When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:47 PM
Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:51 PM
* being the saved slot. Just copy all of them, or even better, your whole SA User Files map (it also contains, for example, your preffered options, and the photo's you took with a camera).
Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:17 PM
Actually, Windows Vista is an update from Windows XP, not ME. ME is a upgrade from 98. Hope this helps.
The only file from the User Files folder that won't work on your new PC is the .set file, as it stores the settings for your PC, which has your Video Card settings, Processor settings, game settings, etc. So, since new PC's have different Video Cards and Processors, you have to let the game recreate the .set file itself.
Edited by radioman, 15 September 2009 - 06:21 PM.
Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:11 PM
|QUOTE (radioman @ Sep 15 2009, 18:17)|
|Actually, Windows Vista is an update from Windows XP, not ME. ME is a upgrade from 98. Hope this helps.|
I was being sarcastic I know Vista is an upgrade to XP. But personally I hate vista and I think XP is the upgrade. And I never liked Windows ME either. Thanks for the help
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users