Photo

First Screenshots

350 replies to this topic
The N. Bellic Man
  • The N. Bellic Man

Crazy Idiot

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (ArcaneKnight @ Aug 31 2009, 19:22)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Aug 31 2009, 18:18)
QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Aug 31 2009, 18:16)
Is that a new car bottom left???

I think it is!! This is Great... We forgive you Rockstar.

You sure? It looks to have the same rims and headlights as the Infernus..

If it is a new car, I would guess it is the new Bullet.

It's would be awesome if that's a new Bullet. My favourite car in San Andreas cool.gif

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:06 PM

Yeah man I loved the Bullet.. It was definetly in my top 3 favorite cars from SA..

batik89
  • batik89

Old-timer

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:04 PM Edited by batik89, 31 August 2009 - 09:06 PM.

are you guys notice the new box art for EfLC. there's luis artwork in there, wearing a nice fancy suit. cool dude biggrin.gif

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:07 PM

How long did M$ buy the exclusive rights?

Was there a certain amount of time or is it just for these two episodes?

Just wondering how long we (PC and PS3 gamers) will have to wait.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (beavis @ Aug 31 2009, 22:07)
How long did M$ buy the exclusive rights?

Was there a certain amount of time or is it just for these two episodes?

Just wondering how long we (PC and PS3 gamers) will have to wait.

The details of the contract are currently unknown, so nobody knows.

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

Well, they M$ shelled out 50 million right? 25 for Lost and Damned and another 25 for BoGT. So is M$ gonna offer more money for future content?

Somehow, I just can't picture Sony taking this to lightly and if they are, they're practically bending over for M$.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (beavis @ Aug 31 2009, 22:14)
Well, they M$ shelled out 50 million right? 25 for Lost and Damned and another 25 for BoGT. So is M$ gonna offer more money for future content?

$50mil is correct, but the only concrete details available to the public regarding the contract is that it was made for two exclusive episodes. It could have only been a timed exclusivity, or it could be forever, although I very much doubt that. Nobody can really say.

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Aug 31 2009, 14:16)
QUOTE (beavis @ Aug 31 2009, 22:14)

$50mil is correct, but the only concrete details available to the public regarding the contract is that it was made for two exclusive episodes. It could have only been a timed exclusivity, or it could be forever, although I very much doubt that. Nobody can really say.

Perhaps more details will emerge in the weeks following the release of BoGT.

6stringhustla
  • 6stringhustla

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

50 million dollars, might mean forever thats alot of money didnt sony turn down the episodes first

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (6stringhustla @ Aug 31 2009, 22:20)
didnt sony turn down the episodes first

As far as I know, that's a rumour that was never actually proven to be true.

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

Let's try not to turn this into another 360/PS3 debate. We've got too many of those to date.

PublicAnenome
  • PublicAnenome

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

Errr... has anybody noticed that the screenshots are obviously (and very poorly) photoshopped?

Luis has white hands... and it certainly isn't the light (look at his neck).

His head (or someone's head - can't quite see it) has been stuck on a multiplayer character's body.

Food for thought

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 21:36)
Errr... has anybody noticed that the screenshots are obviously (and very poorly) photoshopped?

His head (or someone's head - can't quite see it) has been stuck on a multiplayer character's body.

Food for thought

Well that food is rotten.

You must be joking, because I'm pretty sure its the light. There is absolutely no reason why Rockstar would photoshop these pics. They are claimed to be actual screenshots, so calm down.

The Capone
  • The Capone

One complex individual.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

Food for thought

are you ok confused.gif .you may want a monocle.gif

PublicAnenome
  • PublicAnenome

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Cilogy @ Aug 31 2009, 21:39)
Errr...  has anybody noticed that the screenshots are obviously (and very poorly) photoshopped?

Luis has white hands...  and it certainly isn't the light (look at his neck).

Food for thought

You must be joking, because I'm pretty sure its the light. There is absolutely no reason why Rockstar would photoshop these pics. They are claimed to be actual screenshots, so calm down.

Have a good look at the "screenshot" with Luis on the bike! You'll see what I mean.

The Capone
  • The Capone

One complex individual.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 21:43)
QUOTE (Cilogy @ Aug 31 2009, 21:39)
Errr...  has anybody noticed that the screenshots are obviously (and very poorly) photoshopped?

Luis has white hands...  and it certainly isn't the light (look at his neck).

Food for thought

Have a good look at the "screenshot" with Luis on the bike! You'll see what I mean.

thats most likely the lighting he does have a tinted helmet on and is leaning over.

PublicAnenome
  • PublicAnenome

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:48 PM

Honestly people!

Compare the colour of his bare hands to the colour of his neck, which is clearly visible below his helmet.

All will become clear.

I only noticed because of the recent nonsense with Microsoft.

The Capone
  • The Capone

One complex individual.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

sarcasm.gif dozingoff.gif

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

Although I agree that his left hand may seem a little off, the difference between the colour of his hand & neck could just be the helmet covering a shadow over his neck.

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 21:48)
Honestly people!

Compare the colour of his bare hands to the colour of his neck, which is clearly visible below his helmet.

All will become clear.

I only noticed because of the recent nonsense with Microsoft.

Do you know what shadows are? I do.

In fact I'm sure a majority of the people here who saw that screen realize it has to do with lighting. Its possible that Luis is already quite light-skinned anyway, so his neck color could either be a very dark shadow or maybe a glitch from his clothes.

PublicAnenome
  • PublicAnenome

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

Yup, I do know what shadows are, thanks.

This is not a shadow, this is what you get when you stick someone's head on another person's body, and attempt to hide it by placing a helmet on them.

They forgot the neck.

I just wonder why they didn't use a real screenshot.

The Capone
  • The Capone

One complex individual.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 22:00)

This is not a shadow, this is what you get when you stick someone's head on another person's body, and attempt to hide it by placing a helmet on them.

They forgot the neck.

DUDE listen and Shut up. look at the front of the bike see the light glim off of it? its also touching his hands the LIGHT. Luis is BENDING over and has a TINTED HELMET on thus no LIGHT can REach that area of him. do you need and ABC book. sneaky2.gif

Vortex345
  • Vortex345

Captain Downtown

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:09 PM

I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but did anyone notice on the box art in the picture with the helicopter you can see who I would assume is Luis using a parachute?

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (Vortex345 @ Aug 31 2009, 23:09)
I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but did anyone notice on the box art in the picture with the helicopter you can see who I would assume is Luis using a parachute?

Yeah, there's a topic about it here. In the highest resolution image, you can just make out Luis' clothes.

Niko Bellend
  • Niko Bellend

Dubstep Raver

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 22:00)

They forgot the neck.

Someones been on a few too many conspiracy websites. I seriously doubt they would even need to photoshop a head on a body for a game.

Vortex345
  • Vortex345

Captain Downtown

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Aug 31 2009, 17:13)
QUOTE (Vortex345 @ Aug 31 2009, 23:09)

Yeah, there's a topic about it here. In the highest resolution image, you can just make out Luis' clothes.

Oh I didn't know. Thanks for linking it.

PublicAnenome
  • PublicAnenome

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:54 PM

Wow, I am shocked by the rude responses I got for pointing out the obvious flaws in that fake screenshot.

Especially from "The Capone". You need to calm down. Such rage should not be directed at random people you've never met!

I'm just wary because this happens nearly every time the GTA community spends a long time waiting for the next title in the series. Someone posts fake information and everyone laps it up because it is just what they want to hear.

Naturally I'm very cautious about any new info, in case we all fall for another con, like the Expo.

If you look at Luis' hands, both of them, you will see that they are completely white. If you then compare his neck, you will see that it is dark brown, and indeed, a shadow causes it to appear darker. But dark brown is not white... and shadows are not brown either!

If you don't agree with me, then please post me a link to an official statement from R* claiming that these photos are legitimate.

It's as simple as this: the head in that photo does not belong to the body on which it sits, meaning that the picture has definitely been altered. It couldn't be more obvious.

I eagerly await R*'s explanation... or lack thereof.

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 22:54)
Wow, I am shocked by the rude responses I got for pointing out the obvious flaws in that fake screenshot.

Especially from "The Capone". You need to calm down. Such rage should not be directed at random people you've never met!

I'm just wary because this happens nearly every time the GTA community spends a long time waiting for the next title in the series. Someone posts fake information and everyone laps it up because it is just what they want to hear.

Naturally I'm very cautious about any new info, in case we all fall for another con, like the Expo.

If you look at Luis' hands, both of them, you will see that they are completely white. If you then compare his neck, you will see that it is dark brown, and indeed, a shadow causes it to appear darker. But dark brown is not white... and shadows are not brown either!

If you don't agree with me, then please post me a link to an official statement from R* claiming that these photos are legitimate.

It's as simple as this: the head in that photo does not belong to the body on which it sits, meaning that the picture has definitely been altered. It couldn't be more obvious.

What's the use complaining arguing about whatever or not the lighting made Luis look white. It's only one screenshot.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 23:54)

Look for a few more shots that have just been released exclusively to Grand Theft Auto fansites like GTA Network, GTA Gaming and The GTA Place.

http://www.rockstarg...lad_of_gay_tony

Niko Bellend
  • Niko Bellend

Dubstep Raver

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (PublicAnenome @ Aug 31 2009, 22:54)

Everyone is wrong. That is in fact Michael Jackson, back from the dead to be our new protagonist.

Seriously, the image is not altered, now get over it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users