Photo

Secret spot.

10 replies to this topic
bull.04
  • bull.04

:D

• Members

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:27 PM

K, first get any car (perferred a cop car cause that works the best). Go to the bridge that you start out on. Then when you are driving towards the gap, you will notice that there is some grates (drains?) in the middle of the road. Go to the first one, and look down into it. You will see that there is a little walkway under the bridge. You will see two huge pillars on each side of the bridge across the road from the grates. Now, get in the car and enable the enhanced handling cheat. Drive up to the pillars and jump at the pillar on the left (I don't know if the right one will work, but I haven't tested it yet.) Now, it may take some trial and error cause you can hit the big silver beam on the bridge and fall back on to it. Once you get it right, your car will slide down and go right through the red structure things. You can now get out of the car and if you are wanted the cops can't get you. You will also notice that you are not supposed to be down there because you can walk on mid are if you go off the sides of the walkway. If you walk to some areas of the walls, you fill fall into the water and die. I have only tested this on ps2 and I am not sure if it works on other consoles. But you can try and tell me if it works on pc or xbox.

Thanks for reading. biggrin.gif Signed, bull.04

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:42 PM

So you're saying there's a glitch area you can get to without getting killed? Can you get out of it, or can it get you to Staunton?

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

It can get you out. But not to Staunton. When you walk in mid air, there is a little corner in the concrete where it opens to the big space. Walk through that wall while sticking right to it. If done right, you will fall on the semi-foundation of one of the supports for the bridge. Walk around the corner and you can see a little tiny metal wall. Jump over that to get back on land.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:12 AM

I couldn't understand what do you want to explain. Can you upload video?

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

Sounds like a good area for evading the police for as long as possible.

Xegethra
  • Xegethra

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

whats to not understand?

hes telling us how he fell through a bridges structure and fell under the road

a video would be useful, but i understand what he means anyway, its just another little hidden area you arent supposed to get to

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

I will upload a video in like 30 mins or so.

Xegethra
  • Xegethra

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:58 PM Edited by Xegethra, 09 October 2009 - 04:19 PM.

awesome. it sounds pretty neat

*edit*
no video yet?, awww

v_v

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

Sorry, got caught up. Should have it up by tonight

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:23 AM

Almost two months later, and...

where's the video?

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:28 AM

Since the spot in question (supposedly?) requires cheats to access, IMO it's not particularly useful. There are tons of places you can get to by cheating.

A better secret hiding spot exists below the water surface in Wichita Gardens (the pool of water near your safehouse there). The ground is solid and the police will be drowning themselves as they try to get to you.

Preferably when you have at least two stars already, back an ambulance up onto the sidewalk inside the tunnel at Wichita Gardens...and use it to jump through the tunnel ceiling. When you are on top of the tunnel ceiling, run "downhill" until you reach the spot where the bridge pillars exist on the sides of the tunnel (these will be obvious). Jump off the tunnel to your right and run uphill. Be careful not to get too close to where the ground texture changes from dirt to grass...you will drown if you do. No helicopters will spawn at 3+ stars, because you are below water level.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users