Photo

Google Android

1,337 replies to this topic
matthew1g
  • matthew1g

Trust me, I'm a pipe smoker

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

I really pity your American service providers. they're hell bent on milking out as much money as possible at the expense of stifling innovation. I'm glad we don't have such problems over Here in Europe. Phones are not locked down, we use a common radio spectrum and there are no exclusives or taking over the phone to the point where its full of bloatware and delays which sometimes are as long as a year in delivering the is updates.

Ats.
  • Ats.

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (matthew1g @ Monday, Nov 5 2012, 01:54)
All I can say from the past weekend of using my padfone which has the exact same internals as the nexus 4 is that you're in for a treat. Android is superfast and everything flies. The 2gb ram are very much needed in my opinion. The s3 was always limited by that 1gb ram. This never has a problem and is usually sitting at 1gb free. So far the padfone on ics, everything is much faster than the s3 with jellybean. I can only imagine what 4.2 is like.

Could you play a really demanding game on your Padfone and check how it runs? The device looks interesting, but there's not very much info on it. Maybe you have GTA3 or something? I'm very interested how well it runs.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Ats. @ Friday, Nov 9 2012, 21:46)
All I can say from the past weekend of using my padfone which has the exact same internals as the nexus 4 is that you're in for a treat. Android is superfast and everything flies. The 2gb ram are very much needed in my opinion. The s3 was always limited by that 1gb ram. This never has a problem and is usually sitting at 1gb free. So far the padfone on ics, everything is much faster than the s3 with jellybean. I can only imagine what 4.2 is like.

Could you play a really demanding game on your Padfone and check how it runs? The device looks interesting, but there's not very much info on it. Maybe you have GTA3 or something? I'm very interested how well it runs.

The Padfone 2 uses an Adreno 320, which is generally a stronger GPU than the Mali-400MP found in the latest Samsung phones. Rest assured it will be able to max out GTA3 at a very respectable framerate and I'd be extremely surprised if there was a game it could not run smoothly on Android. Expect performance

I'll be getting my Nexus 4 (which has the same specs as the Padfone 2) on Wednesday or Thursday, so I'll be doing alot of testing just for the hell of it.

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:30 AM Edited by matthew1g, 10 November 2012 - 11:32 AM.

QUOTE (OverTheBelow @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 00:51)
QUOTE (Ats. @ Friday, Nov 9 2012, 21:46)

The Padfone 2 uses an Adreno 320, which is generally a stronger GPU than the Mali-400MP found in the latest Samsung phones. Rest assured it will be able to max out GTA3 at a very respectable framerate and I'd be extremely surprised if there was a game it could not run smoothly on Android. Expect performance

I'll be getting my Nexus 4 (which has the same specs as the Padfone 2) on Wednesday or Thursday, so I'll be doing alot of testing just for the hell of it.

Well I haven't bought GTAIII on android since I already had it on iOS and I don't feel like paying for the same thing twice. However. I do have N.O.V.A 3 installed at the moment. I believe this is more graphically intensive than GTA III By far.

All I can say is that graphics have remained the same, however on the padfone it loads much faster than it did on the S3. Not sure if you've played this game, but during load times, there is a narrative of the story. On the S3, said narrative would finish and you'd wait another 5-10 seconds for the level to load, however, on the padfone, the narrative is longer than the actual load time biggrin.gif

In terms of framerate, the s3 would suffer from a lot of slowdowns during action or open scenes. None whatsoever on the padfone. The game also crashed multiple times on the s3, Which I'm thinking is due to lack of RAM it has. I've been playing on the asus for hours on end and not a single crash. Another thing I've noticed is that the padfone remains cool during this game whereas after some time the S3 would get stupidly hot .

Now it's good to note that for example, gameloft games tend to run like sh*t on Samsung phones, probably due to their SoC. The One X, for example fares better than the s3 in this regard - and the padfone also has no issue with any of the gameloft games .But then again other demanding games like riptide GP which is a tegra3 optimized game run smooth on the s3. The same goes for RealRacing 2. That said I haven't tried both these games on the Asus Since I haven't had any time to download them, let alone play.

What really impresses me is the fact that switching from padfone to tablet is so seamless, even though the screens are of different aspect ratio, one being 16:9 and the tablet being 16:10. Apps switch and scale gracefully. Even games. I've only got Templerun and Nova3, but both of these just keep on running when you dock the phone. There is only a 5 second delay since the phone needs to switch from phone mode to tablet mode.

The only real downsides I've encountered so far with this solution is that the screen on the tablet is really 2nd grade .It gets the job done for all intents and purposes, but compared to the very bright and generally excellent screen on the padfone, the tablet seems dull and it has some backlight leakage on the bottom of the screen.

One thing that really was really odd with the s3 is that chrome performance on that device was HORRIBLE. It would lag so badly, scrolling and pinch-to-zoom where laggy and if you switched to another app then switch back to chrome, the app would just freeze and crash. Even weaker HTC phones ran chrome better than my s3 did. The padfone runs it like a champ though and it switches to a desktop-like interface when docked in the tablet plus you also get the added convenience that during that 5 second delay where the phone is loading the tablet interface, the website you were on actually switches from mobile view to desktop view as well.

All in all, had I known that the padfone 2 would be what it is, I wouldn't have wasted my money on the s3 only to change it 4 months later. Anyone buying an android phone now, would be stupid not to consider the nexus 4, padfone or that LG optimus thingy that has the same hardware. These 3 all beat the s3. Somehow, although the LG has the same specs as the padfone however, it still gets worse results than its asus counterparts. Go figure.

Long post but anyhow, NOVA PICS!

user posted image
user posted image

Ats.
  • Ats.

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for the info dude. And holy sh*t the graphics look amazing. :S

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

So the first post specifically mentions and most of the topic after seems to be about mostly phones, would me asking/talking about a tablet running android be terribly off topic? If so, just ignore the rest of this post.

I used to use an ipod touch around the house for whatever little stuff I'd otherwise have needed to use a PC for when I wasn't directly in front of one. Media player obviously, but also picking up certain podcasts, emails, googling something, fiddling with my router when hooking up a new device and not wanting to run back and forth, etc. Originally it was just meant to be a media player that I could also check my email on, but then I started to use it for quite a bit more, and I had recently thought about getting an ipad to replace it. Thing is, I hate itunes, and most things about apple and their software in general, and it was right about that time the Nexus 7 came out in 32gb, so I got one of those instead.

Just curious if anyone else had one, and if so what apps they considered to be "must have", I've already either picked up the same apps I'd been running on the touch for the 7, or for apps that aren't available for both devices I tried multiple options until finding replacements that range from as good to better. Since there are lots of apps that can run on the 7 that were really made for android phones I'm sure there would be at least some overlap in "must have" apps that would apply to both android phones and tablets. So any suggestions would be appreciated. Aside from unlocking it, rooting it, and picking up the apps I needed to give it the same functionality I had with the touch, I really haven't had much time to play with it yet. So I'd likely be willing to test out almost anything suggested, even if only for a bit.

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

depends on what you're looking for really. Could you be a little more specific? for all intents and purposes, I've been just fine using the preinstslled applications.

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Nothing specific, that's really why I'm asking for other people's "must have" apps. If the pre-installed stuff is good enough for you then you don't really have a list of apps you need to download/install for it to be capable of what you want, because for you it already is.

Like for me I need (in addition to all the pre-installed stuff), something to encrypt text, something to VNC into my laptop, something for scanning any network I connect to and seeing the devices running on it, as well as what services they are are running, a decent file manager, a media player for whatever filetypes I might use that it can't handle by default, and a few other network and system related tools. I already have all that, as getting that stuff was my first move after rooting.

That said, I'm sure lots of people have no use for any of that, and their list of "must have" apps are things I haven't even though to try. That's the main reason I'm asking, to see what other people consider "must have" that I might not have even thought of, so I can try them out, and after using them for a bit see if I'll be completely uninterested, or end up considering them must haves as well.

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Sweets @ Sunday, Nov 11 2012, 05:16)
Nothing specific, that's really why I'm asking for other people's "must have" apps. If the pre-installed stuff is good enough for you then you don't really have a list of apps you need to download/install for it to be capable of what you want, because for you it already is.

Like for me I need (in addition to all the pre-installed stuff), something to encrypt text, something to VNC into my laptop, something for scanning any network I connect to and seeing the devices running on it, as well as what services they are are running, a decent file manager, a media player for whatever filetypes I might use that it can't handle by default, and a few other network and system related tools. I already have all that, as getting that stuff was my first move after rooting.

That said, I'm sure lots of people have no use for any of that, and their list of "must have" apps are things I haven't even though to try. That's the main reason I'm asking, to see what other people consider "must have" that I might not have even thought of, so I can try them out, and after using them for a bit see if I'll be completely uninterested, or end up considering them must haves as well.

Filebrowser: Astro File manager (free)
Media players: MX Player(free) for Videos and Poweramp Pro for music (3.93)
VNC: PocketCloud Remote RDP / VNC (Free) or I use team viewer)
Network tools: I use Fing Not sure if this is what you're looking for but It works perfectly for me.
Also if you're into rooting and want to play some jokes on your mates on the network, there's a handy tool I love called Faceniff. I really love using this to mess around with my friends
Another tool I love using is WiFi transfer Pro. It pretty much provides a web interface for you to download/upload things to your android device. I much prefer this over having to get the phone/tablet from wherever it is and connect it via USB. Sync speeds are much better than what you get with wifi syncing on iOS devices. Both the S3 and the asus manage to get 3Mb/s transfers speeds

Hope this helps smile.gif

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

Yeah I picked up ASTRO file manager first, and then also ES File Explorer which seems to have some more features, but not ones I really need or can't get in another app. Also I like the more simplistic UI of ASTRO.

I'm currently using Mocha VNC Lite, which is fairly crap, but I only bother using tight vnc and only inside my home network. I wouldn't trust it over the internet, but for what I need it for it is passable (which is basically just simple access to the device as it is difficult to access physically where I have it, though all it really does is log router traffic, and some IRC/other communication logging), I'll try what you listed though, I have been planning on moving up to something more advanced that I could trust outside my home network for a while anyway.

I have MX Player as well, as I heard good things about it. I was hoping for a mobile version of VLC, but the version that is up is apparently an unstable beta, and is incompatible with the Nexus 7 as of now anyway.

FING is actually one of the few network related apps I had on the touch, but it was the less useful of them. Unfortunately the most useful was a paid app, and there isn't a version of it on android, so I'll have to keep looking until I find something similar. Until then I did grab FING to do some of the stuff I need.

But I'll grab all the things you mentioned that I don't have yet and give them a try. I kind of wish there was a site (or maybe there is and I just haven't found it yet) like this one for 64 bit programs, only for android apps. As just combing through the store randomly looking for stuff isn't as useful as if there was a site that reviewed new things for you. If there is already something like that and I just haven't found it, I'd love to know about it.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

Personally I've gotten way more mileage out of ES File Explorer than ASTRO. Personal preference I guess, I always felt like ASTRO was a chore to use, but maybe that's just me. I've heard nothing but good things about Solid Explorer so you may want to give that a shot.

matthew1g: If you like that you may want to give Airdroid a shot. I've used it a couple times when sorting out my internal SD card as MTP is a piece of sh*t and didn't show half my files.

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

So I traded in my S3 for a black OneX (and got 100) just to say I tried the competition. I have to say I'm glad I went with the S3 in the first place. Things looks like a tonka toy next to the padfone (that is to say, the S3 does too). The Asus screen trumps both the one on the S3 and the OneX and found the Sense UI to be extremely childish and cheesy. It's even worse than TouchWiz. At least TouchWiz had some added functionality. This is there purely for making the phone look different... Now to sell the ruddy thing.

user posted image
user posted image

@blackadder. I had that on my s3 although I didnt find that much use out of it Since it can only manage stock applications, and my mates all text me on whatsapp and call via Skype. I've never tried the filetransfer feature though.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:23 PM Edited by OverTheBelow, 12 November 2012 - 10:30 PM.

I've always hated HTC smartphones. I don't really understand why.. I just find the interface and the grey or sometimes dark beige design so tacky and cheap looking.

As for me, I'm expecting my gorgeous Nexus 4 on Thursday (it actually releases in like 8 hours for purchasing, cant f*cking wait) so I'll be taking pictures of that, next to my fatass Xperia X10. I'm going to sort out the bootloader unlock as soon as I have it plugged into my PC minutes after I've taken it out of the box so that I won't need to reinstall everything later on when I want to root it. tounge.gif I then plan to install a sh*t ton of games afterwards, so maybe I'll drop a few screenshots of GTA3 on max settings (with the XDA even-higher-graphics tweak) in here. smile.gif

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

Wait.. there are graphics tweaks for android games?

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:10 PM Edited by OverTheBelow, 13 November 2012 - 04:57 PM.

QUOTE (matthew1g @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 22:57)
Wait.. there are graphics tweaks for android games?

There is for GTA3..

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1417810

--

God damn Nexus 4 sold out on the Play Store within 20 minutes this morning. Looks like I'm going to be waiting a bit longer for it. sad.gif

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Opened up an Optimus G we just got in today at work. Snappy phone, nice screen too. The LG frontend of Android isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting either. Similar to Touchwiz.

matthew1g
  • matthew1g

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

Thing has the same SoC as the padfone and Nexus 4. For some reason however the padfone gets better benchmarks than the LG.

Offtopic. I've put the OneX on my desk and I'm actually having second thoughts about selling it. Its a weird feeling. Bloody geekiness.

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Benchmarks are not the be all end all of performance. It probably performs differently because they're running different versions of software, something simple like a few different scripts running can alter benchmark performance quite drastically, so I personally don't see much point in looking at performance benchmarks. The only 'benchmark' that matters to me is a battery benchmark, as I feel that will effect me more in day to day usage.

Of course that's on the assumption that the phone is smooth (and at this point there's no excuse to not have a high-end phone running smooth).

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Got a new toy today. I caved in and bought a Nexus 4 on contract with O2. Extremely happy with it.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

vs my X10 with extended battery:
user posted image

here I was calibrating my battery.. it had flatlined at 1% for over half an hour till it finally shut off. tounge2.gif Now with a bit of luck the battery reading should be more accurate in the future:

user posted image

This was with very heavy usage to drain it as quick as possible. I expect daily battery life to be much more.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

Sorry to deviate from the awesomeness that is Nexus 4, but I need some advice from you Android tech heads.

One of my colleagues got himself the Sony Xperia J recently and it so happens that the phone does not allow apps to be moved to the external sd card. Sony themselves have acknowledged that this is not possible. As a result, he's quickly running out of space.

So, is there a way to achieve this without rooting the phone?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Move music, videos and photos to the SD card, he really should get rid of useless apps. That's all I can think of, prettymuch common sense, some more tech savvy Android users might know some better tricks.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

That's already done. The only things present in the internal memory are apps. He doesn't have too many of them; just some info/entertainment apps, Go Launcher, themes and some games. That has filled up about 1.9 GB of the available 2.1 GB.

It's pretty stupid of Sony to not allow movement of apps to external sd card.

Anyways, quoted for new page;
QUOTE (Girish @ Monday, Nov 19 2012, 12:38)
Sorry to deviate from the awesomeness that is Nexus 4, but I need some advice from you Android tech heads.

One of my colleagues got himself the Sony Xperia J recently and it so happens that the phone does not allow apps to be moved to the external sd card. Sony themselves have acknowledged that this is not possible. As a result, he's quickly running out of space.

So, is there a way to achieve this without rooting the phone?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Not to be a pest with bad information, but i can try offer some anyway.

You can partition an SD card to be part of the phone's internal memory can't you? Or does that require rooting as well?

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:01 PM Edited by CharmingCharlie, 19 November 2012 - 02:52 PM.

Sorry to steer the conversation back to the Nexus 4 tounge.gif I picked mine up at the O2 store in Sheffield after getting totally and utterly fed up with Googles play store shambles (they have massively oversold the phone and it could be January 2013 before you can buy from them again). So I contact an O2 store in Sheffield and they had 2 left went down there and slapped my 400 down on the counter (I hate contract and always preferred pay as you go) then walked out with a brand new shiny beautiful phone.

But wait it gets better, O2 are doing a competition where if you tweet #lifesgood with a picture of your receipt they will give the first 250 people a brand new 32" LG smart TV. I don't normally bother with this kind of competition because I rarely luck out with it. Anyway just did it and they Direct Messaged me over twitter asking for my details. So yeah I paid 100 extra for my phone but I get a free kick arse TV. I quite like life today.

As for the Nexus I absolutely and totally love it. There are a few niggles though, I really miss a front hardware button to turn the phone on. Also the Jellybean OS is so damn weird and Alien to me since I have been using gingerbread for 2 years. I love the look and feel of the glass but I worry about it's durability. Other than that this is a damn solid fantastic phone.

One of the "must have" apps for the Nexus though is a program called Light Flow :-

https://play.google....ght flow&c=apps

This program allows you to control the notification light on the phone. You can set it to flash different colours depending on what you want the light to Notify you of. I have it set to flash green for a text, red for missed phonecall, yellow for email and purple for low battery.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

^ how long ago did you do the tweet deal? I got my Nexus the exact same way as you (on the previous page) but I didn't know about this deal, gonna go find my receipt and try it. smile.gif

also, great app suggestion thanks. The default notification LED interval is wayyy too slow.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

I did the tweet just before making this post. Turns out I may not get my prize though :-( since I am not on an O2 contract (even though I have been a pay as you go O2 customer for nigh on 10 years lol). Ah well easy come easy go, we will see what happens. At any rate you might as well do a tweet, just tweet it to @O2, include the #lifesgood hashtag and say something suitably puke inducing and see what happens (don't forget to include your receipt picture). It takes five mins and who knows you might get lucky.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

I tweeted almost an hour ago and have no reply so far, sort of losing hope. Didn't have a picture of me in it though, just my receipt and my Nexus 4 with my twitter profile on display. Did you actually take a picture of yourself holding the receipt and phone? Seems a tad difficult lol but I'll give it a go if another hour or so passes with no contact.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

I got a reply fairly sharpish, it was kinda cool cos LGUK picked up my tweet and retweeted it. I initially didn't include a photo of my purchase (didn't know that was required). I got a tweet from O2 telling me to tweet a picture of the receipt and I did so. I then got a DM from them asking for my name, phone number, IMEI number and delivery address. I sent them a DM back with the details and they said it would be here within 28 days as long as I keep the handset.

It's possible all the TV's are gone or they might be contacting others tomorrow, it is quite late now so they probably aren't at work. I would see what happens tomorrow. I would make sure that you are "following" O2 on your twitter though to make things easier for them to get in touch with you. Best of British luck for ya icon14.gif I hope you get one. As for me the TV would be a bonus but at the end of the day I was happy to pay 100 extra just to avoid having to use Google's play store again.

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:29 PM Edited by OverTheBelow, 16 October 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Agh, I never got a response. Oh well, not that bothered really. Thanks anyway. tounge2.gif

Have you BL unlocked & rooted it yet? And how are you finding the battery life? I'm getting as low as 20% after an 8 hour day of med-high use. Played about half an hour of Bus Parking 3D and maybe an hour and a half of Hill Climb Racing in that time.. lets just say I had an uneventful day at work. All on auto brightness with a seemingly quite demanding live wallpaper. Hopefully it'll stretch a little bit further in time but if not then I can make do with it because it's such a fantastic phone. I also recommend purchasing the bumper from the Play Store because it will definitely save you scratching either side of the phone like I already have (it raises around the screen slightly) and barely adds any bulk found with normal cases. Yes it seems expensive for an accessory at £16 but it's really well made.

Here's how my homescreen looks like at the moment with a standard wallpaper.. d'aww. tounge.gif

Also, I discovered in this new android you can disable an app's ability to give notifications in the main app settings. So don't fret if you get a free app with notification ads (like bus parking 3d), because you can just uncheck the "show notifications" box in the app settings (where uninstall etc is) and you'll no longer be bothered by them.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Too bad about the TV :-( I might or might not get one, it just depends on what mood O2 are in ........... kind of like their network really tounge.gif . I haven't bothered to root or bootload my Nexus, not really keen to do that kind of thing on this very expensive device. It is one of the reasons why I slummed it with gingerbread on my SGS for so many years. Sure I could have plonked Cyanmod on it but never liked the idea of ending up with a brick. One of the reasons I insisted my next phone would be a Nexus is that I didn't want to be unceremoniously dumped like Samsung did.

Battery life is ok for me, but I am only ever a few hours away from charging the phone. Never really seen an android phone with a days worth of battery life in it. It's annoying these phones have to be charged so much. I personally say "stop making more powerful phones and make the ones we have last more than 5 minutes without charging". Wish they would release those wireless chargers though, I want to buy a couple to dot around the house. I don't trust other chargers because even QI standard ones are "not" standard.

I might look at the bumper but I am not that fussed about scratches. My old SGS looks like a hamster tried to scratch it's way into the back so I accept the back will get scratched. The front should be good to go it has Gorilla glass the same as my old SGS and that doesn't have a single scratch on it.

Now just for giggles here is my homescreen :-

user posted image

As you might guess I am a widget whore. It is one of the main attractions of the android system. I love the widgets if a program doesn't have an accompanying widget to clutter up my screen then I aint interested tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users