Photo

IV Maps Request

139 replies to this topic
Duplex
  • Duplex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:27 AM

It's possible, you just need to replace the model of the fire station interior with your new one. The problem is there would be no collision or the collision would remain from the old fire station.

bladlus
  • bladlus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

Would i be possible to expand the subway system? And when I say expand, i don┬┤t mean the lines or the stations. I would lik to see
service tunnels, secret places, emergency exits and other cool urban subway spots.

YaY__CreeC
  • YaY__CreeC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:24 AM

a GTA Vice City map would be epic colgate.gif

dj jazzy death
  • dj jazzy death

Baked. Fresh. Everyday. Doughboii

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Rob.Zombie @ Jan 28 2010, 05:09)
I got a better idea than that, how about converting whole Manhattan from True Crime New York City? What you are going to get is freaking long real highways with the streets of manhattan. We could actually make IV realistic. Not sure if this is possible, but I'd really love to drive in New York with the IV engine and ofcourse cars.

Interesting i was thinking the same thing but i guess the other problem beside cols would be that u would have to fix up the bridges (i've played it and the bridges are nothing like real life), remake brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Jersey and maybe Staten Island, Times Square is Garbage in the game, add tunnels, and subway, otherwise it would be okay.

4c1d
  • 4c1d

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

My biggest wich would be a thing that I think is not possible, wich is the san andreas, Vice City and Liberty City (from GTA IV) in GTA IV all together. Like side by side and it would be even better if there was cars driving in San Andreas and Vice City two but that would be nearly impossible, I guess.

crevlthe
  • crevlthe

Hello there.

• Members

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:51 AM

would it be possible to make a offroad section of the map or something (off-road terrain, slopes, trails etc)? could have offroad adventures using IV's great physics system.

(or would we need to know how to do collisions first)

crevlthe

KnightProwl
  • KnightProwl

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

i would love to have gta sa map in gta 4, cause i love gta sa map and gta 4 grapics, ive always wanted this, sa + gta 4, i mean i hate gta 4 map, im sick of lc, so maybe someday someone can put gta sa map in gta 4? and to work with elfc as well? as i play eflc now, i hate gta 4, tbogt is all i play, and to have sa in that would rock, so maybe someday if and when plp get more tools for this ya could make sa for gta 4, id die to have it, anyways hope this happends someday, thnks and peace

KP

rockyandirou
  • rockyandirou

ρriηcє °f ρєrsiα

• Members

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:13 AM

I want anyone to make me Burj Dubai tower.

hbx84
  • hbx84

GTARandom is my God

• Members

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (rockyandirou @ May 23 2010, 02:13)
I want anyone to make me Burj Dubai tower.

I'll care of it wink.gif

-> http://www.gtaforums...pic=453814&st=0

M_Power
  • M_Power

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

Who can say me the directory of the files of this two monuments and their names?
1st :
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

2nd:
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

THe first monument is in Star Junction and the second is in Fish market North

Anyone help me please...I realy need this files sad.gif

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

You could try to find it with IVTracker.

M_Power
  • M_Power

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

I tried with IVTracker but I can't find nothing confused.gif

M_Power
  • M_Power

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

This forum is dead sad.gif

whataulooknat
  • whataulooknat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:46 AM

I'd really like it if someone could please turn Live Central into Radio City.

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:56 PM Edited by Exxon, 13 October 2010 - 01:52 PM.

Hello everybody,

I downloaded the Snow Mod about 8 days ago, but 3 days ago I watched ┤I am Legend┤. Now I┤m totally crazy about that movie . I was thinking while I layed in bed about how good that Snow Mod was, and how New York could be if the creator of the Snow Mod, jumbo0 I thought, would make it. Are there more of those modders that can make a big mod like the Snow Mod?

If there are more of those good people and they're reading this, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE make a New York in 'I am Legend' style! I already have the red Ford Mustang GT with white stripes on it.

If you're about to make this, please pay attention to the following things:

* Make New York abandoned and grassy like in the movie.

* Create some road blocks on the map, cause I also saw that in the movie.

* Create a Will Smith character. That would complete it.

* If possible, make some Infected that attack the character you're playing (with hands, not guns).

* Make a new house, it doesn't need to be a savehouse, just a heavily secured house with steel walls and door/window locks (those don't need to work, really get locked, it's just about the picture).

Pictures:

http://www.google.nl...l=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I hope someone who can mod very good reads this and create the 'I am Legend' map.

Thank you all for reading,

Exxon.

marazi
  • marazi

marazi(ottomans)

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

new map very good please speed work thanks alien.gif

GTA:RF
  • GTA:RF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:25 AM Edited by GTA:RF, 04 January 2011 - 01:38 AM.

I would REALLY want to see L.C. without those GODDAMN ROADWORKS (the ones with the cranes)! They're really annoying when I want to get to a point on the other side of the city. Would that be possible?

Donny78
  • Donny78

Zombie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

Could someone make me an island (like a desert island), I'm after something about the size of Happiness Island, way out at sea, sand base so mostly sand texture maybe with a bit of grass and a few rocks but I could add rocks and trees myself using the map editor so mainly just island, sandy beaches with the odd greass patch.

Like this one (if below doesn't work) but with more sand, there's too much grass there, about half of that would be better.

user posted image

Thanks.

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:20 PM

The whole map of Hot Pursuit into IV. Epic roads, epic scenery, epic tunnels, what else do you want?

A NŘrburgring would be also awesome converted from NFS Shift.

gtamodguy
  • gtamodguy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

Maybe a bridge around the city like the gta 3 intercity highway mod it would come in handy for police chases....and maybe a larger airport with airplanes taking off

EDGE96
  • EDGE96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:39 AM

QUOTE (Duplex @ Jan 6 2010, 13:22)
QUOTE (DS 17 @ Jan 6 2010, 13:06)
QUOTE (Duplex @ Jan 6 2010, 11:51)
Hello. I'm a 3D Modeler, texturer and huge fan of GTAIV. I was thinking of making a mod which gives Niko a new safehouse and I was thinking Niko could own a business? Down on Union Drive West there's a little building that you can park cars in, it has it's own little courtyard bit and roof access. I was thinking about converting that area into a new safehouse, a discounted gun shop and maybe a drug running business what Luis and those two guys do in Ballad Of Gay Tony.

But there's a problem. I can do all the models and textures, but I have no idea about coding and modding the GTAIV map. What I want to know is if what I'm thinking is realistic/possible? If so, would a coder/modder like to assist me in doing this?

I think there are enough gun shops and a discounted gun shop is not necessary. Maybe a gun range. I missed something like this in GTA IV. It has been in San Andreas and you were able to innovate you gun skills. I don't know the drug running business system of TBoGT.
But everything you said would be possible to do.

Yeah, OK. A gun range would be cool. Whatever it is, I can model it. I can learn to put things in-game, I just a need someone who would be willing to do some coding.

Some idea's:

-Your own crew, similar to San Andreas. Limit to 3 people?
-Gun Range, again, similar to San Andreas
-Decent Safehouse
-Saints Row style garage (Not sure if possible. Would probably be too much work?)

About the drug running;

If BOGT, it was really simple, you go here, kill some guys, grab a bag full of drugs, take it to safe place. Maybe we could have stock levels? The more drugs you steal, the more you have to sell. But if you have no drugs, you won't have anything to sell. A similar system to GTA:Chinatown wars?

Would anyone be up for this?

The crew idea is really cool. You could just use Dwaynes backup as a starting point, add a person and take off the time limit I suppose? I really do love the idea of the drugs business! inlove.gif Although, personally I wouldnt mind even if you could go to a crack spot and sell drugs at just a street level. Please, do model a gun range, that really would be awesome! colgate.gif
The idea of a safehouse is really good!

I'm sorry that I cant offer any help with the coding, but trust me. If I could then I would. The ideas are outstanding and I would want nothing more than to bring them to life with you, but sadly I cant. I have abseloutly no experience with coding etc.

P.S if you have some spare time to fill, mind if I make a request?

benjaminzer
  • benjaminzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

Good day mates. Would you guys make Mount Akina for GTA IV (since there's none for GTA IV sad.gif ) please?
It'll be great if you guys can make it biggrin.gif

Thankz! cool.gif

HaydenHarman
  • HaydenHarman

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:49 AM

gta 4 in san andreas

KorbiM
  • KorbiM

one love, brotha, one love

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Duplex @ Jan 6 2010, 09:51)
Hello. I'm a 3D Modeler, texturer and huge fan of GTAIV. I was thinking of making a mod which gives Niko a new safehouse and I was thinking Niko could own a business? Down on Union Drive West there's a little building that you can park cars in, it has it's own little courtyard bit and roof access. I was thinking about converting that area into a new safehouse, a discounted gun shop and maybe a drug running business what Luis and those two guys do in Ballad Of Gay Tony.

But there's a problem. I can do all the models and textures, but I have no idea about coding and modding the GTAIV map. What I want to know is if what I'm thinking is realistic/possible? If so, would a coder/modder like to assist me in doing this?

What bout editing the Safehouse preowned by Playboy X, you could make a heli-platform or an underground car park or some like this, would be very useful *_*

kamagawa
  • kamagawa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:40 PM

Konoha village from the anime Naruto. And if possible, 1 or more of the other villages.

gta111
  • gta111

LTA Rail T/O

• Members

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:44 PM Edited by gta111, 03 April 2011 - 07:46 PM.

Could someone make an inside for grand easton station thanks smile.gif

HipHopHeadSeb
  • HipHopHeadSeb

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

take the warriors, make it so u can drive cars... make it so u can take the train to other gangs turf on free roam and make it so ur turf on free roam is bigger... this would be sick

RockyNakuz
  • RockyNakuz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:37 PM

[SIZE=7]Can you make Mt Akina, Ebisu track, and Mt Iroha please.

i saw em on japanese youtube (and they just dont release download link, ive searched on google, dont have it)
link: Mt Akina GTA IV Youtube
Mt Iroha GTA IV
Ebisu
Ebisu at night

RAZOR164
  • RAZOR164

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

for those of you who live in australia, i would love an Adelaide map biggrin.gif . it's gonna be almost as big as San Andreas with like hills, rally maps, and all the stuff you get in adelaide. please can someone do this for me. and i'll add you as one of the guys that is helping to build my game. the games name is crime city wink.gif

epiccooler1
  • epiccooler1

L.A. Metalyst

• Members

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

GTA IV transformed to San Francisco would be great

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users