Photo

GTA III HD Version

2,415 replies to this topic
vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:51 PM

wow, all i see is that if all the time was night! its me or those ENB series dont let the sun shine?
btw, about the separated hands is useless...

Why having separated fingers when the hand just uses 1 bone/1 finger, i mean by this that it will still moving all fingers in 1 way, it will make the hard work get screwed, but if you want, rip some IV hands and just rigg em to all peds
its simple find 1 female hands and 1 male hands then there are alot of skin types in IV so wont be hard to find textures to match the skin color of the ped

but whatever, even that i dont play III anymore, it looks good for the lame effort R* did with this game

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Feb 5 2010, 11:51)
but whatever, even that i dont play III anymore, it looks good for the lame effort R* did with this game

What the Hell? Lame effort? Dude, it was made in 2001, you know, when the PS2 was still new and trying to develop games for it wasn't as easy as it was now. dozingoff.gif

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:43 PM

Oh yeh,?!

And why by that time so awsome games with better stuff/graphics were out huh?
is like if you get to 2020 and i say that IV was a sh*t lame effort for 2008/2009 videogame technology and i say you by that time same dated games like Crysis 2 or crysis warhead were out and crushing all other games with so great graphics, you will say me at 2020 that is a lie??!!Huh?

really dont come to say me lame stuff about things that are a real fact dozingoff.gif

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Feb 5 2010, 15:43)
Oh yeh,?!

And why by that time so awsome games with better stuff/graphics were out huh?
is like if you get to 2020 and i say that IV was a sh*t lame effort for 2008/2009 videogame technology and i say you by that time same dated games like Crysis 2 or crysis warhead were out and crushing all other games with so great graphics, you will say me at 2020 that is a lie??!!Huh?

really dont come to say me lame stuff about things that are a real fact dozingoff.gif

Yeah. Everyone thought that the Nintendo's graphics were great, but 10 years later, they're considered garbage by today's standards. Like it or not, the same thing's going to happen to GTA IV in a decade's time.

BTW,

Does this mean that everything lame that people say about you is true? Because that's basically what you just said right there.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:18 AM

mm well if they have proof yeh wink.gif , if they say me for example "Fking chick raper" and they show me a security cam or anything else real proof about i was raping a girl then why saying its false when you have the 100% to loose and the 100% argument to say you are a noob raper?Huh?

it simply can be proof III wasnt the best videogame made from its year, so then im in the total right to say its a fking lame couse its prooving it wasnt really an extraodinary game like you tried to say

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Feb 6 2010, 01:18)
mm well if they have proof yeh wink.gif , if they say me for example "Fking chick raper" and they show me a security cam or anything else real proof about i was raping a girl then why saying its false when you have the 100% to loose and the 100% argument to say you are a noob raper?Huh?

it simply can be proof III wasnt the best videogame made from its year, so then im in the total right to say its a fking lame couse its prooving it wasnt really an extraodinary game like you tried to say

agreed

Look at Claude he is almost a f*cking cube!

all of the peds are!

But well i gotta admit this mod is making it look awesome

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Feb 5 2010, 17:18)

So GTA 3 is lame because of its low-quality graphics? Yeah sure, whatever you say pal.

You know what? It'd be easier to just say that you're right, because it's not worth fighting with some cretin who thinks that graphics are more important than gameplay. Am I the only one here who's perfectly content with vanilla GTA 3?

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:30 AM

yeh and that post was just to throw me more bullsh*t, GTA 3,GTA VC,GTA SA,GTA IV all are the same gameplay!Do missions,screw agaisnt police,make illegal money,steal cars,get amazing suicides,get crushed by cars,do fantasy stunts,Multiplayer(SA and IV)... if all of them are the fking same then what makes one special from the last one?...OF COURSE! the graphics!!!!Why you think R* Continues selling amazing amount of copies from GTA Series??!Huh?...graphics and nothing more!Wow you think they could sell in this years a such sucking game like III and have opportunity against SAINTS ROW?(by this im not saying saints row rocks)

just accept it, GTA will never change gameplay couse thats about the series of GTA!The same all the time all stuff that makes the new Versions of GTA awsome and that all ppl want em are the graphics, why you should care about a gameplay with euphoria physics and stuff with such lame graphics...

And of course graphics are priority than gameplay by this times!but whatever you want, just another guy saying senseless stuff about such old games that dont have even 10% of probability to survive in this modern videogames marketing competition

EduardKoeleJuck
  • EduardKoeleJuck

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:16 AM

Why the hell are you on these forums if you don't like GTA?

txdeditor
  • txdeditor

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (EduardKoeleJuck @ Feb 6 2010, 08:16)
Why the hell are you on these forums if you don't like GTA?

Well said.
Everyone who doesn't like III, shouldn't even dare enter the topic.
I like GTA III because it was a number 1 game i played when i was a kid, that brings memories. Also the game has awesome storyline, map and fun. Graphics are really not too good, but this is what III HD for.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 6 2010, 04:51)

all of the peds are!

and you are still playing WoW without notice that it's graphics are even dumber

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Feb 5 2010, 19:51)
Why having separated fingers when the hand just uses 1 bone/1 finger,

Why not? It is more detailed that way.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:26 AM

the xbox version models are more detailed and with detailed fingers

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:25 PM

I know. But does that include peds too? Or it only applies to actors?

mr. Joker34
  • mr. Joker34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:35 PM

hi, I Joker. Yes to All Perfect.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (808 @ Feb 6 2010, 14:25)
I know. But does that include peds too? Or it only applies to actors?

The characters are with most detailed models (Claude is the most detailed, even the only one with detailed fingers). The peds are more detailed too but not too much as the characters. Don't forget that i'm talking about the xbox version.

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:26 PM

Whew, I'm glad you guys are on my side. icon14.gif

Anyways, any new progress?

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:34 PM

I'm on this forums just for SA and Iv modding couse those 2 version are descent!
And then why not you guys go and buy the freaking disk for xbox(origin)?huh?
As you said is more detailed and that console is not more than 99 bucks!!

Whatever,I'm just saying that the only way to give this such lame game another oppurtunity to live is to re-make all the city(mesh way) not just texture it,just like monitor is doing with LC2SA mod

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:18 PM

@vans123, please, stop flaming. GTA 3 is not a lame game. The only thing that is lame is your superficial appreciation for games.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 10:38 PM Edited by vans123, 06 February 2010 - 10:43 PM.

Hahahaha yeh "Your supperficial apreciation for the game" then...how I can get inside the chip and kiss the balls and lips from rage engine??huh??!

Thanks but no!!I won't be another freak noob that shouts of pleasure when playing the game and the realize that he is just another virgin noob married with his PC!!

Wake up!!no game in the world has a living soul!!then what are you gonna "love" from it??of course!!the graphics and cleany picture it gives to you!!!

"Sorry rage engine "living chick" I already got a girl and if we are talking now about external beautifulness then I keep my real life chick!couse you don't have an internal soul and you are so fking ugly from the
outside at the same time!!" hahahaha

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:22 PM

@vans
I can't understand word you said, you're filled with rage now, so there's only one special solution about what you can do, every doctor etc will say it to you, it's very very very clever and suits you:

GET THE f*ck OUTTA THIS TOPIC, BEFORE WE WILL CASTRATE YOU.

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Feb 6 2010, 14:38)
Hahahaha yeh "Your supperficial apreciation for the game" then...how I can get inside the chip and kiss the balls and lips from rage engine??huh??!

Thanks but no!!I won't be another freak noob that shouts of pleasure when playing the game and the realize that he is just another virgin noob married with his PC!!

Wake up!!no game in the world has a living soul!!then what are you gonna "love" from it??of course!!the graphics and cleany picture it gives to you!!!

"Sorry rage engine "living chick" I already got a girl and if we are talking now about external beautifulness then I keep my real life chick!couse you don't have an internal soul and you are so fking ugly from the
outside at the same time!!" hahahaha

Personally, I'm sorry for the poor broad who crossed paths with you.

Seriously, you're the most annoying person I've ever met.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

Thanks for your lovely words ppl!
I love when ppl say me i'm an idiot and get the fk out of a topic

but whatever my real point is that the ppl doing this mod are making and awsome work..really!not jking
but all I wanted to me it would look even more awsome if they put inside a better gta version..like SA or IV
not favoritsm but those 2 are the best till these days

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (vans123 @ Feb 6 2010, 18:51)
Thanks for your lovely words ppl!
I love when ppl say me i'm an idiot and get the fk out of a topic

We must in situations where logic simply doesn't work. It is not a clean way to settle things, but it gets the job done.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if there was any planned release date... ? user posted image

Ruprecht
  • Ruprecht

★★★★★★

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:26 PM Edited by Ruprecht, 09 February 2010 - 10:29 PM.

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 6 2010, 02:51)

agreed

all of the peds are!

Then you can go off from this topic and play GTAIV with your daddy's 5th birthday gift newest pc. Somebody may not play IV, maybe even San Andreas. You or your supporter kid (quechus13) may not understand this. Nobody aint RICH like you. Nobody doesnt gets comfortable possibilities to buy a NEW PC or upgrade it everyday like you. I have followed your posts. You have like 1.000 posts, and %90 of it are filled with flaming all and new people. Then i dont talk about your PM's. Specially me, grown up with GTA: II, GTA: III and GTA: Vice City. Sorry man, what are you talking about is really dumbass.

Btw, use NORMAL English when posting here.

---

@pearcyp: We are all waiting for a beta maaan! KEEP UP THIS WORK

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Ruprecht @ Feb 9 2010, 14:26)
QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 6 2010, 02:51)

agreed

all of the peds are!

Then you can go off from this topic and play GTAIV with your daddy's 5th birthday gift newest pc. Somebody may cant play IV, maybe even San Andreas. You or your supporter kid (quechus13) may not understand this. Nobody aint RICH like you. Nobody doesnt gets comfortable possibilities to buy a NEW PC or upgrade it everyday like you. I have followed your posts. You have like 1.000 posts, and %90 of it are filled with flaming all and new people. Then i dont talk about your PM's. Specially me, grown up with GTA: II, GTA: III and GTA: Vice City. Sorry man, what are you talking about is really dumbass.

Btw, use NORMAL English when posting here.

Oh come on, man, why bring Quechus into the brawl? I believe the fight was over a few days ago, and it didn't need to be started again.

Don't make do something that I'll regret.

Ruprecht
  • Ruprecht

★★★★★★

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:30 PM

Well, quechus trying to say III is sh*tty also. EVEN HE PLAYED IT? OF COURSE HE DID. Like every GTA player. Then its not sh*tty. I dont piss him.

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

wow wow wow, wait there nuff, Why the heck you think everyone with an uber PC like Quechus or even me are rich?...maybe we can have money but that doesnt mean we will spend it in a dumb way!
one thing is that you go and buy an uber expensive PC in a fake market that fools you with a damn expensive price and other thing too much different is that we get a great PC that can run IV with AA at maybe 25 descent FPS for a confortable price...where do you live?...The country of expensiveness??!

And i wont start a new fight couse you!just fking accept it! GTA III is sh*t! maybe was the first 3D edition of GTA series but what??that wont make ppl keep playing that lame edition!we want new editions! with new stuff, new rendering way and stuff like that!!

Is not my fault you dont have money and you have to come here and say stuff to ppl that gets money in a descent way by working, and who said is bad to have a dad/mom that maybe gives you a New PC like a gift?NOBODY!!!!!!!

if you are so furious couse you left school and became a lazy ass then is your fault you didnt get a good job!
...think stuff before throwing sh*t to ppl....

GTA III was maybe a good game for 1999 or 2001 but we are in 2010!wake up! R* wont let other brands destroy em couse guys like you!They give a f*ck about every kid/guy/noob (whatever you call em) that buys their game!they just say "Ok give me the money and fk off with your copy of GTA", they buy new engines,new technologies then they sell the product!

Really i laugh about ppl like you!btw..i totally respect GTA III couse i started in GTA Stuff when i played GTA 2! so you cant say me i never played it, i know how it looks like and i know it must suck agaisnt new stuff R* is making! so stop fighting for a game from the past...its ok! The mod is awsome, will bring maybe some HD stuff to GTA III but wont save it!

Thanks wink.gif
and i care and give a sh*t if you or anyother fool answers me throwing senseless stuff about defending this game!I wont change my mind!

oh btw...Your english isnt the perfect one here! near 60% or 70% OF ppl here in this forum is from another country than USA and they talk their normal language and they make the effort to talk in english so make clear their post,so please stop saying sh*t about different english methods!

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Ghost

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:32 AM

This is so not the place for an offtopic pissing match. Take it to PMs or something.

Ruprecht
  • Ruprecht

★★★★★★

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

My last off topic message:

I am living in Stuttgart. I dont have a dad to buy something expensive for me. Cause he is dead. OKAY SILLY? My father is dead. I am working by myself to get some motherf*cking money. So i never insulted people for these LITTLE THINGS OF LIFE. You got it you grease monkey?

I am letting moderators to make their jobs. I wont be interesting with you. I am giving that job to god. Maybe he can judge the guys which thinks they are better than everyone - like you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users