Photo

How is Luis connected?

15 replies to this topic
MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

How is he connected to the rest of GTA story? (obviously spoilers for TLAD in here)

Maybe he was involved with Billy getting taken down and other stuff like that. What other ways could he have been connected to both story's?

Faledak
  • Faledak

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

He dealed diamonds with The Cook from The Platypus, he ambushed the diamond deal in museum and he traded Gracie Ancelotti for the diamonds

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

He was also seen during the GTA IV mission 'Four Leaf Clover'. The name escapes me right now, but he's next to the guy that tries to take a gun from the group.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

Apart from the obvious ones...

Like how it was Johnny that put the diamonds there for Niko etc.

soundless248
  • soundless248

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

Was this a waste of a topic or was this a waste of a topic. lol

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:02 PM

sovjets are red, police is blue
i am the best, and youre a j...

eric cartman.

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Sep 28 2009, 20:39)
He was also seen during the GTA IV mission 'Four Leaf Clover'. The name escapes me right now, but he's next to the guy that tries to take a gun from the group.

Eugene Reaper, LC Gunclub member.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (ScratchCard @ Sep 28 2009, 19:09)

I still want to know how important this guy is. They gave him a name and a unique skin and he's seen in two cutscenes (Three Leaf Clover, and the one where Niko firsts goes to ULPC) yet he has such small lines.

scarp1996
  • scarp1996

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (FearTheLiving @ Sep 28 2009, 19:40)
QUOTE (ScratchCard @ Sep 28 2009, 19:09)

I still want to know how important this guy is. They gave him a name and a unique skin and he's seen in two cutscenes (Three Leaf Clover, and the one where Niko firsts goes to ULPC) yet he has such small lines.

I have a feeling the he didn't in Three Leaf Clover sly.gif

SirPsychoSexy
  • SirPsychoSexy

The Poet

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (soundless248 @ Sep 28 2009, 18:57)

I think it's a great topic. Don't be a jackass.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (soundless248 @ Sep 28 2009, 18:57)

Get back to me when there isn't 3 topics for every minor detail OK there buddy. icon14.gif

Darkseid
  • Darkseid

Supreme ruler of Apokolips

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:47 PM

What we know

1. Luis was standing in line for whatever reason at the Bank of Liberty when Niko + company came in to rob it. Eugene Reaper asked Luis to help him take down the robbers, to which he didn't participate in.

2. Luis also interrupted the diamond deal at the museum to which Niko & Johnny were dealing with the jews.

3. Luis appeared with Gay Tony as backup when they negotiated to get Gracie Ancelotti back by giving up the diamonds to Niko & Packie.

4. Luis was also there when Gay Tony & Evan Moss bought the diamonds from the cook of the Platypus, when it was ambushed by Johnny & the Lost. This event happens before the Museum mission.

What we don't know

1. If Luis had any involvement with what happened to Billy Grey and the events of him getting arrested.

2. If Luis took advantage of the bank robbery by taking a few mil for himself & Gay Tony since he wasn't a suspect because everyone else including the LCPD was focused on Niko + company. It would explain how he & Gay Tony came up with the money to buy the diamonds.

3. If Luis threatened Isaac Roth during the Museum mission & took the diamonds from him. Which would explain how he got them back after Johnny killed Evan Moss for them.It would also explain how Roth didn't have the diamonds on him when Niko payed him a visit at the Majestic Hotel.

KGBeast
  • KGBeast

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Darkseid @ Sep 28 2009, 17:47)
What we know

1. Luis was standing in line for whatever reason at the Bank of Liberty when Niko + company came in to rob it. Eugene Reaper asked Luis to help him take down the robbers, to which he didn't participate in.

2. Luis also interrupted the diamond deal at the museum to which Niko & Johnny were dealing with the jews.

3. Luis appeared with Gay Tony as backup when they negotiated to get Gracie Ancelotti back by giving up the diamonds to Niko & Packie.

4. Luis was also there when Gay Tony & Evan Moss bought the diamonds from the cook of the Platypus, when it was ambushed by Johnny & the Lost. This event happens before the Museum mission.

What we don't know

1. If Luis had any involvement with what happened to Billy Grey and the events of him getting arrested.

2. If Luis took advantage of the bank robbery by taking a few mil for himself & Gay Tony since he wasn't a suspect because everyone else including the LCPD was focused on Niko + company. It would explain how he & Gay Tony came up with the money to buy the diamonds.

3. If Luis threatened Isaac Roth during the Museum mission & took the diamonds from him. Which would explain how he got them back after Johnny killed Evan Moss for them.It would also explain how Roth didn't have the diamonds on him when Niko payed him a visit at the Majestic Hotel.

Easy answers for those:
1.Of course not, that's just dense.

2.There wasn't a couple mil there, but no doubt.

3.I think it's fairly obvious that we will be intimidating Isaac, picking the diamonds up from Mori's body or killing a jewish goon for them.

:.LJNsucked.:
  • :.LJNsucked.:

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:40 PM

Don't forget in the credits for The Lost and Damned when it's showing the Libertonian, with Johnny and Niko escaping, you can see, for a brief period, Luis shooting one of the glass windows at the top

Darkseid
  • Darkseid

Supreme ruler of Apokolips

• Members

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (KGBeast @ Sep 28 2009, 23:33)
QUOTE (Darkseid @ Sep 28 2009, 17:47)
What we know

2.  Luis also interrupted the diamond deal at the museum to which Niko & Johnny were dealing with the jews.

What we don't know

Easy answers for those:
1.Of course not, that's just dense.

2.There wasn't a couple mil there, but no doubt.

3.I think it's fairly obvious that we will be intimidating Isaac, picking the diamonds up from Mori's body or killing a jewish goon for them.

Well then explain the whole "Billy Grey" incident? What happened to him? How did he get all messed up?

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:42 AM

We also don't know why Luis was at the bank in the first place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users