Proofed Cars from Jealous Girlfriends

229 replies to this topic
fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 13:28)
QUOTE (mike962 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 06:59)

I would wait  to do start it   until you have acces to the whole map

You would wait to start what?

I decided to go back to an old save from before "Burning Desire". I'm throwing 15-20 hours of gameplay overboard, but I WANT to experience the two-timing dates.

A good thing to do in the PS2 is to save some games on different slots as you go further in the game, specially some critic missions like before the first mission, after Green Sabre and after Ya ka Boom-Boom these are the missions that unlock the islands. As I play on both PS3 and mostly on PC I can actually save all savegames easily. I think there is also methods for the PS2 but I don't know as I have never owned one.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 13:05)

Hell I'm finishing my 6th 100% game and still having fun with it and already thinking of redoing it all over again both on PC and PS3. LOLOLOL

post you savegames with all proofed vehicles for PC V1.0 if you're done biggrin.gif

if you want a non Rockstar game with lots of do go and try The Saboteur , except the main mission and side missions there are the pearks and over 1400 freeplay targets rampage_ani.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 16:49)
QUOTE (fnxrak @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 13:05)

Hell I'm finishing my 6th 100% game and still having fun with it and already thinking of redoing it all over again both on PC and PS3. LOLOLOL

post you savegames with all proofed vehicles for PC V1.0 if you're done biggrin.gif

if you want a non Rockstar game with lots of do go and try The Saboteur , except the main mission and side missions there are the pearks and over 1400 freeplay targets rampage_ani.gif

Finishing not finished biggrin.gif
going now for the Caligulas Heist, I imagine it will take me a few more days to reach the 100%
Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try if I can.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

To be honest, accumulating cascades of proofed vehicles is sort of a waste of time, considering one proofed vehicle can fulfill a purpose. That is of course; if you aren't clumsy enough to get busted, or lose the vehicle by other means, such as driving it into water. My recommendation: swipe one of the Tahomas on House Party; it's 4-seated as opposed to the 2-seated girlfriend vehicles. Then again, the quotes derived from the "jealous" encounters give my laugh flexes a workout.

Millie: "You never introduced me to your mother."
Helena: "This trans speaks English."

Quite surprisingly, killing a "jealous" girlfriend spurs no % loss.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (King Andreas @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 17:53)
To be honest, accumulating cascades of proofed vehicles is sort of a waste of time, considering one proofed vehicle can fulfill a purpose.

I agree that maybe one vehicle can be enough, but some people like to collect all the rare vehicles in game. It's really nice achievement when you manage to collect them all. It can be very tedious, but in the end it's very rewarding.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

I apologize that I don't have the time to read 11 pages. Everything is probably covered, but I didn't find it on the first page so...

I'll soon have to do "Burning Desire". What must I do to keep the two-timing script active? I do find some clues on what not to do (not finish dates), but what must I do?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 05:22)
I apologize that I don't have the time to read 11 pages. Everything is probably covered, but I didn't find it on the first page so...

I'll soon have to do "Burning Desire". What must I do to keep the two-timing script active? I do find some clues on what not to do (not finish dates), but what must I do?

Ok so the thing is to keep the jealous girlfriends active you must not engaged on a date without at least 2 girlfriends so that one can be jealous. So the first thing you must do is go and meet Katie, Michelle or Barbara I personally advice on Katie which a lot easier you only have to get your muscle at least at 50% and also meet her with a nice car or use the sexappeal glitch.
With at least two girlfriends you can date Denise but be carefull, make sure that at the end of every date a jealous girlfriend shows up (do this by realoading the game if she doesn't, this happens a few seconds after the girlfriend you're dating asks you to take her home).
Now comes the somehow tricky part, you must take Denise home and don't get caught by the jealous girlfriend but also you must not loose her out of sight, specially if you want to get her full immune vehicle, for this you have to enter the marker at denise's home in a way that afterwards the jealous girlfreind will arrive and say something like : "Oh my Carl I didn't know you did community service.", there are may reports that the vehicles gain the immunities at this point.
Note that on the take denise for a drive dates the jealous girlfriend shows up almost immediately so be carefull not to get caught and save or the two-timing script will be disabled.

Frenzzy
  • Frenzzy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

Can you share the links to the videos on how to obtain girlfriends' proofed vehicles?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

I have a few of them on this topic Mastersave Discussion
But there are already along this topic other more explanatory tactics

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by OG Viking, 06 July 2013 - 06:01 AM.

It doesn't matter in what order I meet the girlfriends? Denise can be number 1 and Katie number 2 as long as I don't date Denise before I meet Katie?
But maybe it's better to meet a girl in another city first as she will probably not bother Carl as much as Denise does.

I'm very familiar with Denise but not with the other girls. I have dated one of the other girls before, but I don't remember her name. She's in SF and likes CJ to be fat, and she owns a Pay 'N' Spray and repairs CJ's car for free. So far that is the only girl outside of Los Santos that I know where to find. What's her name?

I don't like CJ to be fat but in spite of that I'm going to pick her simply because she's the only girl outside of LS that I know where to find. If you think she's a bad choice then I'll need directions to find one that is better suited.

If I go by the storyline, which girl will I meet next after Denise?

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 11:01)

don't get caught by the jealous girlfriend but also you must not loose her out of sight, specially if you want to get her full immune vehicle, for this you have to enter the marker at denise's home in a way that afterwards the jealous girlfreind will arrive and say something like : "Oh my Carl I didn't know you did community service.", there are may reports that the vehicles gain the immunities at this point.

But it sounds like CJ got caught if she says that?

Lol this two-timing script is one challenging nightmare. tounge.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by fnxrak, 06 July 2013 - 09:05 AM.

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 05:59)
It doesn't matter in what order I meet the girlfriends? Denise can be number 1 and Katie number 2 as long as I don't date Denise before I meet Katie?
But maybe it's better to meet a girl in another city first as she will probably not bother Carl as much as Denise does.
I'm very familiar with Denise but not with the other girls. I have dated one of the other girls before, but I don't remember her name. She's in SF and likes CJ to be fat, and she owns a Pay 'N' Spray and repairs CJ's car for free. So far that is the only girl outside of Los Santos that I know where to find. What's her name?
I don't like CJ to be fat but in spite of that I'm going to pick her simply because she's the only girl outside of LS that I know where to find. If you think she's a bad choice then I'll need directions to find one that is better suited.
If I go by the storyline, which girl will I meet next after Denise?

The order on how you meet them does not matter.
The girlfriend you mentioned is Michelle. It is a choice but if you don't want to gain fatness at this point, just choose Katie instead
here is a map:
user posted image
Dating katie will also prevent you from loosing the weapons when you get Busted/Wasted and the main thing to get her is to have at least 50% muscle and quite some sexappeal.
On the storyline you would only meet Millie as your other gilfriend, of course if you would find them in a normal play I would say Helena shooting on the shooting range outside Blueberry's ammunation. Although Katie, Michelle and Barbara are available sooner at the restricted areas of San Fierro and Desert.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by OG Viking, 09 July 2013 - 01:33 PM.

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 11:01)
With at least two girlfriends you can date Denise but be carefull, make sure that at the end of every date a jealous girlfriend shows up (do this by realoading the game if she doesn't, this happens a few seconds after the girlfriend you're dating asks you to take her home).

Now comes the somehow tricky part, you must take Denise home and don't get caught by the jealous girlfriend but also you must not loose her out of sight, specially if you want to get her full immune vehicle,

Thank you fnxrak. smile.gif

Woo hoo! Michelle caught me two-timing while dating Denise!

On my first date in this game (with Denise), Michelle came in a Monster as we were leaving Well Stacked. I stopped at Denise's home (not in the red marker) and let Michelle catch up with us because I wanted to see what happened.

The two ladies insulted each other. Then Michelle floored it and wheelied over my car exactly like they do it in real monster truck shows! wow.gif Awesome!! After she had smashed both my hood and my trunk simultaneously, she drove off so fast that I had no chance of following her. I was in a fast car (Voodoo) and she drove off in the same direction as the camera was directed, but I didn't have a chance.

I had 15% with Michelle before she caught us, and I still have 15% with her. No penalty?!
I now have 6% with Denise, but she did not show in my stats before this date so I don't know how much progress I lost. (I didn't try to kiss and I gave no gifts.)

On a side note, Denise has not called once and I have played several hours after I rescued her, and I've not had any messages about lost progress. Maybe she only starts to call and nag regularly after the first date.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

I think you're getting it wrong you have to enter the red mark at denise's home on the right time so it won't give the message about being caught two-timing and for the girlfriend to ask you if you want hotcoffee, this way you will keep progress with her. What you have to do is to make in a way so that after denise get's out of your car and asks you you will also have the jealous girlfriend arriving and saying something to you or to Denise. Here is a video with Denise as girlfriend: Dating Denise and Katie as jealous girlfriend

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

I was just testing.

I watched that video now, thanks for posting it. The last half of the video is just showing you drive to a safehouse and save, but I enjoyed the first half of it.

You didn't get a message about being caught? But the other girlfriend did catch up with you and saw you visit Denise! If that's not to get caught, then what does it mean to get caught?

I also wish she had a better car, I'm not sure I want to have it.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 02:27)
You didn't get a message about being caught? But the other girlfriend did catch up with you and saw you visit Denise! If that's not to get caught, then what does it mean to get caught?

You only get that message when you get caught on the way to the girlfriends house, after you enter the marker with her even if the jealous girlfriend caughts you it won't count as two timing so it won't show the message and like this you will most of the times have enough time to get her car either by towing it or by hitting her car and making her go out or even following her until she gets out of the car but this last choice I haven't tried it yet.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:22 AM

So basically, after you enter the red marker you're immune from being caught.
Just another case of "San Andreas logic" lol.

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE The only good news is that entering the sphere at the girlfriend home to end the chase (and collect the car) does not set $1236 to -1, so it still might be possible to collect more than 1 car. I have been unable to find an in-game method to reset $1236.This was supposed to be a pm message for Orion but his inbox is full already.Anyways, I just want to share an update on this jealous gf. I found some time to make an extensive tests on this, but only with Denise, and I can confirm that there's a way how to reset $1236 back to normal on the PS2 v1.0. By just driving both of the gfs on the red marker every time, the Two-timing can always be triggered. Orion_SR basically mentioned this already in this topic and MC_320's, but I got to understood that there was no confirmation on how to reset it to this day. So I thought I'd share with you this result.So basically, I think this would prove that the jealous gf won't be shut down even if you leave or fail to reach the destination (Food or Dancing), or complete or fail the goal (Driving, Drive-By)Now this can even be a continuous event long after progress with Denise had reached 100%., meaning it's not a percentage-disabled event like I've suggested in my previous post. I tested about 30 dates with Denise starting from an 8% progress, and until I've reached 100% and some succeeding dates thereafter, the jealous gfs are still appearing about 95% of the time.The dates with Denise involved a combination of several options including with hot coffee, no hot coffee, evasion by killing the jealous gf, bypassing the original activity with a drive-by.Well hope this might be of some useful info somehow.

Do you mean here that you founf a way to revert $1236 from -1 to 0 or that you found a way to keep it 0?
If you can change $1236 to 0 again please explain to me again, because I couldn, t understant what you did.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

I believe Loco was confirming/adding detail to a strategy for stopping the two-timing dates from getting disabled in the first place. There still appears to be no in-game method of re-enabling the jealous girlfriends after the flag has been set. PC players have the option of using recent versions of the Savegame Editor 3.1x to enable the two-timing dates again, but the easiest method for a PS2 player involves cheat device software like AR-Max or Codebreaker. I can provide more info if needed but I suspect this is a dead end for you.

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

I guess then I will buy a AR-Max or Codebreaker then, whichever is easier to use or to buy.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

If you've got a choice in the matter, Codebreaker seems like the most powerful. All I could find in my area was AR-Max; AR-Max seems to have the most user support. These titles are very old and might be difficult to find. Try to get a version that supports copying saves to USB. Normal price for the software should be in the US$15 range, plus a bit for rarity I suppose. Last time I looked there were a lot of $100 items popping up in the initial search.

• rhans likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users