Photo

What was missed in San Andreas?

72 replies to this topic
Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 20:51)

The 'spoon' is the lever on the side of the grenade.
When it is released (pin pulled) will fly off (spring loaded) to allow the striker to initiate spark so the fuse will start to burn and (hopefully) ignite the charge inside the body (in four seconds).

oh ok. I got confused because later in you earlier post it said about the pin of the grenade and I was like, spoon? huh? where I come from we call it the switch. don't ask me why we just do.

anyways B.O.T: I think a second class of police car and ambulance was missed, as there are two taxis and two fire trucks. it would have made it look better so say if you kill 1-3 people a small ambulance like a small van comes, but if you kill 3-? people a big ambulance comes.
also similar process for he police too

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

It would've been splendid for Marco to have drove away in his Sentinel and to have chased him around Liberty City.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Tune-able motorcycles atleast nitro that would be very nice and more dual wield guns like 2 desert eagles or 1 hand deagle other hand uzi also being able to put silencers on your guns would be nice.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Official SA-MP Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

An inside/indoor mall and an enterable airport (doesnt matter what city).

AustinN
  • AustinN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:50 PM

A GPS feature like what they added to IV would've been super helpful in this game. I dread doing the badlands sections because of how far apart the mission objectives are.

Given how big the map is and how little money the assests give you, automatically collecting your money like what they did in VCS and V would've been nice.

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:19 PM

Considering the game's age, i think they added great amount of things. 

Gta SA was always ahead of it's time. 

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:23 PM

Considering the game's age, i think they added great amount of things. 
Gta SA was always ahead of it's time. 

I say the same. SA is incredibly huge. There are endless things to do. I find new things every time I play it.

BSD
  • BSD

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

I think having Liberty City explorable would have been cool. Even if it was just the one island where the mission takes place, with the rest shut down due to storms/terrorist attacks. Didn't even need any minigames or anything like that in it, just the buildings (maybe one explorable safehouse & police station) and peds (which would have matched with the story arc because CJ had no jobs to do in LC when he was involved in events in SA). It would have been nice for the airports in SA to have the feature to fly CJ into LC when the player wanted to, just for a bit of variety or for RP purposes.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (kamuran @ Sep 26 2009, 02:55) QUOTE (SanAndreasManiac @ Sep 25 2009, 22:46) YES, YOU CAN!!

try to use the pause-menu map, it has a target feature
No, I know obviously already know about that. I'm talking about the one that gives you directions.
oh, yes, kinda like a real-life GPS?
turn left at Sevlle Boulevard, after 100 meters head northwest....
yeah, cool cool.gif

That was too advanced for a 2004 game even though SA was cutting edge for it's time.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

i miss old stuff like washing car and etc but why rockstar remove all cool things which its not  on final version :(

Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Most of the III era players were raised on games that didn't hold your hand so don't question us.

We don't like GPSBECAUSE IT sucks from what we initially loved about GTAIII: exploring a 3D city

What the hell is wrong with a GPS? It's like it's on when you're pissing about having fun; it helps you a lot during missions and you don't waste time pissing about trying to find your way to a destination, especially if your destination is the fun part (blowing up people and sh*t like that).

I think robbing stores would've been good. Considering that it's set in the early 1990s, and that CJ was from a gang which was based on a gang from south-central Los Angeles around that time, a lot of them would've committed a lot of crime through armed robbery. They had burglary, yeah, but the ability to actually go into stores and rob them of cash (like in Vice City) would've been sweet.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Every extra which should of been included into the Beta. Basically, the beta didn't have graphics that good (no matter how bad they are, the beta had something like VC Graphics) so, instead, they should have made a good version for PC, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Sony pays them a heap of money, and they release their games for PS2/3 First.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

Releases on consoles first is to be expected.
Consoles have a specific hardware and propitiatory software drivers. Which means set standards to work with.
A PC on the other hand has variations in hardware which might not be compatible so the programers have to have to patch together code that will work on as many machines as possible, thus it takes longer to port to the PC/MAC. That is also why the games are always (seems so) being Patched for code glitches and bugs. And as an aside, once the game hits the PC market Pirates move in for the kill, which reduces profits that would have financed the next game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users