• Members

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

What about a huge desert for rallying and Dakar smile.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

How about a mod that changes the names of the streets of Algonquin into those of Manhattan's streets?
Of course, this would require a huge amount of compromises, as the grid plan of Manhattan is way bigger than Algonquin's but with a lot of brain work and the already mentioned compromises it could turn out nice.

Just a shot in the dark, but it sounds like a cool idea.

Nigoldeneye
  • Nigoldeneye

Nigo

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:31 PM Edited by Nigoldeneye, 3 weeks ago.

EDGE96
  • EDGE96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Roblok @ Jun 5 2011, 15:31)
I'd like a small island,not even the size of Vice City and just put all the enterable buildings in it. And you can include non-enterable buildings,but make sure you put LOTS of IV's enterable buildings (apartments,restaurants,mission buildings,hospitals etc.) and name it "Panau Isles". It should include one main island (have a sizeable park,a city hall,lots of vendors and artists in the plazas,hospital,Majestic Hotel,some enterable apartments,fast food places etc.) Then a bridge over to a pretty small residential island (Westdyke mansions). Then there is a small ghetto island (Bohan apartments,hobos,LOTS of gangs). And 1 island big enough for Francis International Airport and the runway. And make sure there is a harbour adjacent to the airport. Actually,this won't take much work because you are already using IV interiors and models,all you need to do is create the land,the ped paths and vehicle paths. I posted this because it would be great to have a city with lots of interiors.

great idea, I likd the gangs and the projects

Get The Clicker
  • Get The Clicker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

I had an adea for a mini town atop of an aircraft carrier...

1. An abandoned rusty old aircraft carrier with some walkways inside that have openings to access some houses like a huge connecting basement.

2. With houses and vegetation up top and whatever else to dress it up like a small nice up scale quiet town.

3. Placed between 2 of the larger islands so you can connect a bridge from the first island to the bow of the ship and another from the stern to the other island.

ClaudeSpeedIV
  • ClaudeSpeedIV

"Hello, Mr. Anderson"

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:52 AM

how about a mod that adds some countryside to liberty city like a few country towns, a little motel, some woods to go hang around in, a trailer park where there are enter-able trailers , and a little campsite where you can camp.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

Im hoping someone can make Chicago IL for GTA IV/EFLC, or a GTA themed replaca of it, atleast as identical to the real thing as LC is to New Yourk.

jao
  • jao

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I am not sure this is the right topic to ask for this, but it might be:

I have been searching for a whole aerial view of Liberty city, not a designed map, a rendered view of the intire city at once, with its textures, streets, people etc...from "satellite".

It seems there is none but it would be cool to have it, maybe someone can help to find one or to export it from the game engine?

Thanks very much in advance!

Gia.

nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Hi,

SAN IV is comin...

the best thing to add to this game version is the huge desert landscape of red dead redemption.

Can somebody extract the map from the PS3 version and make it for PC ?

I mean they use the same mod to make their games...

I have it on PS3 but so boring to pass throught this huge map with a horse, i just ride to see beautifull landscape and sunrise and sunsets... wink.gif

Gimme five !

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (jao @ Saturday, Jul 9 2011, 15:40)
Hello everyone,

I am not sure this is the right topic to ask for this, but it might be:

I have been searching for a whole aerial view of Liberty city, not a designed map, a rendered view of the intire city at once, with its textures, streets, people etc...from "satellite".

It seems there is none but it would be cool to have it, maybe someone can help to find one or to export it from the game engine?

Thanks very much in advance!

Gia.

Ive got pics from my map mod on Xbox 360 so the map looks normal. You can clearly see everything.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:35 AM

...imagine just cause 2's map on rage :Q___

nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hi,

can somebody convert special maps from SA to IV ??

thx...

Cartman28279
  • Cartman28279

"Not now chief, I'm in the f**king zone"

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:51 AM Edited by Cartman28279, 22 July 2011 - 02:41 PM.

Hey everyone, theres an idea ive had for ages about a map mod for Gta 4. Theres this map on Garrys Mod you download called Falleritus 8 and its made for bailing, falling, etc. And i wanted someone to consider this idea for a map on IV. Also im a huge fan of the Ragdoll Mod from Hippie Communist for Gta 4, and have always wanted a perfect place to use the mod, and Falleritus 8 would be a great place. I just think this would be a really unique map for Gta 4 and its somthing different. And im sorry I dont much about modding, cause if i did i would try to create this, but I just wanted to share this idea with everyone at GtaForums. So just give me your thoughts about this topic.

If you dont know what Falleritus 8 or Ragdoll Mod is, then I have two links for you.

(Update) The orginal link of this video for the Ragdoll Mod link got removed because of copyright issues so heres another link, but its not as good as the other but it"ll do.

Ragdoll Mod:

Falleritus 8:

Please consider this. [:

Thanks for reading.

Cartman28279
  • Cartman28279

• Members

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (nine30 @ Sunday, Jul 17 2011, 15:12)
Hi,

can somebody convert special maps from SA to IV ??

thx...

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=465636

Gta Sa is already being Converted to IV.

thebestgameever
  • thebestgameever

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

The sahara ( or similar) desert please, with long roads, little light and large off road terrain biggrin.gif

fawfaw
  • fawfaw

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

I like WRC (World Rally Championship).
But I have not seen any dirt course mod.
I want to drive in a forest.

My ideal course is this.

Thanks smile.gif

EDGE96
  • EDGE96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (bobgtafan @ Thursday, Oct 1 2009, 22:14)
Instead of remaking old places why don't you guys expand Alderney State? Now that would be EPIC. Then it could be anything you want. Think about it.

What about filling in the area of water between the airport and firefly projects too? To make Broker/Dukes a square. Also, connect Dukes/Broker to Bohan?

Cartman28279
  • Cartman28279

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

@ fawfaw, Thats pretty cool.

EDGE96
  • EDGE96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

Will somebody please make Queensbridge houses?
If not, please make the small project building in beechwood city enter-able, based off the Queensbridge houses.
Or, make the Steinway project buildings smaller, to just a 6 story project.
Thanks guys!

BEASTXxWOLF
  • BEASTXxWOLF

AlcatrazIV

• Members

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:49 PM

Maybe A Alcatraz type map that is below alderney or something,it sounds cool to me biggrin.gif

-sadly itll probably never be made suicidal.gif

TheNORSEJ
  • TheNORSEJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:56 AM

I request is de_dust from Counter-Strike. thanks! smile.gif

Donny78
  • Donny78

Zombie

• Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:16 PM

My request, if you have the time would be:

A single plane, like a book shaped model or a grass field etc.
Any texture like stone or grass or dirt, whatever really aslong as it looks normal.
Quite large in size, a decent size rectangle/square so I can have say a couple of minutes before I'd drive off it from corner to corner.

This may sound simple but the problem is I don't have the tools to do such a thing or I would do it myself. Incase you know of a model which already exists ingame which I could use (duplicate) then point it out please and I'll use that instead, I'll write a script to position it etc.

Thankyou.

HiIneedHelp
  • HiIneedHelp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

I know San Andreas is done, but I'd like to request simply the Mountain from San Andreas be ported over as an addition, the entire San Andreas mod is too much for me when all I want is my mountain climb! I would love using the new cars, new physics and everything awesome about GTA IV with this mountain.

There's a mountain mod up already, but its not as great as the glorious one from San Andreas. Any help greatly appreciated, it is where I spent most of my days on San Andreas, and would like to spend alot of time on GTA IV.

EDGE96
  • EDGE96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:09 PM

I would like somebody to put this into the GTA:IV game, to replace the housing project in Steinway. Anybody up for it? Just a quick test to see what it's like... Thanks! biggrin.gif

http://www.flickr.co...157616478862312

Blahc
  • Blahc

hej

• Members

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

Merge the clubs from ballad of gay tony into the normal gta iv map. catspider.gif

MaryseDynasty
  • MaryseDynasty

No light? They always said there would be a light...

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:20 AM

I was just thinking when modding for Dead Island becomes possible, that Banoi comes to GTA IV XD

Neova
  • Neova

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

I was looking for information on how to do it but what the heck:

Can someone port the ENTIRE Black Mesa Facility from Half Life (GoldSource or Source engine versions) to RAGE? I want to have a freeform walk around map of Black Mesa.

Maybe a zombie script to run around in.

or Carcer city from Manhunt 1/2 over to rage?

Mr.Bolleck
  • Mr.Bolleck

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:34 AM

I need a blue room
quite simply

so in about a football field-size

Silvermaan
  • Silvermaan

Player Hater

• Members