agent needed to read the whole book instead of just reading two words?
and why should someone write "so gaV" instead of Vagos? and how did he wrote it? he has been killed, how did he knew who will kill him?

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Oct 2 2009, 16:11)

me too

but, didn't the agent needed to read the whole book instead of just reading two words?
and why should someone write "so gaV" instead of Vagos? and how did he wrote it? he has been killed, how did he knew who will kill him?

Kratos2000, agent mentioned a note. SA doesnt have a shape of note thats why I used it. About the note, in one of the cutscenes the cop tolds the agent that he died 15min after eating the poisoned food, he could have written it. About the his murderer, he knew who would had wanted to kill him.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (GTA!!! @ Oct 2 2009, 17:25)
QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Oct 2 2009, 16:11)

me too

Kratos2000, agent mentioned a note. SA doesnt have a shape of note thats why I used it. About the note, in one of the cutscenes the cop tolds the agent that he died 15min after eating the poisoned food, he could have written it. About the his murderer, he knew who would had wanted to kill him.

oh, ok.
but why "so gaV" instead of "Vagos?"

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

maybe because at that time.. he was in such a condition that he wriote this or guys i think the vagos made some changes in text biggrin.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:42 AM

Hey Guys, Next mission' Death of a Cop' is in works! cool.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:15 AM

New mission released!
link-
http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=2267
Description and rules-
Mark, a cop is found murdered in his mansion. Julius, this time unravels the mystry behind this murder.What you, the players have to do is to find the location of the murderer in the end.I will give the solution after 3 days!

You have reply in following format-
Where did you Go:-_________________________
Why?(Explanation):-_________________________
Keep thinking! cool.gif

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:04 AM

hehe... Nice mission you got there GTA... btw this mystery was significanly easy..

now----

where you go - to the second guess house if i remember the ones house in grove street

why - it was easy when i was inspecting i founded a little smoked ciggerate at desk of second guess house and when i heard that he dont breath smoke or nothiung i got that second guess must have made him smoked and stabbed to finish him.. Thus i got the answer that grove street guest is the criminal;l

hope i got answer right

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

Well hetment, you did the mission right and your explanation is good but the actual explanation is quite different. smile.gif

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:38 PM

oooh .. solutio is diffrent so i have to wait for it i guess biggrin.gif

Kalvin'
  • Kalvin'

----------

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:11 PM

I know it! The second guest was the murderer, right? and Mark dosent smoke, right? So earlier on that day... Mark dosent like smoking and Joe kept smoking in his mansion again and again, Mark said stop! but Joe didnt listen. So he was banned kicked out, so later on at night he stabbed him in the back for payback. I think thats how it goes and i noticed the cig as soon i went in aswell.

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

Again a good explanation but still different from the actual one. But still great thinking!

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:13 AM

Time for the solution! biggrin.gif
CLUE 1:- A Sprunk bottle was found on the crime scene.
Well...its surprising none of you noticed this clue. A sprunk bottle is found on the place. Obviously it belongs to murderer since Mark didnt used to drink. But the problem is that sprunk bottles are found in the houses of both the guests. In the first house it seen when Julius leaves the house and in the second house it is located behind the bed so then who is the murderer?

Lets move on to the next clue:-

CLUE 2:- A cigarette is found on the crime scene.
Well this clue was simple to identify. It is again obvious that it belonged to murderer since Mark didnt smoke. The murderer was possibly holding the sprunk and cig before murder and he had to throw them before murdering( common sense tounge.gif ). So out of the two houses the 2nd guests house had a cig which reflects that he is the murderer.Case solved!

So how was the mission? Please post your feedback! cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users