Grand Theft Auto III Videos

236 replies to this topic
Dagnel
  • Dagnel

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:27 PM

Hey! I played through GTA 3 in 20 parts, and I compiled it into a 15 minute summary! Let me know what you think.

Will Lorenzo Cooper
  • Will Lorenzo Cooper

Camhack Video Editor

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:31 AM

Main theme Instruments all synced up into actual gameplay tribute.

Hard work but if you love GTA III, you just do it right?

_Rob_
  • _Rob_

Game Dev, GTAF Lurker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:44 AM

As promised a few days back, here's my in-depth analysis of GTA 3's dismemberment mechanics!

• stef_92 likes this

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:12 PM Edited by ΣΓ, 05 April 2017 - 06:21 PM.

These GTA edits are funny as hell.
  • stef_92 and Steezy. like this

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=YCt3fUVAA7A

These GTA edits are funny as hell.

LMAO I was gonna post this but you beat me to it 😂😂😂

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

Beat the whole game using the Kuruma undamaged. That car is really handy when you're in sticky situations!

• Steezy. likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:10 AM Edited by MM KJ, 30 July 2017 - 08:47 PM.

A nice save file pack, you can check out If you want :)

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:15 PM Edited by WannaDJ, 20 August 2017 - 11:35 AM.

What's is going on, guys! My name is WannaDJ and I do GTA 5, GTA 5 Online and GTA Series videos, I started doing a full walkthrough in GTA 3, so wanted to share it with you guys, any feedback is well appreciated and please no spoilers as it's my first playthrough! :p

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:36 AM Edited by WannaDJ, 20 August 2017 - 11:35 AM.

Second part!

Part 3 of my GTA 3 Walkthrough Series, if anyone watching out there let me know in the comments you find me out in GTA Forums!

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by WannaDJ, 4 weeks ago.

VAN HEIST! - GTA 3 Walkthrough (Part 4)

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why don't you use ThirteenAG's widescreen fix and the black vehicles fix for steam? The game looks awful without these two

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why don't you use ThirteenAG's widescreen fix and the black vehicles fix for steam? The game looks awful without these two

Yes, I actually tried thoses but was having some FPS issues with the game and OBS, reinstalled everything and since everything was running smooth with a fresh install I just left it like that.

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by WannaDJ, 4 weeks ago.

TAKING OUT THE LAUNDRY! - GTA 3 Walkthrough (Part 5)

It is time for Episode 5 of the GTA 3 Walkthrough Series, today we meet a new character in Liberty City: Toni Cipriani, who takes us to do the first mission of the day: CIPRIANI'S CHAUFFER! Finishing that mission we get a new fresh one from Toni: TAKING OUT THE LAUNDRY! And later then we visit Leone back for more work and we in fact get some with the mission DEAD SKUNK IN THE TRUNK! We're making some cash in Liberty City!

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes, I actually tried thoses but was having some FPS issues with the game and OBS, reinstalled everything and since everything was running smooth with a fresh install I just left it like that.

It's weird that you have these problems... these scripts shouldn't introduce any performance issues at all. BTW you should try recording with Fraps. I know it's old but for me it still handles better than OBS

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's weird that you have these problems... these scripts shouldn't introduce any performance issues at all. BTW you should try recording with Fraps. I know it's old but for me it still handles better than OBS

Yeah, it was probably OBS messing with my performance, usually I record with Nvidia Shadowplay, but for some reason it doesn't detect GTA 3 as a full screen game. Will try the mod again, thanks for the advice.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 3 weeks ago

The awesomeness of the Xbox Version HD mod
  • WannaDJ likes this

Night_MARE
  • Night_MARE

Gamer, Game Dev, and more.... XD

• Members
  • India

Posted 3 weeks ago

The awesomeness of the Xbox Version HD mod

Nice Video man! Liked and subbed!

BTW Nice flying with that Dildo (Oh sorry, Dodo, my bad, I always misspell it :p)

• stef_92 and WannaDJ like this

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by WannaDJ, 2 weeks ago.

THE GETAWAY! - GTA 3 Walkthrough (Part 6)

Time for some more GTA 3, and today we do the "THE GETAWAY" mission from Joey Leone with the simple task of being the getaway driver for a gang that's about to hit a place, pretty easy! Well, not that easy...

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted A week ago

I just don't understand are you trolling or you actually lost so much time in trying to lose the cops rather than respraying the car?
  • WannaDJ likes this

Helegad
  • Helegad

Completionist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I'm just glad this sh*t is confined to a single topic.

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I just don't understand are you trolling or you actually lost so much time in trying to lose the cops rather than respraying the car?

LMAO. It's my very first playthrough, I knew about the respray thing but I just couldn't find it, I fluked to find it in the end.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted A week ago Edited by stef_92, A week ago.

The very firs mission after "Luigi's Girls" shows you where Pay'n'Spray is (since it requires you to respray a car). The police escape system in the GTA 3 era is not the same as the one in GTA 4 or 5, you can't just hide behind something and wait :D If you have less than 3 stars you can escape and reduce the level but otherwise police will spawn anywhere you go. If cars can't spawn at the current place, the helicopter will always find you.

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by WannaDJ, A week ago.

The very firs mission after "Luigi's Girls" shows you where Pay'n'Spray is (since it requires you to respray a car). The police escape system in the GTA 3 era is not the same as the one in GTA 4 or 5, you can't just hide behind something and wait :D If you have less than 3 stars you can escape and reduce the level but otherwise police will spawn anywhere you go. If cars can't spawn at the current place, the helicopter will always find you.

Yeah, I mean, I used the paint shop before, but I couldn't remember how to get there, lol. I wish the map had icons on it. And yeah I just learned all this the hard way, haha.

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

SALVATORE'S CALLED A MEETING - GTA 3 Walkthrough (Part 7)

It's time for some more GTA 3! Today we go where Toni to get some more missions to pay our bills in Liberty City. Taking Out The Laundry, The Pick-Up and Salvatore's Called A Meeting are the 3 missions we get. This game is harder than GTA 5!

PS: I'm not trolling! I'm still getting the hang out of this game.

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by WannaDJ, 5 days ago.

CUTTING THE GRASS! - GTA 3 Walkthrough (Part 8)

In today's GTA 3 Walkthrough Episode 8 we start doing missions for Salvatore Leone, missions seems kinda simple, but they end up turning out to not be that easy!

Missions in this video:
- Chaperone
- Cutting The Grass

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by WannaDJ, 5 days ago.

BLOW FISH! - GTA 3 Walkthrough (Part 9)

Episode 9 of my Grand Theft Auto 3 Walkthrough and this is getting more interesting every single mission. In the last episode Toni Cipriani said he had some urgent work for us, so it's time to see what is he up to, shall we?!

Missions in this video:
- Triads And Tribulations
- Blow Fish

Bratha
  • Bratha

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

There's really no need to keep bumping this topic with your videos. Use edit button instead if you want to add more content to your previous post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users