» «
Photo

Portable Zombie Challenge

19 replies to this topic
bull.04
  • bull.04

:D

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:18 AM Edited by bull.04, 08 September 2009 - 11:07 PM.

PORTABLE ZOMBIE CHALLENGE

The bloodthirsty zombies are back in the 3rd installment of the scripts I have made! OMG!

by: bull.04

When you take 11 zombies and put them together with CJ and an @$$load of weapons, what do you get? One of my favorite scripts ever...

Type ZOMBIE on your keyboard to begin the challenge. You get 1,500,000 dollars after you beat it and you can do it as many times as desired. Though, this isn't a nancy zombie script like my Glen Park Zombies. These zombies are almost invincible. 11 of them, all after you. You will be teleported to the Car School in San Fierro. I blocked the exit so you can't get out. HAVE FUN!!!! AND TRY TO SURVIVE! Get a stopwatch or something and see if you can survive longer than I did. I got 5 minutes and 14 seconds. Post your time here and see if you can beat me. If you beat the challenge, why not post your strategies here!

biggrin.gif signed, bull.04
Screenies (Sorry everyone, I would post them here but apparently, GTAF doesn't let me. Ah well, its just 4 measly pages.)
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

*UPDATE* Uploaded a V2!

Updates:
Zombies now have 2X health.
Added a Rhino so you don't have to cheat.
Even if you climb onto the trash can, I added a fence so you can't get on top of the building.
Added a chance to pick up any weapon you want. They all have Inf. Ammo
Added a Mission Failed Propmt if you die. (I forgot last one. You were still on the mission if you died.)
Weather is now cleared up after you finish the mission.
Since it's harder, you get 2,500,000 after you beat it.
You now teleport outside of the Driving School if you win.

*UPDATE* V3

Updates:
Added 3 more zombies.
Unlocked the Rhino (Sorry 'bout that')

Will upload later.

Thank you all smile.gif

Cheetah_dot_chi
  • Cheetah_dot_chi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:48 AM

Great job!
I like it.. colgate.gif

TigerTanker
  • TigerTanker

Rest in peace, Nate Dogg.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:23 AM

Nice but you can climb on the block and you can kill them from there.
So I could get like 8 minutes alive. But after that, it became boring so I started close combatting and they pwnd me... But it was fun cookie.gif cookie.gif

Gta-Pyscho
  • Gta-Pyscho

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:45 AM

Awesome,nice textures. icon14.gif

Kowaah
  • Kowaah

Pseudo-Rendered

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

I liked it, and finished it. First i tried molotovs, then uzi, then all rpg and then rhino (doesn't counts, because it's not a weapon).

It was 13 minutes. Only you can jump on that school house and police stars, which didn't removed after completing..

user posted image

P.S. One of skins is bugged and ped was white.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

Those aren't zombies, they're just angry peds.

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:29 AM

I'm gona have to agree with futu on this one... i've never seen zombies running or taking punches..

EDIT: then again.. i've never seen zombies before either... but zombies are by defanition.. dead humans reanimated.. and dead humans reanimated would not run... fight... or anything.. they would barely be able to bite, walk and grab...

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

That and also without any kind of model or texture edit they're still just peds.

Try harder please.

Kowaah
  • Kowaah

Pseudo-Rendered

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

They would be barely walk, but they would grab and bite heavily.

Anyways, bull.04, if i remember, you can do anims, why you don't do some for zombies???

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:42 AM

Because he's been plagued with modern day's depiction of a "zombie" like everyone else.

Kowaah
  • Kowaah

Pseudo-Rendered

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:06 PM

Well, don't tell ''EVERYONE'' is doing it, because i know more who uses deadrising/resident evil zombie style.

gtacarl
  • gtacarl

Playing Dead Frontier, Free Online MMO. My username is TheWheelO

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

can you make the whole city like this

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:34 PM Edited by bull.04, 31 August 2009 - 09:45 PM.

wow... 11 replies in 1 night. Anyways, I have been working on zombie animations and I am learning animation in 3ds max. I have tried some things but they end up choppy and unrealistic. I have tried the endorphin zombie walk before, I just can't find the looping keyframe A.K.A. The one that ends in the same position as the first key. So they walk, then twitch really badly, then start the cycle again. Anyways, I'll try harder and make it better. It might take a while though. Although, it's probably worth the work.

@gtacarl: Umm that might take a little while before I know how to do that. But I could make a larger area for the battle and like 3 times more zombies.
@Kowaah: Yeah lol. I knew you could climb on the building. Just didn't mention it but I need to figure out a way to block it lol. Anyways, thanks for the positive comments. Glad to see you beat it too.
@FuturamaFreak_1: Well, the fact is it was just a script where all the zombies came after you. I didn't make the anims cause they are somewhat hard to manage and create.
@Gta-Psycho: Thanks alot man. Photoshop is way easy to use once you get the hang of it. biggrin.gif
@Cheetah_dot_chi: Thanks alot. I try my hardest and I'm glad to see that what I do entertains others.
@TigerTanker: lolz I was trying to see if anyone could figure that out. Anyways, you got pwned lolz. Thanks for trying my mod out!

riquenunes
  • riquenunes

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:25 PM

You could add a timer in this mod..

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (bull.04 @ Sep 1 2009, 07:34)
@FuturamaFreak_1: Well, the fact is it was just a script where all the zombies came after you. I didn't make the anims cause they are somewhat hard to manage and create.

Just take the slower walk styles and edit the arms.

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:34 AM

I could try. I guess.

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:10 AM

Hey everyone smile.gif Fixed an @$$load of bugs. Uploaded a V2 with bug fixes. Check first post for more details.

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:28 AM

Set walkstyle to either OLDMAN or the drunk one. If you need help PM me.

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

I did that in V2

bull.04
  • bull.04

• Members

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hey everyone! Making updates Sunday to my script. Going to add more zombies and I am planning on doing an actual challenge with rounds and everything! thank you all!

biggrin.gif , Signed bull.04

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users