» «
Photo

Proofed Cars from Jealous Girlfriends

229 replies to this topic
HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:34 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 November 2009 - 03:37 AM.

@ Jack Reacher

I have ran across a few things recently yet for the life of me I am not sure where on the net it was.

It seemed plausible and I really did think it was here.

I still have some hard gaming over the next few days or so before I can even go after these rides with 13.37% status.

After that though, well, lets just say this, I'll find out one way or another.

-----------------------------------------

Now, on topic with the tension of the beginning of this post to demonstrate how serious I am.

These are fine rides and I crave them intensely, to the point of feeling pain.

My collection will not feel right until I have them and the rest of my beloved rides.

I WILL HAVE THEM ALL!...mmMuhahahahah

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:24 AM

They are a pain, i have had to get them many times as they have dissapeared in my garages, and sometimes the GFs arent home

Anyway another rare vehicle you could try get early is the Raindance, i got it impounded and i can use it whenever i want so im sure you can to

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:13 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 November 2009 - 06:24 PM.

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Nov 24 2009, 01:24)
They are a pain, i have had to get them many times as they have dissapeared in my garages, and sometimes the GFs arent home

Anyway another rare vehicle you could try get early is the Raindance, i got it impounded and i can use it whenever i want so im sure you can to

OK, I do have some advice for this very issue.

I have an extensive collection yet this would not be possible without a few duties that I like to call "garage maintenance"

Firstly, do not save over your last save, this leaves it to at least two saves that are available to prevent massive vehicle loss and the very thing you are struggling with.

Second, after each save you must check your garages immediately to ensure that your save did not loose any vehicles and if it has then bail on the save and go back to the previous save. This garage failure creates a save that is a botch and needs saved over as soon as possible. Even if you have everything in order, Do NOT continue without starting this checked save again.

What?<YOU SAY .

Yes, once the save is proven "safe and maintained" it is imperative that you start that save in a reload because it is possible that during your "maintenance procedures" you may have lost a ride, therefore, you are guaranteed nothing past the save point.

Thirdly, Save Often, meaning after each acquisition and each mission success. This seems tedious yet in truth it is less tedious than doing missions over and over and unique vehicles as well.

Fourth, start with the first by reminding yourself to not save over the previous save and repeat this process.

This method is something I tend to look at as down time from my game and it teaches you a lot about territory and your garage locations regardless of your approach.

Good Hunting. cool.gif

Sure, the garage maintenance increases the amount of wasted game play time yet it has gross benefits far outway any time lost on the record of your game play time on your stats.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:06 PM

Is it possible that the third girlfried is altering the probability of the Jealeusy Date? After I met Barbara, out of 42 tries at Michelle place I got 5 times jelaous Katie, 2 times jealous Barbara and the rest were no jeaolus dates... confused.gif

@HGF: I myself planed to finish the master save with girlfriedn's cars and then to procede with the game trying to find out how many unique cars I can hold onto torwards the end of the game. I would gladly trade some notes along the playthrough (unless I deinstall the damned thing right away) but I'm not sure if this topic is the right place.

@Jack: I did notice that if garage is full (garage door dont open if you are not on foot) there is very small possibility of car diseapereance.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:19 PM

small you say? hmm i always though it was the opposite, the more cars in there the more chance it would disappear. I used El Corona garage and only had 2 cars, Michelles Monster and Katies Romero. Sometimes only one disappeared, other times both. With that alternating thing i did that but i didnt check up on them, and both my save files had them missing

A better idea i have is to save over 1 file and every 4 missions check they are all there, then save on a different file. That other file will always be 100% certain that they are all there. Then continue alternating between 2 other saves. I guess img onig to have to do this more, as i forgot to add to that list i intend to go special vehicle hunting as i never did that before either

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Nov 24 2009, 22:19)
small you say? hmm i always though it was the opposite, the more cars in there the more chance it would disappear.

As I understand, the cars are prone to disappearing when you speed by them/ fly over them, garage starts to open, but you are so fast that the cars dont have time to load completly before you out of this zone. Doherty garage is the most dangerous in that regard as it is very close to the main road.
Anyway, is my plythroughs I allways tryed to have 4 vehicles in every garage, if garage was too small I aded bike or two, to have full 4 vehicles inside, and never lost even sigle one of them. At least on PC, cannot say anything about consoles, as I never owned such.
Sure, one can check each garage after every save, but when you have unlocked the entire map it can get really irritating.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (pomor @ Nov 24 2009, 18:02)
QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Nov 24 2009, 22:19)
small you say? hmm i always though it was the opposite, the more cars in there the more chance it would disappear.

As I understand, the cars are prone to disappearing when you speed by them/ fly over them, garage starts to open, but you are so fast that the cars dont have time to load completly before you out of this zone. Doherty garage is the most dangerous in that regard as it is very close to the main road.
Anyway, is my plythroughs I allways tryed to have 4 vehicles in every garage, if garage was too small I aded bike or two, to have full 4 vehicles inside, and never lost even sigle one of them. At least on PC, cannot say anything about consoles, as I never owned such.
Sure, one can check each garage after every save, but when you have unlocked the entire map it can get really irritating.

Believe it or not?

I have one for you guys that I have no footage of.....but I swear it is true.

In Ganton at CJ Mother's House, I had a jacker come in and steal one of my cars right in front of me while I was exchanging vehicles, once about two years ago. The experience was a particular feeling that I get and rember in each of VC and SA when it takes place.

I can remember each and every time I have been jacked, the memory is one that has some mental sentiments that ring clearly in my mind.

"Why you little....bastard....Soo YOU THINK that you can just come up into my garage and JACK one of MY CARS!"

"Oh, you think your going to.....eh?"

"Not Today"

"I am going to hurt you..."

"WTF?"

"Stop thief!" lol.gif

"Who is the King of San Andreas?"

"You'd try and rob me?"

All of these at one time or another have crossed my mind at the time of a car jacking and one of those, the first one listed, is the one I thought that day.

My point is simple, there may be a gliche/accidental or random generator that "looses" a certain vehicle similar to the way it "forgets a paintjob" but there may also be another factor as well. It may, just as I have experienced and spoke of here, be a regular occurrence that when the vehicles have the garage open that if a jacker is near then he just takes advantage of the situation. Those guys at R* are pretty clever bunch and you can't tell me that one of them didn't think of that. It's like poetic justice that a circumstance would permit the ultimate criminal/anti-hero get his car jacked right out of his garage.

Or at least that is what I tell myself. So, I just play CJ like any other mastermind paranoid criminal whom loves his personal vehicle collection. I check the garages like I am checking out my security systems between jobs. Both missions and unique vehicle via said mission of whatever type are jobs by my reasoning.

Seriously, check your garages after each mission and follow the instructions that I have left you. It is the best way to run your method and it really does keep a tight lid on your collection.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (pomor @ Nov 24 2009, 12:06)
Is it possible that the third girlfried is altering the probability of the Jealeusy Date? After I met Barbara, out of 42 tries at Michelle place I got 5 times jelaous Katie, 2 times jealous Barbara and the rest were no jeaolus dates... confused.gif

Thank you for your observations and data. As far as I can tell from the scripts, it should be 50/50 odds and then a check for who is available, but the girlfriend scripts are terribly complicated so maybe I missed something. My experience suggested even odds, but I didn't keep score or anything.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:54 AM

when i did my vehicle collection i had all 3, and it seemed to be 50/50

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:06 PM

Finally got BP/FP/DP/EP Police Rancher too.
It was the pain, contrary to other girlfriends, Barbara when bumped tended to react like aggressive driver, trying to ram my car. It could be possible to lure her to garage, but Doherty is too far.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Nov 26 2009, 08:06)
Finally got BP/FP/DP/EP Police Rancher too.
It was the pain, contrary to other girlfriends, Barbara when bumped tended to react like aggressive driver, trying to ram my car. It could be possible to lure her to garage, but Doherty is too far.

At last!.....we see the Cop come out in Barbara through her use of a vehicle!

AT least she is not all talk.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:06 AM

is it possible to bump them out on PS2/3? I had to tow all of them bumping, no matter how hard or slight as never worked for me, i had to tow all of them. It wasnt that hard though because i seem to have gained a lot of experience towing vehicles now, such as the raindance on multiple tries and the rustler on thousands of tries. The cops tend to go for the car i was towing for some reason, if they nicked them they would fly away and i would receive no damage

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:26 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 13 December 2009 - 03:29 AM.

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Nov 26 2009, 21:06)
is it possible to bump them out on PS2/3? I had to tow all of them bumping, no matter how hard or slight as never worked for me, i had to tow all of them. It wasnt that hard though because i seem to have gained a lot of experience towing vehicles now, such as the raindance on multiple tries and the rustler on thousands of tries. The cops tend to go for the car i was towing for some reason, if they nicked them they would fly away and i would receive no damage

I'll be at this very soon, as I have just finished up the 13.37% status and am gearing up for the vehicle acquisition.

Three girlfriends met and going for the fourth and the funny thing is that she should have been the first, considering she is the only one In The Beginning that is within reach outside of Four Star Wanted areas.

Where is that Gun Toting NRA fanatic and lawyer when you need her?

PS2 V1, and will attempt the bumping method, OK?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:30 AM

Helena is not available until after Green Sabre.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:37 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 14 December 2009 - 06:07 AM.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Dec 13 2009, 01:30)
Helena is not available until after Green Sabre.

Yeah, I just remembered that about five minutes ago.

I feel like totally out of it. blush.gif

Maybe just too much gaming and not enough of everything else.

Even decided to try to get the "impossible jump" in SF.

So, I am officially started in this project, now, and will start with one of the SF girls tomorrow, after some rest. icon14.gif

The anticipation is killing me! xmas.gif

Update: Inquiry.

So, let me get this right?

During the In The Beginning it is possible to have a dancing or meal and get a jealous girlfriend encounter while you have the four star rating?

How?

Even when the jealous girlfriend shows up it is after CJ has blown the date near the beginning of it because of the four stars.

What is it that I am uncomprehending, man?

I don't want a one time deal. So, can it be done?

At least it has been Barbara so far showing up to destroy my date with Michelle yet only after her legs are bored shut and she is already pissed because of the four star rating.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:07 AM Edited by OrionSR, 30 December 2009 - 08:18 PM.

Two-Timing dates will be permanently disabled when CJ goes on a date that is not a Gimp Suit or She Drives date and leaves or fails to reach the destination (Food or Dancing), or completes or fails the goal (Driving, Drive-By):
  • if only one girlfriend is active
  • if a jealous girlfriend does not appear
  • if the jealous girlfriend is evaded
I'm still getting questions on this in PM so I guess I'll try again.

The short list are the activities that don't disable the Two-Timing dates. I've tested 3 types of dates that avoid disabling the jealous girlfriends by ending the date before the 7 second timer expires during the "return home" phase of the date.

1) Gimp Suit dates (usually with Millie): The date goes straight to a coffee scene; there is no "return home" phase.
2) She Drives dates (usually with Michelle): Michelle returns home when she is satisfied.
3) Dates that fail instantly due to a high wanted level. (The idea here was to unlock the fast food joints early on an In the beginning save.)

Oh, wait... I forgot one.

4) Killing a girlfriend during the "go to the destination" phase doesn't disable the two-timing dates. I found this useful for limiting which girl might show up with a proofed car. The oysters allow Katie, Barbara, Helena, and Michelle to be re-met.

I suspect there are other methods to finish a date within the 7 second time limit during the "return home" phase of the dates. Some untested ideas are: Finish a Driving Date right next to the girl's home and drive quickly into the sphere as soon as the Fun Meter is full. Similarly, it should be possible to finish a Drive By date (usually with Denise) and enter her home sphere before the Two-Timing evaluation can kick in. In addition to quickly taking the girls home, it might be possible to end the date by exploiting one of multiple dating exploits; such as entering a gym or starting some missions. Either way, the date needs to end in less than 7 seconds.

The other two methods to avoid disabling two-timing during a date involve actually triggering a jealous girlfriend and then either get caught by the jealous girl, or take the girl dated back to her home sphere without evading the jealous girl.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:10 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 15 December 2009 - 07:52 PM.

Awesome, I've got it! icon14.gif

Thanks, and be back soon!

Yeah, I am betting on number three right now! biggrin.gif lol.gif ...and or the last part about returning the date home without evading the jealous girl and most likely both, at least once.

Barbara seems quite aggressive indeed yet she does not like being shot at by the SWAT very much.

Depressing update:Barbara's Police Rancher BP/EP/FP/DP aquired ... then lost in the water at Maria Beach. I figured it would make it out without drowning again. I died while attempting to push it out .

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Dec 14 2009, 07:10)
Depressing update:Barbara's Police Rancher BP/EP/FP/DP aquired ... then lost in the water at Maria Beach. I figured it would make it out without drowning again. I died while attempting to push it out .

It is better to save newly aquired car in the SF garage, and only then try to transport it to LS. I have never managed to successfully beach any car at my first try. If I had to re-aquire them after the damned thing re-drowned too far from the shore, and then choppers started shredding CJ, I probably would have given up.
Good Luck! icon14.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Dec 16 2009, 06:29)
QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Dec 14 2009, 07:10)
Depressing update:Barbara's Police Rancher BP/EP/FP/DP aquired ... then lost in the water at Maria Beach.  I figured it would make it out without drowning again.  I died while attempting to push it out .

It is better to save newly aquired car in the SF garage, and only then try to transport it to LS. I have never managed to successfully beach any car at my first try. If I had to re-aquire them after the damned thing re-drowned too far from the shore, and then choppers started shredding CJ, I probably would have given up.
Good Luck! icon14.gif

Yep, the shredding is what killed me, alright.

I have used that approach before and didn't think that would happen. sad.gif

I'll get it.

NEWS: It appears that if Katie's ride is mashed up in the front a little and then you succeed with the rest of the run and the car gets the proofing then the damage stays for looks only.

But....I failed to acquire it, even though it was taking no bullet damage from all those SWAT team uzi fire and it was moving slow, while attempting to get it anyhow....my truck gas tank was hit or something.

I don't even know for sure where the gas tank is on the Tow Truck. confused.gif

But....I am going to find out! That will teach me for being lazy.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

Phreak was giving me some tips back in September on where to beach the various vehicles along Santa Maria and Verona Beach. Some of the locations were only appropriate for some vehicles, which I found to be a bit frustrating. I finally ended up beaching all of the vehicles I undrowned at the Flint 69 Truck Stop south of the LS airport hangars. You need to pay attention to the depth on the way to the beaching location, but once there all the vehicles will beach fairly reliably. Pick up speed heading east where the water is deep, then curve sharply north.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Dec 16 2009, 16:11)
Phreak was giving me some tips back in September on where to beach the various vehicles along Santa Maria and Verona Beach. Some of the locations were only appropriate for some vehicles, which I found to be a bit frustrating. I finally ended up beaching all of the vehicles I undrowned at the Flint 69 Truck Stop south of the LS airport hangars.  You need to pay attention to the depth on the way to the beaching location, but once there all the vehicles will beach fairly reliably. Pick up speed heading east where the water is deep, then curve sharply north.

^^Got it and thanks. xD

This was the first real trouble I ever had with it and I gathered the height of the Police Rancher was the issue.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:43 AM

I have a solution for beaching undrowned vehicles. Simply drive off the edge of the map just south of the LS airport and you teleport back on land. It has worked for me with all restricted vehicles at the start of the game, on the PS2 anyway. Try go for the Raindance as well, i managed to have it impounded in LS impound and i can tow it out anytime. Dont bother with the leviathan as it gets stuck in the wall and it is impossible to get out, and the Cargobob is also messed up. You can get the Police and News Maveriks in there by getting them in your garage first

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (Jack Reacher @ Dec 16 2009, 19:43)
I have a solution for beaching undrowned vehicles. Simply drive off the edge of the map just south of the LS airport and you teleport back on land. It has worked for me with all restricted vehicles at the start of the game, on the PS2 anyway. Try go for the Raindance as well, i managed to have it impounded in LS impound and i can tow it out anytime. Dont bother with the leviathan as it gets stuck in the wall and it is impossible to get out, and the Cargobob is also messed up. You can get the Police and News Maveriks in there by getting them in your garage first

Noted, and good point.

I have done this a few times with some other rides and was surprised to acquire a very interesting insane stunt.

Romero BP/EP/FP/DP acquired in Dhoerty garage.

Getting it home in LS has been a little bit of a challenge. biggrin.gif

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:02 AM

Yeah use the map trick, i get the insane stunt as well =)

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:20 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 26 December 2009 - 11:31 PM.

Well, the proofed Romero is now where it belongs in LS.

But I have had a terrible time attempting to acquire the next ride.

I guess, I will keep at it, I need Babara's Police Rancher BP/EP/FP/DP to stay on schedule. sad.gif

My chicks did not start at the higher percentage as I was a hoping they would yet the 15% is not all that bad.

At least I have the 13.37% status. ph34r.gif

I also have some interesting video of some of the things to do and the things not to do on these acquisitions. Yet, I know nothing of fraps and the other editing processes that I am going to have to learn to put them up here. But my recordings are very nice. The CD burner gave me some hassle yet now that it is working out things seem much better.

Things to do: Have weapons maxed and take the Sawed Off Shotgun for maneuvering the proofed vehicles in certain opportunistic ways. The M4 as well for killing cops quickly from key positions, especially from on top the Dhoerty save house building at the U of the roof at the front south of building before accessing your garaged Tow Truck. Where to land your chute, on top of the building at Dhoerty. xD

Several other things that I will get into later.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:02 AM

Smoke grenades are your friend when you want a few secs of peace from the police wink.gif
1 or 2 grenades in front of the garage is enough to retrieve or store a vehicle without interference, or getting back on your bike after being knocked off etc. etc.

Trying to shoot the cops is rather futile, it will just spawn new ones.
IMHO the only thing worth shooting in 4* territory is the police helicopters (it will take a while before new ones arrives).
Just don't shoot the news chopper, it might be replaced by an extra police helicopter.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:32 AM

Things to do: Have weapons maxed and take the Sawed Off Shotgun for maneuvering the proofed vehicles in certain opportunistic ways. The M4 as well for killing cops quickly from key positions, especially from on top the Dhoerty save house building at the U of the roof at the front south of building before accessing your garaged Tow Truck. Where to land your chute, on top of the building at Dhoerty. xD

Wtf i do the EXACT same thing. I land my shamal on top of the Doherty garage, without damage to myself. I got to the tip of the roof near the garage and i can see 6 cops far away, i gun them all down with my M4, no one gets in the way every time. I throw 3 smokes at the street and wait for the garage to open, grab the tow truck and go to the pay n spray if they somehow pop my tires

Anyway have you gotten the police and news maverick impounded in the LS impound yet? Its like a garage so its cool to have them in LS early. Same with the Raindance, its my best achievement so il harp on about it until someone else finally does it lol

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:52 AM

I don't even shoot the helicopters in restricted areas. They can't do much more than pick away at the armor I tend to replenish often enough. The same old stale police helicopter doesn't have any more swat members so I don't need to worry about them showing up in areas inaccessible from cops on the ground. If I fall from my bike I might clear out any cops nearby so I can make a clean getaway, but that's about it.

Too bad the extra progress with the girlfriends didn't work out. Sometimes it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. However, if you don't need to protect the extra progress you can kill off the girlfriends when you've got their car to improve the odds of the proper jealous girl showing up.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:40 AM

Yeah, I hide from the choppers; too much work and there are usually other things to worry about. Now, when in a pinch and nearly out of armor I might but usually running for more life and armor take precedence.

Mountain Bikes are great for dealing with chopper fire.

I am currently out of the large weapon and it looks as if the Minigun is my best option there now that the RPGs are out.

Currently, the LS Impound is relatively empty in my game. sad.gif

I could resolve that, I suppose, yet taking the choppers in and out with the tow truck while sustaining fire is just as difficult as grabbing a Maverick in SF and running. OK, it's not but the thought is what counts. wink.gif

----------------

Hey, while undrowning things to do all of this I noticed that my People Killed by Others Stat has increased dramatically, over half the kills made are by others now, 2,000+ compared to my own 3,718. Hell,at this rate they might even surpass me.

The Sawed Off is useful to undrown the Romero BP/EP/FP/DP in the Whetstone undrowning point while sustaining chopperfire. Hiding under the Romero hile pushin it until the time arrives, then blasting the Romero into the proper position. The Romero would rather undrown upside down you see and the shotgun lets you blast it in one of two ways depending on facing into the proper undrowning position.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:03 PM

I dont mean the normal maverick i mean the police and news maverick, saves you having to air jack one and get 4 stars every time you want a chopper in LS
Also there is a way around that. The cops in the impound arent really cops, more like security guards. All you gotta do is kill them before they radio in. If you get a star wait it out. Dont bother with the 2 cops beating the guy in the corner, they never call in. This way you can do what you want in there without a 3 star level.

As for the GFs, i thought it didnt work either. But i think they actually are on 40%, it just isnt showing up on your stats. What you should do is lose a date on purpose to find out, thats what i had to do. They appeared on my stats again as 35%

OR you could carry on your game normally, eventually you will get a missed call and they will be on like 38% i think

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users