Linen lounge

14 replies to this topic
scarp1996
  • scarp1996

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

http://snapmap.wikig...nge&set=322,149

Some place in northwood that always has a huge line but is not enterable in Vanilla or TLAD. Looks suspisious though...

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

I think this is a jazz club or something like this..

The N. Bellic Man
  • The N. Bellic Man

Crazy Idiot

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:41 PM

This place caught my eye many times when I first played GTA IV. And you can't miss it when you drive through east side of Northwood.
Plus I have noticed that there is always afroamerican "gentlemen" around this area. So it wouldn't be too far fetched to think that this place plays some kind of part in TBOGT story.

spdrlfc
  • spdrlfc

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

that building is easily climbable with an 4X4

Trevor Phillips Enterprise
  • Trevor Phillips Enterprise

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

I made a post about this in the "2nd episode" thread before this sub forum opened and yeah, I definately think that this will be an accessible bar. In GTA IV & TLAD there are often bouncers on the door, people queing to get in and it has a stairwell to the roof with a weapons spawn. It seems like a definate place to me, especially as it is in Luis' neck of the woods, maybe its controlled by the Dominicans?

ScotchMouth
  • ScotchMouth

Single malt no ice

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:55 PM

I would assume that its gotta be. I've been all over that building a number of times exploring and wondering the same thing.

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (The N. Bellic Man @ Aug 26 2009, 21:41)
This place caught my eye many times when I first played GTA IV. And you can't miss it when you drive through east side of Northwood.
Plus I have noticed that there is always afroamerican "gentlemen" around this area. So it wouldn't be too far fetched to think that this place plays some kind of part in TBOGT story.

It doesn't take a genius to find out that Luis is from Northwood and he has friends who live in that area and are members of the ND3 (Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers). So it will play some part in TBOGT

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:03 PM

Plus Club Liberty is across the street.

The Capone
  • The Capone

One complex individual.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:11 PM

seems everyone has seen this pl ace. tounge2.gif I've also noticed during TLAD around the beginning there are a hell lot of AOD around front waiting to get in at times which is weird since their club is like 2 blocks away.

The N. Bellic Man
  • The N. Bellic Man

Crazy Idiot

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:53 AM Edited by The N. Bellic Man, 27 August 2009 - 01:03 AM.

QUOTE (shinsta312 @ Aug 26 2009, 23:01)

It doesn't take a genius to find out that Luis is from Northwood and he has friends who live in that area and are members of the ND3 (Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers). So it will play some part in TBOGT

No sh*t Sherlock! I just tried to say something positive. suicidal.gif
PS. so that I scratch your back you scratch mine doesn't apply here.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:42 AM

i think this is a little bluff, or just trying to create ambience. (we atlking bout the little white building on the corner?)
who knows maybe Luis ends up owning a little club and thts it or something.

shinsta312
  • shinsta312

Sypher|INFINITE

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (The N. Bellic Man @ Aug 27 2009, 00:53)
QUOTE (shinsta312 @ Aug 26 2009, 23:01)

No sh*t Sherlock! I just tried to say something positive. suicidal.gif
PS. so that I scratch your back you scratch mine doesn't apply here.

Why would it matter? You don't make the rules here.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:55 AM

Definitely one of the most interesting places you can't get into. Peds always lining up outside. I guess they never get in either. The place is THAT exclusive. biggrin.gif

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:56 AM

yeah most people have said that "The Linen Lounge" is ment to be "The Cotton Club" which was like the club/venue of the 1920s, it's where all the really famous jazz guys played. The Linen Lounge happens to be in the same area too, the westside of uptown. The thing is I don't know how well that would fit in with this story, unless they change it to Hercules or Maisonette in the same way they changed that one bar to the AoD clubhouse for TLAD.

vinnygorgeous
  • vinnygorgeous

"Crash JP Morgan buy silver"

• Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Mafioso86 @ Aug 27 2009, 03:56)
yeah most people have said that "The Linen Lounge" is ment to be "The Cotton Club" which was like the club/venue of the 1920s, it's where all the really famous jazz guys played. The Linen Lounge happens to be in the same area too, the westside of uptown. The thing is I don't know how well that would fit in with this story, unless they change it to Hercules or Maisonette in the same way they changed that one bar to the AoD clubhouse for TLAD.

Was it Jackys Lager Bar that became the clubhouse? I'm on ps3 so I don't know but I saw an image of all these bikers assembled outside it, did they do an interior for it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users