Photo

GTA:SA crashes after ~5 minutes

2 replies to this topic
Kookas
  • Kookas

Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

I have installed custom sirens for emergency vehicles, they work fine. I have replaced the LSPD vehicle with a Ford Crown Victoria, the Taxi with a Ford Crown Victoria, the FBI car with a Ford Crown Victoria, and the ambulance with a red FDSA vehicle. The game loads fine, but after about 5 minutes of play (might be less, definitely not more), the game crashes, with nothing more than "gta_sa.exe has encountered an error and has to close.". The computer I play it on is not the one with the specifications as in my signature. This one is lesser in power, but still should be able to play the game fine;

nVidia 8600GT 256MB
1GB (2x512MB) DDR2 800MHz RAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+

I've tried reinstalling Cleo3, I've also tried changing Cleo3.asi to Cleo3.asi.old, to see if CLEO3 is crashing it. But it isn't, it continues to crash. I don't think it would be a vehicle, as when the game crashes because of a vehicle, it tends to crash during the loading process. I don't understand how custom sounds could crash it (they are in the right format and everything). Nothing in particular happens before the crash.

Dragonex100
  • Dragonex100

I run this town! Me!

• Members

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:42 AM

Same here. Except i loaded up a bunch of car mods using sami. Once i loded bike mods it started crashing. Can anyone help us, i have the EXACT same problem.

Kookas
  • Kookas

Chicken

• Members

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Dragonex100 @ Sep 9 2009, 01:42)
Same here. Except i loaded up a bunch of car mods using sami. Once i loded bike mods it started crashing. Can anyone help us, i have the EXACT same problem.

Yeah I used SAMI too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users