• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,426 replies to this topic
Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Long Haired Freaky Guy @ Sep 6 2009, 17:12)
Quinn?

Question: Why the f*ck is it 'Lurpak Spreadable' if it's not even spreadable and just ends up shredding your slice of bread to pieces?

http://www.gtaforums...p?showuser=1231

Yes siree.

Maxrevv
  • Maxrevv

Agera-sive driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:21 PM Edited by maxrevv, 06 September 2009 - 03:24 PM.

LHFG: Could it be your f*cking that slice of bread with the Lurpak?

Gronf: Fish actually drinks,but when they don't need to,the gills will help to get rid of the salt water from the body,I think.

SAManiac: You're nervous about somethin. If not,see the doctor. I have bad news for you ph34r.gif

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

Depends if the fish is fresh water or salt water.
They dont actually drink though. Water will pass through the gills and take salts out, like a sea trout which goes in fresh and salt water. Water passes through a fishes skin so the body gets what it needs.

Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (maxrevv @ Sep 6 2009, 15:21)

Confuzzled. confused.gif Please explain.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:57 PM

Neat. It's been bugging me for a few months. Thanks for the replies.

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Long Haired Freaky Guy @ Sep 6 2009, 15:55)

I think he was implying that you smother lurpak onto your penis and get jiggy with a slice of warburtons.

Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Ěchris @ Sep 6 2009, 16:02)

I think he was implying that you smother lurpak onto your penis and get jiggy with a slice of warburtons.

I was thinking that, but then thought against it as it seemed rather immature...

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Long Haired Freaky Guy @ Sep 6 2009, 16:03)
QUOTE (Ěchris @ Sep 6 2009, 16:02)

I was thinking that, but then thought against it as it seemed rather immature...

Welcome to GTAF

Trevor Phillips Enterprise
  • Trevor Phillips Enterprise

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Ěchris @ Sep 6 2009, 17:02)

Good plan, seems safer than the watermelon, the seeds end up getting stuck everywhere icon14.gif

Maxrevv
  • Maxrevv

Agera-sive driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:06 PM

No I mean you are realllyyyyy spreeadddinngg that damn bread. Geddit? Or maybe you were just want to eat as quickly as you can? You could have just thought "Hell,I'll just spread the hell on that bread. That would speed things up"

Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (maxrevv @ Sep 6 2009, 16:06)
No I mean you are realllyyyyy spreeadddinngg that damn bread. Geddit? Or maybe you were just want to eat as quickly as you can? You could have just thought "Hell,I'll just spread the hell on that bread. That would speed things up"

You even know what I'm on about?

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (maxrevv @ Sep 6 2009, 16:06)

sigh.gif Sureeee ....

I do hate spreading things on bread though, my mum can get it perfect but whenever i spread i get told that its indecent exposure and people phone the police. rolleyes.gif

Trevor Phillips Enterprise
  • Trevor Phillips Enterprise

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

Its worse when its been in the fridge, its hard as f*ck and ends up ripping the sh*t out of your bread.

I cant seem to cut barms very well, always end up lob sided.

Maxrevv
  • Maxrevv

Agera-sive driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:15 PM Edited by maxrevv, 06 September 2009 - 04:50 PM.

EDIT: Like Jake said,the Lurpak might be too hard from the fridge and you end up tearing your bread in the process.

I think that's what I meant. Maybe. I can be too dramatic at times.

Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:42 PM

Wreckless has got it in one. It's meant to go in the fridge, but then you find you have to microwave it just so it spreads on your bread.

Lol, all this over butter. nervous.gif

Maxrevv
  • Maxrevv

Agera-sive driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:48 PM

And,apparently,watermelons.

Eneways,I have a question.
Say,20 years ago,computers were as big as a room. Scroll back to reality,it could be as small as a palm. 20 years. Its like you were born,and when you grow up in your late teens,this happens. What could technology vary during the time you are married and have 5 little munchkins?

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (maxrevv @ Sep 6 2009, 12:15)
EDIT: Like Jake said,the Lurpak might be too hard from the fridge and you end up tearing your bread in the process.

Is Lurpak really the worlds best butter?
Where is it originally from?
I love me some butter on my Popcorn and hotcakes. inlove.gif

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (pcguytech_2005 @ Sep 6 2009, 18:31)

1. LURPAK butter has been considered as the best butter in the world. LURPAK butter is made from fresh cream and has a delicate subtle lactic taste.

2. Denmark

question: What is the best popcorn brand and type... where can I get it? turn.gif

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (.Trooper. @ Sep 6 2009, 13:34)

1. LURPAK butter has been considered as the best butter in the world. LURPAK butter is made from fresh cream and has a delicate subtle lactic taste.

2. Denmark

question: What is the best popcorn brand and type... where can I get it? turn.gif

Well that's easy the best popcorn I believe comes from Chicago, can't remember the name though I know it's Gourmet something, it was Al Capone's (Mobster) favorite the same guy who discovered the potato chips while he was eating at some dinner. Maybe someone here from Chicago can confirm this?

Long Haired Freaky Guy
  • Long Haired Freaky Guy

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (.Trooper. @ Sep 6 2009, 17:34)

WTF?! By Who?! It's by far the worst butter I have ever come across.

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (maxrevv @ Sep 6 2009, 12:48)
And,apparently,watermelons.

Eneways,I have a question.
Say,20 years ago,computers were as big as a room. Scroll back to reality,it could be as small as a palm. 20 years. Its like you were born,and when you grow up in your late teens,this happens. What could technology vary during the time you are married and have 5 little munchkins?

Been thinking a lot about your question and I came to the conclusion(in my mind) that in 30 years maybe 20 from now it could be revolutionary. Video games consoles will stop existing instead we will be using mental thought as a source of control. Monitors/TV/Radio will probably be our very own eye glasses or contact lenses. Currency will not be in paper form or in plastics, I'm thinking computer chips implanted in our heads or hands for the purpose of making purchases and to keep track of our finances. Computers will be a common item in every corner of the world, no matter how poor. Robots will interact with humans and work together. Medical operations will be done successfully and faster using nanobots.

I know I'm just pulling this out of my arse, but it could easily happen in the next 30 years. look around you technology keeps getting smaller and smaller plus more advance,imagine 3 decades from now it will be more advance than today?

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:27 AM

Ok, tomorrow is my last day of summer. I want to do something exciting to finish what has been a pretty good summer. Really awesome at some points, not so much at others lol. So I ask you oh wise GTA Forum members! What should I do?!

livejoker
  • livejoker

Halloween is Pedo Day!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Guns N R0se @ Sep 6 2009, 23:27)
Ok, tomorrow is my last day of summer. I want to do something exciting to finish what has been a pretty good summer. Really awesome at some points, not so much at others lol. So I ask you oh wise GTA Forum members! What should I do?!

Go to your school and throw rolls pf paper toilet everywhere?
That's a tough one, dude. How about going out with friends to the movies and...doing the ordinary stuff most teens do. notify.gif Wait what?

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

Now I am become death, destroyer of the worlds

• Members

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (Guns N R0se @ Sep 7 2009, 00:27)

throw molotovs at your school, period
tounge.gif

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

• United-States

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (maxrevv @ Sep 6 2009, 11:15)

I think the real problem isn't with the Lurpak, but with the cheap ass bread you people are trying to smear that sh*t on. Seriously, throw out that cheap Wonderbread sh*t and be a man and go by some real bread like Ezekiel bread. You can spread semi-cured concrete on Ezekiel bread and not lose a crumb. My answer. Best answer.

Fleckz
  • Fleckz

~ Sierra Lieutenant ~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Ěchris @ Sep 5 2009, 19:19)
The facial hair on the right side of my face grows faster then the left side, why does this happen.

I kinda have the same thing, but only on my chin. The left side of my chin grows faster than the right side. I went a while without shaving too, and even my dad pointed out I had long hair on the left side than the right side, lmfao.

I dont sleep on my chin, as someone else suggested. Anyone? tounge.gif

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:34 AM

Am I the only one who's never had Lurpak?

Why is it that Conan O'Brien and David Letterman air reruns, but Jimmy Fallon and Craig Ferguson air new episodes at times? Perhaps, the headliners get the Labor Day holiday off?

Maxrevv
  • Maxrevv

Agera-sive driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:02 PM

Thanks for the heads up pcguy icon14.gif I'm not sure bout robots tho. Real robots,with mechanical eyes,and legs,and crotches. They might not have their place yet in the world.

Speaking of which,does the robots in the future will be involved in,um,ya know,"servicing" industry?

One more question. I have this dark line on both side of my face,like a dark patch. If I turn my head sideways,you can clearly see the lines forming,as I have fair skin. What is it actually? I started shaving last year,and it started by then. It covers the part that I shave which is the both sides of my face. What shall I do to get rid of it?

p/s Great to see it's pinned icon14.gif

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (maxrevv @ Sep 8 2009, 09:02)
Thanks for the heads up pcguy icon14.gif I'm not sure bout robots tho. Real robots,with mechanical eyes,and legs,and crotches. They might not have their place yet in the world.

Speaking of which,does the robots in the future will be involved in,um,ya know,"servicing" industry?

One more question. I have this dark line on both side of my face,like a dark patch. If I turn my head sideways,you can clearly see the lines forming,as I have fair skin. What is it actually? I started shaving last year,and it started by then. It covers the part that I shave which is the both sides of my face. What shall I do to get rid of it?

p/s Great to see it's pinned icon14.gif

NO problem, Robots are inevitable you will seen them soon or later in strip malls, dept. stores,restaurants well you name it. Here's a preview of what's to come and maybe in 5 years according to this source. So, imagine now in 20-30 years smile.gif
Jobs Of The Future- Got Robots

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:34 PM

What's the reasoning behind having milk come in bags in Canada, Montenegro and a few other countries?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users