Question about DYOM missions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
alah
  • alah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:06 PM

Are markers suppose to be tiny as f*ck? (landing a huge plane in 1 meter circle is bitch)

Are cars/truck meant to be indestructible?

I don't hear any voices during cut scenes, is this normal?

I find a lot of missions to be very very easy and story/cut scenes cliched, could you recommend me some that aren't?

Just looking to enhance my GTA SA experience....installing mods was fun but now I'd like to pursue further into DYOM missions, thanks in advance and I hope to receive some positive replies. smile.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (alah @ Sep 29 2009, 20:06)
Are markers suppose to be tiny as f*ck? (landing a huge plane in 1 meter circle is bitch)

Are cars/truck meant to be indestructible?

I don't hear any voices during cut scenes, is this normal?

I find a lot of missions to be very very easy and story/cut scenes cliched, could you recommend me some that aren't?

Just looking to enhance my GTA SA experience....installing mods was fun but now I'd like to pursue further into DYOM missions, thanks in advance and I hope to receive some positive replies. smile.gif

what you see is normal, what you see is how it must to be.
only about the markers there is a way to make them bigger.

tell me what for you is "cliched" and i will try to find the opposite and will suggest it.

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Inactive Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:33 AM

You can make Spheres as large as you want, just read the helptexts when placing a checkpoint.
Cars and trucks aren't always indistructable, but the missionmaker has the option to make them that way.
You are right, there are no voices in cutscenes.

The missions and cutscenes are up to the creativity of the maker. There are certainly very hard missions and very original cutscenes.

hetment
  • hetment

GTA 4 and gta san andreas. the best gta games ever!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:13 AM

btw according to me ther cant be even any voices in cutscenes.. or you will have to call original sound people and use them which is certainly not possible

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (hetment @ Sep 30 2009, 10:13)
btw according to me ther cant be even any voices in cutscenes.. or you will have to call original sound people and use them which is certainly not possible

you can use another actors that their voice isn't shown.
and make to them a new voice.
but it's impossible because DYOM didn't have that feature.

BTW, just a question, my missions are entering to the creative list? O_O just a little question to see my position wow.gif

alah
  • alah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:28 AM

@Kartos2000: Maybe I didn't explore every creators missions but the ones I did within the time I had, a lot lacked story not that this is what I was looking for. Some were very boring and lacked creativity for example I had to fly a chopper the missions looked interesting but then it was just boring when I had to drive car to marker, it was indistructable, i didn't receive any wanted stars nor was I being chased.

About the no voices in the cut scenes I was just curious if it was normal or the makers decision. I guess I'm look into 12jangos missions ( http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=402959 )

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (alah @ Oct 1 2009, 08:28)
@Kartos2000: Maybe I didn't explore every creators missions but the ones I did within the time I had, a lot lacked story not that this is what I was looking for. Some were very boring and lacked creativity for example I had to fly a chopper the missions looked interesting but then it was just boring when I had to drive car to marker, it was indistructable, i didn't receive any wanted stars nor was I being chased.

About the no voices in the cut scenes I was just curious if it was normal or the makers decision. I guess I'm look into 12jangos missions ( http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=402959 )

tell me which style do you like, also try my missions, about a crime organization, i tried to make it as much cinematic as can be. and i think the story is ok, i will let you choose.

Asyraf File
  • Asyraf File

Fever DYOM hehehe... :D

• Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:05 PM Edited by Asyraf File, 08 October 2009 - 06:07 PM.

Can i use Bahasa Melayu to make a mission. i cannot use english because its have strong language (sorry for my bad english) cool.gif confused.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users