Photo

So im guessing....

3 replies to this topic
Mathuran K
  • Mathuran K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:01 PM

that the italian mafia that shut down yusuf amirs construction site were almost definitely the ancelottis or another mafia group associated with gay tony?

soo i guess if this is right some type of dispute goes down between them after luis does the missions for them?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Mathuran K @ Sep 8 2009, 18:01)
that the italian mafia that shut down yusuf amirs construction site were almost definitely the ancelottis or another mafia group associated with gay tony?

soo i guess if this is right some type of dispute goes down between them after luis does the missions for them?

Most likely it was the Ancelottis but that doesn't neccessarily mean there was any beef between them. Playboy X could've totally misread the situation and thought they were extorting Yusuf Amir when really they were just guarding the site. Why else would he build a memorial for the dead mobsters..

Mathuran K
  • Mathuran K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

yee dat was my other explanation for it so ok den
and i forgot about the memorial thing
but its still good to speculate tounge.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Mathuran K @ Sep 8 2009, 18:10)
yee dat was my other explanation for it so ok den
and i forgot about the memorial thing
but its still good to speculate tounge.gif

Don't get me wrong I wasn't saying that your wrong I was just giving you an alternate explaination of how things might pan out. Judging by the timeline of the game chances are that DFB happens before Luis starts working for Amir so I dont think there will be any bad blood between him and the Ancelottis or he wouldn't be working their associates Luis and Tony. I think if they are guarding the site though that it could act as the basis for how Amir and the mob get involved with each other or the other way around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users