The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
You know you've played gta iv to much, when....
Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:32 PM
Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:12 PM
then i remembered i wasn't in gta anymore.
Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:42 AM
Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:49 PM
I would LOVE to see traffic wardens in them little buggy's handing out tickets to defenseless vehicles.
"Try MY car Mother f*cker..."
Perched on a distance rooftop, observing the car via a 12x scope...
Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:51 AM
I've been cruisin' around too much.
Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:57 PM
|QUOTE (MrDanceWithLance @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 04:23)|
|1. You think a hot dog can save your life when you get shot in the chest.|
Aha so true xD
Edited by Rockwheels, 13 July 2012 - 11:01 PM.
Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:47 PM
Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:38 PM
|QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Monday, Jul 16 2012, 21:01)|
|When you sleep only 6 hours.|
lol, that doesn't mean u've played GTA IV too much, some ppl actually does sleep only 6 hours (like myself)
Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:33 AM
2. When you bought it again for PC a year after.
3. When you bought the DLCs when they released for Xbox360.
4. When you bought the EFLC Pack for Steam.
5. When (4 years later) you still play it like a mad-man: 57 hours past 2 weeks.
6. When you've played the original over 600 hours:
7. When you've got over 293,000 views on your videos on Youtube.
-My Channel: Main Page
-Machinima 1: [Video1]
-Machinima 2: [Video 2]
8. When you've become a Machinima.com partner for your videos.
9. When you've been sitting on over 100gb's of raw video clips over a 3 year period.
10. Laminated your original Xbox360 GTAIV map with scotch tape: (circling EVERY SINGLE enterable building [many not mentioned on maps online])
11. Have completely revamped film centric teleport locations in the Simple Trainer.
12. Have overwritten all 60 saved simple trainer objects with film centric objects I've found by browsing through everything.
13. STILL finding new and cool locations after 4 years of exploring the city.
Oh wait, thats me. I win.
Edited by Coldkilla, 18 July 2012 - 09:49 AM.
Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:50 AM
|QUOTE (Coldkilla @ Wednesday, Jul 18 2012, 09:33)|
|10. Laminated your original Xbox360 GTAIV map with scotch tape: (circling EVERY SINGLE enterable building [many not mentioned on maps online])|
LOL. I remember "laminating" certain pokemon cards like that back in the day.
I also used a picture of the map and added on markers along with a short description of each one. (e.g., "House(Wrong is Right)")
put it on my phone so I can look at it while playing.
Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:09 PM
Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:53 PM
Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:40 PM
Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:16 PM
i remember playing GTA IV for whole days straight, then when i got back to real life i
felt like i could press the right analog while walking to see whats behind me. Very weird and very true.
Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:19 PM
you copy the exact enter/exit animation or other animations.
you are wondering why are there no cops pulling you over on your GPS.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users