Photo

BoGT Information Centre

323 replies to this topic
Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (GTAIV-NewYork @ Mar 1 2010, 20:02)
Hey guys, so I'm gonna download Gay Tony when it's out on the PS Store, and was wondering how big the file size is? I have 9GB on my PS3 and really don't want to buy a new hard drive. Plz Halp!

The file size for the Xbox 360 version is roughly 2GB. Quite a lot for DLC, but you should be fine with that HDD.

GTAIV-NewYork
  • GTAIV-NewYork

TM™

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Mar 1 2010, 20:06)
The file size for the Xbox 360 version is roughly 2GB. Quite a lot for DLC, but you should be fine with that HDD.

Thanks alot brother.

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:09 AM

Will the game be available on PC/PS3?
Yes. The planned release date is March 30th.

You might need to update that. Its 31 march and still no DLC

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (urbanfire @ Mar 31 2010, 02:09)
You might need to update that. Its 31 march and still no DLC

Fixed, thanks for that. I must have forgotten to update it when the delay was announced.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

I think this topic needs an update since most of the info (especially in the first post) was written before the game came out and in some cases is inaccurate.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:10 PM

How do I trigger the Bus Stop dance in Hercules? I dance perfect with the girl every time but I get one dance off with a male dancer and then afterwards the only thing I can achieve is kissing the girl.

Sorry if asked before.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Apr 14 2010, 19:34)
I think this topic needs an update since most of the info (especially in the first post) was written before the game came out and in some cases is inaccurate.

Indeed. I'll have a look at updating the first post later today.

@Jordy: Sorry, I can't help. I was never able to trigger it myself either, I always got the same result as you.

black_skull_47
  • black_skull_47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 07:36 PM

who know's what's the name of the song that play's almost every time in the hercules club? is like this "your love , your heart" and from there i dont know but what's the name please

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Apr 24 2010, 16:06)

@Jordy: Sorry, I can't help. I was never able to trigger it myself either, I always got the same result as you.

If you make too many mistakes rhythm wise you'll end up kissing the girl. Getting the busstop thing isn't that hard. Just bang the stick to the music. Get into the groove wink.gif

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (florisinfernus @ May 12 2010, 20:57)
QUOTE (Enjoii @ Apr 24 2010, 16:06)

If you make too many mistakes rhythm wise you'll end up kissing the girl. Getting the busstop thing isn't that hard. Just bang the stick to the music. Get into the groove wink.gif

I'm not making any mistakes!

Rotate analog sticks a few times so the pink bar increases, then hold the position when prompted, then R2 and L2 in rythm to increase the bar some more. No mistakes, and all I get is the damn kiss!

I've done the exact same thing in Maisonette, and can get the Bus Stop routine started in like 1-2 minutes. It's definitly no fault of ours.

frank_singh
  • frank_singh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:42 PM

HOW 2 GET AN INFERNUS IN BALLAD OF GAY TONY????????? mercie_blink.gif suicidal.gif

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:27 PM Edited by Urban Legend, 08 June 2010 - 10:55 PM.

QUOTE (frank_singh @ May 17 2010, 12:42)
HOW 2 GET AN INFERNUS IN BALLAD OF GAY TONY?????????  mercie_blink.gif   suicidal.gif

They're around.

Question / Can I find the APC Tank in single player? Multiplayer?

edit// Thanks to the both of you.

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Jun 5 2010, 18:27)
HOW 2 GET AN INFERNUS IN BALLAD OF GAY TONY?????????  mercie_blink.gif   suicidal.gif

They're around.

It's unlocked during the storyline, and after completing the storyline you can call Henrique and have him deliver one to you.

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (TheFoundAndBlessed @ Jun 5 2010, 16:39)
QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Jun 5 2010, 18:27)

They're around.

It's unlocked during the storyline, and after completing the storyline you can call Henrique and have him deliver one to you.

Also the APC appears at the construction site where you deliver it, that is AFTER killing all 50 Seagulls and doing all the missions for Yusuf.

乂♡chlØƦØࡓ
  • 乂♡chlØƦØࡓ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

[B]hey guys i want help... I'm having problems with 2 missions in TBOGT! sad.gif
In the mission "No. 3" i am facing loading screen problem and in the Yusuf's mission "For The Man..... evrythng" i am facing ZLIB20 or something fatal error.... will anybody help me and will play me these 2 missions with the help of xliveless?? plzzzz...

I had loading screen problem in Momma's Boy too but safe mode solved that.. but this time its not helping me out...

If anybody play these 2 missions it will be nice... otherwise I have to suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

http://www.mediafire...qqm08fn9p8b1qv2

this link contains my savegame..... if anybody interested to play plz reply now sad.gif

乂♡chlØƦØࡓ
  • 乂♡chlØƦØࡓ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:51 AM

plz reply anybody

Dominico
  • Dominico

The Man Who Laughs At Your Comment

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (乂♡chlØƦØࡓ @ Jul 31 2010, 07:51)
plz reply anybody

Yeah, uhm... How do you type in your name???

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Aug 31 2009, 13:59)
user posted image

Welcome to the Ballad of Gay Tony Information Center. It will be updated regularly, and as always, please let me know if you spot any mistakes or anything that's missing.
A huge thanks to Narcis_speed6 and Ottae for their work on the original graphics, and CCPD for the current graphics.

user posted image
    Who is the protagonist for the Ballad of Gay Tony?
    Luis Fernando Lopez.

When is the release date for the Ballad of Gay Tony?
    October 29th 2009 for Xbox 360.
    April 13th 2010 for PC/PS3 (North America).
    April 16th 2010 for PC/PS3 (Europe).

How can we obtain the Ballad of Gay Tony?
    You can either download it from the Xbox Live Marketplace for 1600 Microsoft Points, or play it from a disc by buying the Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City set for $39.99. This disc also includes the first episode, the Lost and Damned and does not require the original Grand Theft Auto IV discs to run.

Will the game be available on PC/PS3?
    Yes, the planned release date is April 13th for North America, and April 16th for Europe.

Because Episodes for Liberty City is a disc and not DLC, does this mean that it will be released on other platforms?
    No, the contract made between Rockstar and Microsoft was for two exclusive episodes. The distribution methods for these episodes does not make a difference.

Can I play the game without a copy of GTA IV?
    If you download the game, you will need a copy of IV. If you bought the Episodes from Liberty City disc, you will not need a copy if IV.

If I download the game, will I be able to use the new content with Niko?
    This cannot be properly answered currently, but because you couldn't do this with the content from TLAD, we can assume that that you can't with the content of this episode either.

Will the DLC copy of the game include the content from TLAD?
    So far, only the weapons are confirmed as being included.

• The HUD (Heads-Up-Display) is a "Parma Violet-style pink/purple".
  • The Ballad of Gay Tony should feature around 30 missions.
  • Missions get scored out of 100% depending on your style and efficiency. You can re-play missions at any time in order to improve your scores.
  • Three nightclubs are accessible - Bahama Mamas, Hercules and Maisonette 9. Luis is tasked with managing Hercules and Maisonette 9 - the two clubs which belong to Gay Tony. Hercules was off-limits during this preview.
  • New websites have been added to the in-game internet.
  • One of the new random character missions involves "a mental ex-girlfriend of Luis' who places a bomb in his car, leading to a race to disarm it."
  • The height limit for flying helicopters has been raised.
The Setting

This episode's focus on high-end night life in contrast to the biker gangs portrayed in The Lost and Damned. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.

The Character

Luis Lopez already plays quite a prominent role in the IV storyline, and is featured in several key mission include 'Three Leaf Clover', 'Museum Piece', 'Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend' and also featured in the Lost and Damned mission 'Diamonds in the Rough'. The three character Niko, Johnny and Luis are brought together as a trinity after completing the 'Museum Piece' mission.
Luis Lopez is a 25-yr old Dominican-American gangster who was born in Liberty City and lives in the Northwood area. Working as an assistant to Tony Prince ('Gay Tony') and a doorman for Tony's nightclubs, Luis is a street gangster who gets caught up in a world of glitz.

MINI-GAMES
  • Golfing- A golf course behind Memory Lanes in Algonquin is now open for business.
  • Parachuting- Over a dozen base-jumping challenges are littered across Liberty City for players to put their skill to the test. Additionally, if you do well on these challenges, a parachute appears in your safehouse, meaning you can use it at any time.
user posted image
Hit the dance floor and start busting steps. The better your moves are, the more points you'll score with the ladies. Wallflowers need not apply.

user posted image
In the VIP area of Maisonette 9, you'll be able to pop some bottles and get rowdy. Nothing says 'class' like a magnum of champagne - especially when you're spraying it on an entire crowd with reckless abandon. Then find out how much you can swill without losing your poise - or your lunch.

user posted image

user posted image

In Deathmatch, with up to 16 players online, your objective is to have the most kills within the set time. Players are awarded contract money for each kill, and can also loot casualties for their dropped cash. The player with the most cash when the game ends wins. In Team Deathmatch, players work as a team to rub out other teams for money - and the crew with the most cash at the end of the round wins.

The Ballad of Gay Tony takes these classic multiplayer modes and gives them a high-powered bump with the addition of new weapons like the Assault SMG, the Explosive Shotgun, the Advanced Sniper Rifle, Sticky Bombs and more.

user posted image

Free Mode is a long-running fan favorite mode that is truly the sandbox equivalent of Multiplayer. No rules, no guidelines, just all out mayhem and anarchy. Join in and go nuts rampaging amongst other Grand Theft Auto lunatics. Or get together with friends and create your own original game in this wide open freeform mode. Now made more insane than ever with the addition of the nimble Buzzard attack helicopter, the devastating N.O.O.S.E. APC and even parachutes.

Use parachutes to take part in Multiplayer BASE Jumping throughout Liberty City. Find the 9 BASE jump marker locations scattered throughout the city in Free Mode and hit Right Button to warp you (and anyone else with you in Multiplayer) to the top of the building. Clean, successful and well-executed BASE skydiving jumps will be tracked by time and other statistics that you'll be able track and compare with Friends at Rockstar Games Social Club.

user posted image

The fan-favorite Race and GTA Race checkpoint racing multiplayer modes return in The Ballad of Gay Tony - now upgraded with the intensity of nitrous available in every vehicle. Nitrous boosts of course can provide that much needed surge in the thick of a heat but always use them wisely - an ill-timed blast may send you headfirst into a crash. GTA Race mode of course adds the element of combat, with spawned weapon pick-ups you can scoop up and use at will - but also now provides APC tanks to unleash heavy artillery on your opponents.

user posted image
Race Class
Vehicles
Sports Cars
Bullet GT, F620, Infernus, Turismo, Coquette, Comet
Luxury
Serrano, Huntley Sport, Super Diamond, Cognoscenti, Schafter, Habanero
American Classic
Dukes, Vigero, Stallion, Tampa, Sabre GT, Manana
Sports Bikes
Akuma, Hakuchou, Double T, Vader, PCJ 600, NRG 900
APC (GTA Race only)
APC
user posted image
  • Tour D'Algonquin
  • Grand Tourer
  • Go Both Ways
  • Burn your Bridges
  • Tar Macked
  • Club Class
  • Jumpyard Dodge
  • Upper Junction
  • Mind the Gap
  • Meadows Park & Ride
  • Meat your Marker
  • Original Outlook
  • Fly By
  • Damn Rotten Hills
  • Round the Horny

i have GTA EFLC (TLaD) (TBoGT) disc
how can i play downloaded gta4 with this disc on ps3

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Dominico @ Friday, Sep 17 2010, 16:02)
QUOTE (乂♡chlØƦØࡓ @ Jul 31 2010, 07:51)
plz reply anybody

Yeah, uhm... How do you type in your name???

alt text! But you're banned, so i suppose it doesn't matter.

Fast car
  • Fast car

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

tounge.gif it is cool

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Is TLAD and BoGT avaliable seperatly for the PC, or can you only get them by buying Episodes From Liberty City?

mrexplosives
  • mrexplosives

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

I have game but police vehicles don't let u access current crimes n police missions like niko gta iv liberty city episodes is sh*t wiv out cop missions n the police in niko gta iv had no police helpin out they just shot at u if u were doin police missions please sort this for gta v devil.gif icon13.gif sleepy.gif

steamer1
  • steamer1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

Awesome. Thanks. good job!

KSI UNGODLY
  • KSI UNGODLY

THE ROLEPLAYINATOR NOM NOM NOM

• Members

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

GTA Ballad of Gay Tony ROLEPLAY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playstation 3 Roleplay: Saturday, February 16 2013, 7:30 pm central
Rules will be explained in lobby. Do not join if you are not willing to follow rules.
You will have to create a character on this topic and it will have to be approved by me, once approved gameplay will be available.

More info in lobby. Thankyou

[SPOILER] Best Job is Cop or Gang
1. Cop
2. Car Dealer
3. Gang/ Mafia: Whatever you choose
4. Loan Shark
5. Club Owner
6. Restaurant Owner
7. Doctor
8. Pimp lol
9. Civilian
10. Taxi Driver
11. BodyGuard
12. Mayor/ President/ Governor/ Senate etc
AND Basically any job you can think of

--- Hope To See You There
rampage_ani.gif icon14.gif that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif alien.gif mad.gif tounge.gif colgate.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users